Other websites similar to Zantarni
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 60, 61, 62  Next
Mon Aug 06, 2018 1:07 pm
*hug* Ugh sorry to hear that you can't really anything. I hate when food is so hard to deal with when it's something we need to survive. I just hope I can calm down and things get a bit better with this whole thing. I choose that I'm skipping breads and noodles with gluten free. They are too much and I can forgo that stuff and just find something else for a meal. 4 dollars for 4 darn hamburger buns is beyond sick. >.> And with how little we have, there is no way we can ever get gluten free foods and still have food for an entire month. No way. I'll just skip somethings and make it easier.

Aww thanks. I am hoping I can figure something out. I went to a different room than the guide and that is why I didn't get things in order so I gotta find the part of the guide where they got the item I did and maybe work backwards or something from that. Hope I remember tomorrow. Yesterday my brain died. We realized our stove/over really need to be replaced badly. It's almost at the point they aren't cooking anything. So when the maintenance replaced this 2month old oven there had to be something wrong with it already and might of forgotten since they are really busy and finally caught up with their backlog of work orders. I'm not upset at them, I am giving them the benefit of the doubt. I know they are busy as heck so forgetting is really possible.

And I'm hoping my stupid anemia kinda leaves me soon. Tired, brain dead is rather annoying now. Especially with the stupid temps going up again. It's August already, drop a bit. *plots the end of the sun*
Mon Aug 06, 2018 8:30 pm
You know those things called rice vermicelli? If you get tired of rice, those are really nice, really cheap, and can be cooked with hot water from a kettle if you do it right. Add some canned or powdered soup, and you're good to go. Makes the soup go further and so cost less, too. Also, I've found that corn chips or other gluten free grain chips make a nice substitute for bread.

Ohhhh. Youcandoit!

And argh about the stove. *sympathy* Yeah, they probably have a LOT of jobs to do.

I still have two more IVs for treating anemia. *studies left hand* I think it's less picky than the right one. It didn't break out or react at all.

Tue Aug 07, 2018 1:22 pm
I had the rice vermicelli in the past. Haven't thought of that though. I get plain potato chips and tortilla chips for taco salads. I am so happy I love potatoes since that is my veggie that I can eat since I have to limit other veggies since my body don't like them too much. Just can't have lunch meat sandwiches since I already had lettuce with them and it was eh. Plus I have to check which ones have gluten in and that won't be easy. >.>

I wasted my manaa again! I was too tired to check out the video this morning. I might try to buy the water again and see if I can get the stone with it. Not sure if it will work. But I checked most rooms so far and nothing yet. Maybe it might help trigger something for me.

I hope that we can get the stove. They said it might take a week to get it. They can order it when they order 3 water heaters so that will take a week to get. Hubs wishes they didn't give us a used stove that sat in their workshop for a couple months. I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt about it. Hubs thinks they should of known better. As long as we get a new one and it works that is all that I care. Well besides the weather calms down, but that doesn't seem to be happening til October. I hate the summer, it should just leave and never come back.

I have heard some people with anemia have it worse than me. I am just stupid since my brain tends to go on vacations and never tells me ahead of time. Something I am thankful for. I hope yours goes away soon for you. Anemia is a evil butt that should never hurt people.
Tue Aug 07, 2018 5:19 pm
For lunch meat sammich what you do is put the fillings and condiments between two slices of meat. Let the meat be the bread or the wrap. Very Happy

Ooops. Awww. You'll get it yet!

*hug*

I don't know if mine is worse. Just, I can't take any of the iron pills, so they have to give me iron this way.

Wed Aug 08, 2018 1:16 pm
Heh, meat as the bread, never really thought of that.

I need to wait til tomorrow to get the water, not too bad.

I don't blame you for not taking iron pills I don't trust them. I just take a multivitamin to get my iron since it's a bit safer for me. Plus I get other things since my body doesn't get what it needs normally. So I get it all at once hehe.

Defender of the Realm
Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:10 pm
UtterlyWeird wrote:
For lunch meat sammich what you do is put the fillings and condiments between two slices of meat. Let the meat be the bread or the wrap. Very Happy

On the In N Out secret menu you can order a burger "Protein-style" - They wrap the burger(s) in lettuce, instead of a bun. . .
Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:20 am
I know McDonalds does that. I'm sure other places would do something like that or just make a burger without putting buns with it.

I got the water, just need more manaa to see if this will help me finish off the episode.

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Aug 11, 2018 1:31 pm
When I worked at McDonald's years ago people would come in and just get a burger patty or chicken with no bun for their dogs. Sometimes they wanted it cut up. :/ I felt like that was too much to ask for. XD
Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:01 pm
I'd rather have the meat for the outside of the sammich. XD Here at Harvey's they'll sell you a burger on top of a bowl or rice, salad, or fries. I really like that.

Yeah... I think that's too much also. You don't see people asking for pre cutting for the burgers of their small children.

Yay for getting the water!

Sorry for being AWOL. Heat's been kicking me in the head.

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Sun Aug 12, 2018 12:26 am
Tam I remember you telling me about Harvey's. It sounds awesome. Very Happy

True. I always just tear it with my fingers, or cut it up myself. I totally understand that they need it cut up but customers need to realize that the employees are already running around like chickens with their heads cut off, and don't have too much time to spend on a particular order.

I totally understand. It's back to being hot here too. Sigh
Sun Aug 12, 2018 12:06 pm
Rayven- Asking for food cut up is ridiculous, I agree with you both on that.

Tam- A burger on top of fries, oh my goodness if places did that here I'd be happy as heck for sure. I wouldn't care that I'm not eating a bun at all anymore.

It's ok about the heat, I completely understand. It's not too bad here, it's low 80s tops but it's annoying considering the time of year already. In Wisconsin I'd understand totally but in Ohio this isn't really supposed to happen.

Well I'm figuring out what's going on with my body. Something is off for sure. I'm wondering if the no fiber is kinda messing me up and I need to figure out how to fix that now before anything happens. I'm not sure if I limit the amount of wheat I have in a week would be good or not. Something I'm working on fixing cause what's been going on is getting out of hand and if it keeps going then I'm going to have massive issues.

So far I almost checked every single area with the water in my inventory. I have like 2 more tops and nothing is happening. I'm wondering if I might of glitched it. Something I need to check into for Eldarya.
Sun Aug 12, 2018 6:31 pm
I've showed the Harvey's bowls to friends, and now they like 'em too. Though so far we've only had rice ones.

Yeah, it's not supposed to be this hot here either. Trees are getting crispy leaves. And the birds are already making autumn sounds.

Oh no. Don't do the wheat. Can you have a little bit of something like beans? Like a few with some rice?

Oh wow. I've almost gotten my wardrobe buying done, I'll be trying that chapter soon myself.

Oh. Saiyouri, can you link to your profile on the 'Eldarya'?

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Sun Aug 12, 2018 11:45 pm
Saiyouri-It's amazing what customers expect sometimes. As a customer I try not to ask for anything unreasonable, or something I wouldn't want to do if I were the employee. I've been the employee all too often so I know how it feels.

Tam-Awww. It sounds like you need some rain. We've haven't had a lot, but it sounds like we've gotten more than you.
Mon Aug 13, 2018 1:33 pm
Tam- Here is the link to my profile http://www.eldarya.com/player/profile/saiyouri

I read more into gluten free diets and found out more about it. I can't do it. We don't have much money and found out I should avoid eggs, dairy, nuts, white rice, soy isn't a problem since I'm allergic to it. Plus gluten free foods don't have the nutrients you need in them to help your body and you can get 5 nutrient deficiencies. Plus people should look for specific gluten free toothpaste, vitamins and other things. >.> Corn is another thing to avoid as well. And I have to test fruits and veggies to see if I can tolerate it. A couple years ago I ate strawberries but they would make me feel a bit sick after a few of them. Sugar is another thing people should avoid because of the lactose needed to digest it. There are too many things I have to look for and we can't afford it at all. SO my best option is eat wheat at times and not avoid it completely.

One site a person mentioned to someone who is constipated to avoid meat for a few days but I can't because my body can't function properly without the meat. I feel really off when I don't eat enough protein. We wouldn't even be able to afford the multi vitamins/ multi nutrient pills I'd need to take to have my body even function properly. So after looking into constipation on a gluten free diet I found out more than I wanted to and this isn't good when you don't have the money to afford all this stuff or even to test out fruit and veggies to see if you can even tolerate it. So I don't have much of a option. Talked to hubs about it this morning and he's not even happy about it, even said we can't afford to buy fruits and veggies to have a better diet for me, even for testing. So I don't have much options. >.> This is ridiculous. I have no idea what to do and I'm busy working on fixing my body to get it to function partly normal but I can't at this rate. I knew something was off when I went gluten free and I'm not eating gluten free specific foods just foods without gluten in it.

I did figure out the stone though, I forgot that some items are located on the scene that you have to click on... SO now I just need more manaa to get the sap if I'm right and I'm done. I keep forgetting that there are things to click on instead of going between areas as well lol.

Rayven- I have heard some people ask for odd requests but not too bad thankfully. I'd probably want to smack a person who asked for their food cut for them. Or say something to them. >.>

We barley get rain. We get it occasionally but the humidity raises and that doesn't make my life any easier when that happens. I can't wait for fall to happen.

Dedicated Citizen
Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:18 pm
Saiyouri-Believe me. I wanted to. XD Customer service is hard. It gets worse the older I get because I don't feel like being nice all of the time anymore. XD

Me too! I love fall. It's my favorite time of the year. Very Happy
Page 61 of 62