Rayven's Nest-30,000 zg to 1st poster on pg. 300!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 250, 251, 252
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:02 am
Who knows?! Maybe she would like it there. Very Happy

I'm sure you were. Very Happy

That's not bad at all. I doubt she'll mind waiting a couple of days.

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Aug 10, 2018 4:40 pm
I am afraid to fly my pets too. I would try to find another way if it came to that.

LOL, we did think about moving to Canada at one point. Very Happy

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:21 am
Yeah there might be other options. I haven't looked into it because I have no money to travel right now. XD

Canada is one of those places, no offense to Tam, that I just haven't even considered. I would go if it was paid for, but it's not a dream destination for me. I'm sure it's very nice there, but I don't feel it calling to me. Lol

I got to watch a couple of courtroom battles take place today. It was pretty interesting. XD I just wish one of them wasn't about my son. He got himself in trouble. Rolling Eyes I'm glad I got to see it though because I was starting to think that all of the stuff we see on TV is fake, but apparently not all of it is. It got pretty heated, and one of the lawyers was very rude to the judge. Shocked I would have been scared to death to talk to a judge that way. The judge was too nice in my opinion.
Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:37 pm
I've been thanking God for free healthcare, what with all the appointments I've been having.

Oh man. *hug a Rayven*

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Sun Aug 12, 2018 12:34 am
Free healthcare would be a big advantage although I imagine it's only available for citizens. I'm not sure how difficult it is to become a citizen there compared to the United States. Not being able to have appointments is something I've gotten used to, but it would be nice to be able to go if I needed to. I'm sure my luck will run out eventually. XD I guess it already kinda did when I had to go to the ER because my chest was hurting. Stupid indigestion. XD

When it rains it pours. *hugs* Thanks Tam. I needed that. Very Happy
Page 252 of 252