Rayven's Nest-30,000 zg to 1st poster on pg. 300!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 251, 252, 253, 254, 255, 256  Next
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:02 am
Who knows?! Maybe she would like it there. Very Happy

I'm sure you were. Very Happy

That's not bad at all. I doubt she'll mind waiting a couple of days.

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Aug 10, 2018 4:40 pm
I am afraid to fly my pets too. I would try to find another way if it came to that.

LOL, we did think about moving to Canada at one point. Very Happy

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:21 am
Yeah there might be other options. I haven't looked into it because I have no money to travel right now. XD

Canada is one of those places, no offense to Tam, that I just haven't even considered. I would go if it was paid for, but it's not a dream destination for me. I'm sure it's very nice there, but I don't feel it calling to me. Lol

I got to watch a couple of courtroom battles take place today. It was pretty interesting. XD I just wish one of them wasn't about my son. He got himself in trouble. Rolling Eyes I'm glad I got to see it though because I was starting to think that all of the stuff we see on TV is fake, but apparently not all of it is. It got pretty heated, and one of the lawyers was very rude to the judge. Shocked I would have been scared to death to talk to a judge that way. The judge was too nice in my opinion.
Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:37 pm
I've been thanking God for free healthcare, what with all the appointments I've been having.

Oh man. *hug a Rayven*

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Sun Aug 12, 2018 12:34 am
Free healthcare would be a big advantage although I imagine it's only available for citizens. I'm not sure how difficult it is to become a citizen there compared to the United States. Not being able to have appointments is something I've gotten used to, but it would be nice to be able to go if I needed to. I'm sure my luck will run out eventually. XD I guess it already kinda did when I had to go to the ER because my chest was hurting. Stupid indigestion. XD

When it rains it pours. *hugs* Thanks Tam. I needed that. Very Happy
Fri Aug 17, 2018 11:36 pm
My dad got the healthcare, and he was only a landed immigrant. ... Emigrant? The one that came here to live.

Welcome! *hugs again*

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Aug 18, 2018 1:54 am
Immigrant. That's nice. Maybe we should all move to Canada. XD I don't think they'd like that though. Lol

*hugs*

Dedicated Citizen
Tue Aug 21, 2018 12:54 am
Wow, Rayven, that must have been an experience. I hope it works out okay for your son. For whatever reason, I'm always nervous around authority figures, so I could never be rude to a judge. Though, since I work in a county jail, my nerves have gotten better since I work with officers.

Dedicated Citizen
Tue Aug 21, 2018 1:20 pm
Riley-Yes it was. Thank you. I just hope he learns some lessons. I know what you mean. I'm glad working around them has helped you. They always think if we act nervous around them we are guilty of something, but that's just not true. They make me nervous even though I haven't done anything, and having anxiety sure doesn't help.

How are you doing? Still loving the new house? Very Happy

Dedicated Citizen
Wed Aug 22, 2018 5:01 am
I remember the first time I got pulled over for a speeding ticket. I felt like my eyes were dinner plate size and I could barely form a thought. I think he realized I was freaked out and he let me off with a warning. Laughing

The number of boxes are decreasing! And we are still loving the new house! Very Happy

Dedicated Citizen
Wed Aug 22, 2018 2:07 pm
XD I'm glad it worked out for you. I remember when I was about 7 my Mom got pulled over and she started crying. I asked her if she was scared, but she said no. She said it was because he called her ma'am. XD

I'm glad to hear that. Very Happy I'm sorry you still have boxes though. XD
Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:48 pm
Riley and I are in the same boat, only with me it's very slowly unpacking a huge box of dolls so that I don't get overwhelmed.

I have learnt something. That something is that uterine biopsies hurt like a BEEEEEEEP.

Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:52 pm
hey everyone! been awhile, finally decided I should check in over here Very Happy hope your all doing wonderfully
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:13 pm
Tam-I bet. I think all biopsies hurt. I hope the results are ok. I didn't even know you had anything going on. Please let me know how it turns out. *hugs*

CrystalRoses-Hi!! *waves* I'm glad you stopped in. Very Happy I think we're all doing pretty well. How have you been? Anything new?
Sun Aug 26, 2018 9:41 pm
It was just unending period, Rayven. They've found the cause and it's nothing serious. I'm feeling rather alert today, for a change.

How are you guys doing?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Back to Forum -> Pubs and Clubs All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 251, 252, 253, 254, 255, 256  Next
Page 252 of 256