Game Lovers Hangout
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next
Sat Jul 21, 2018 12:48 pm
Is there an option to change the size of the screen in options/settings for windowed or change the size to like as an example 1920x1080?

I always skip articles on my phone. I pretty much skim through the entire thing since my eyes can't catch the entire thing for some reason. Only paper form can I read properly.

Thanks.

Hubs sent a reminder to himself on discord from my phone so he reads it and remembers. I might resend it.

Well we fixed the character preset on Fallout 4 so now all I have to do is finish making her. I was going to last night but hubs was watching Game Theory Live last night but the woman the was the co-host in place of his wife (since she's at home with their newborn baby boy), well the woman's voice was obnoxious and very loud and she wasn't polite talking. She was more rude and it was annoying me heavily so I lost interest in making my girl finally. >.> So hopefully I can do it soon.

Plus we are figuring out when we can afford to buy me a new graphics card since that would help me with ARK lagging horribly since my card is old. You pretty much need the best cards to play that game since they can't code optimization to save their own lives lol.
Sat Jul 21, 2018 7:16 pm
The smallest options are still slightly bigger than my screen, which isn't a lot bigger than most laptop screens. LOL

ohh. Gotcha.

Smile

LOL Better wall to write on.

Oh eeesh. Blah.

Also, eeesh to that too. C'mon, game making people!

Gonna see if I can game or game today. (browser or animated game, I mean)

Sun Jul 22, 2018 12:37 pm
Ouch. I hope you can figure out something to play the game still since the screen size and your laptop aren't close together.

Ark is/has been known that the company that owns them is kinda on the special side. Snail Games has kinda messed up their release of PixArk which is minecraft/Ark's baby. And Dark and Light is another of their games and that game hasn't had many actual fixes since it was released into Early Access but it's not too bad. There are lots of glitches though which is worse than horrible lag. Since if you try to tame something in DnL you kinda can't since it's broken but if you tame something in ARK it works. I hope that makes sense.

I hope you were able to find time to play something. I need to figure out what to do. Lag in ARK is kinda driving me nuts but hubs fixed it. Now to figure out if I should try to fix his nice build for me or leave it until I can get a new graphics card. Might be best to leave it and deal with it. Ugh my brain lately has been kinda gone and not sure how to fix it. Hope I can soon since hubs been really stressed lately and he's not fully sure what it is or how to fix it. Which reminds me I should go get him up.
Tue Jul 24, 2018 9:06 pm
Whoops. No, I didn't mean I have a laptop. Just that my screen is bigger than most. And I'm able to play at times when I don't have the IM open. I've gotten the character her pet and done my first prestige mission. Pet's a cat beastie that does healings. But you have to aim the pet and trigger its abilities, and I keep forgetting it hasn't got the same range as the gun the character has.

I understand what you mean.

https://tam-i-am.dreamwidth.org/370895.html I beat the game. Very Happy On the second try. After midnight. When I was tripped out and hallucinating slightly from period. I tell God thank You, because he was the toughest boss I've beaten alone, I think.

Wed Jul 25, 2018 12:41 pm
Oh. That's pretty cool that your kitty heals, kinda stinky that you have to aim it.

WOOT you beat it!! Congrats!! *tosses confetti*

Ugh I know what you mean about our friend of the month. Hubs ran out to Walmart at 2am to get me supplies. >..> I hate this thing. It never makes sense, of course my body doesn't do what is normally expected of it so that might be why lol.

Hubs wants me to test out a map we both liked in the past to see if it's laggy for me or not to maybe play on a different map in ARK. I gave him a headache last night trying to build. I know that is one thing I never do in the game so I run out of ideas of what to do. And since I was building with no idea of what I want or had a plan made his head hurt. HAHA.

Yesterday was hard for us. He was in a discord community for several months with people he met on a server for ARK that long ago and became an admin. Well one of the members started their own server with a huge dino mod that the owner refuses to use. You are not allowed to post about your own servers in the community but this guy was allowed to. Well yesterday he posted a link to the website and it had the community name on the site. Hubs deleted the post and stated he wasn't allowed to do that since it's not connected to the community name. Hubs was removed from admin and the owner never spoke to him about that he gave the guy permission to use the community name.... Something he should of done. The owner refuses to talk to anyone but one person about this stuff. Or listen to anyone about anything. I told hubs before the guy wasn't worth stress or anything since he's not that great of a person. You run a community you need to stand up and say things, take a stand and tell people when they do wrong. But this guy doesn't. So hubs left and we had a bad day from it. I kinda warned hubs months ago about this might happen but he never listens to me. I'm known for being able to tell if people are good or bad or they will turn on you. Hubs knows this but he's still learning that when I say something he should listen to it to save himself stress and anger.

I hope that made sense.
Sat Jul 28, 2018 8:47 pm
Yeeeah, self directed pets are better in animated games, I think.

I'm so glad I've learnt to use reusable things for the Hurricane. Means I'm never out, and I have extra money to buy books, toys, and food.

Oh man. Stinking politics. *hug* Give him a hug for me and tell him I'm sorry it's late?

Sun Jul 29, 2018 12:07 pm
Yay for extra money.

I will. And he said thank you. He started a community on his own and he's not going to do servers unless people pay for one and he runs it with the money they put into it. Things are going ok so far for it. He has people he's spoken to for awhile in it.

I am still only playing ARK. No idea when I might start another game. Maybe not until my brain calms down. I still can't bring myself to do much else and have a hard time making choices so it might be awhile. And with the weather being a bit cooler and now next week it's going to go up again. Ugh I'm not looking forward to this.

I did try out Maplestory, the first one. Text is way too tiny and it crashed on me twice so far so what's the point in playing if I can't get it to just do this weird thing called, run? lol And when text is too small I don't pay attention to things which is why I probably couldn't figure out how to finish the pet food quest in the starting area you can't leave until you finish the quests that I guess take about a half hour or so to do. And I really tried to get into the game hubs loves so much. At least we got Maplestory M or the new one coming out Maplestory 2.

Hubs has no idea why I have issues with games and he doesn't. I wished I knew too. I swear things just hate me at times lol.

Getting far in your games?
Sun Jul 29, 2018 6:27 pm
Very Happy

Awww, so different than a few months ago, when you were going so hard on the games that you boggled me. *hug* But I understand. My games don't get constant attention either. And there are a lot of things on games that can make me reject them.

I hear that 'Maplestory' hasn't got a very friendly community. I've never heard of 'Maplestory M', what's that?

I got the 'Spiral Knight' pet levelled to 2, and spent her skill point on a shorter cool down on her ability. Also managed to actually zap some things with her yesterday as I did three missions. On 'Torchlight' I got a higher level of flaming sword for my melee guy's pet to summon, and finished a couple quests yesterday. Also yesterday I decided to make Cryingshame ride around on 'RIFT', checked to see if this gully was a shortcut, and fell into some bushes growing right by the ocean, to find a lost letter that gave a quest. Then I did a couple of the summer event scavenger hunt things, and started some quests in her next area. At level 30 she's really still too young for the events, but the game people gave everyone some even currency the day before yesterday. Not enough to get anything really useful, so I just bought Shame a bottle of fireflies that when you click it, makes fireflies fly around her as she goes about her business.

Mon Jul 30, 2018 12:21 pm
For mobile games I play until I notice that game is kinda garbage with you doing nothing but you get up to 20lvls for one mission like thing. Those I kinda hate. For PC games I'm more picky and I think the reason I'm also not touching Fallout is because I'm a bit scared since it's a new type of game that I never tried before and also it's not so quiet in the room since hubs talks to friends on discord all day in voice chat. >.> I'm just hoping I can do something different soon so I'm not driving myself crazy.

I never heard about the Maplestory community. I never paid attention to the game so I never really got around to hear people talk about it. Maplestory M is their mobile game. You can do auto battle for like 2hrs a day and even if you shut the game off, like close it on your phone it will still keep playing. I noticed that one day after I used the auto battle, closed the game, later that night I got a notification saying I died, went back into the game the next day, I went from 20something to 31... You get like 5 or 6 classes to choose from and you can auto run and auto battle. Hubs said it's the easiest version of Maplestory. Seems the desktop version is hard.

Wow you got lots done. Well it seems that Shame isn't too far off from event level. In Aion when I played it I couldn't touch the events ever since I wasn't max level. That was what you needed to do them. Kinda lame that nothing was around for lower levels. But glad you got so much done in your games. And the fireflies sounds so nice to have.
Mon Aug 06, 2018 9:11 pm
Awww. It's not THAT different from some of your MMOs, from what I've seen online. Especially if you play in third person. Just stay away from survival mode. I tend to dump games as soon as they start trying to make some made up game religion mandatory for the character. Or the grinding gets stupid, or there's no clear direction as to where I'm supposed to go. Or a more fun game with more clothes on the characters comes up.

Yeah. They're kind of infamous for being a bunch of trolls and jerks on the desktop one. Though many people love the game anyway.

I got a bunch of quests done the other day on 'RIFT' too. Including beating an event pinata to death. But I've been mostly watching movies instead of gaming, because of the vertigo.

Tue Aug 07, 2018 1:14 pm
I never touch PvP parts in games. Rather stupid to me. I only do solo stuff and try to stay away from things that require people with me. Past experiences kinda tainted me to that.

I tried to desktop Maplestory but the game crashes, people comment on this and they give no hints on how to equip your skills and what to even do for your quests so I got rid of it. Deleted Maplestory M off my phone cause it wasn't too much fun for me. It kinda was the same thing over and over again and the dungeons I haven't really touched yet.

Woot you got stuff done. I hope the vertigo goes away soon for you. I heard people talk about it and it's not a fun thing to have.

I tried out Fallout 4 and it's too frustrating for me. Can't get a refund on it so I'll try it again on another day and must go into god mode to play it. Less hassle then. Just not now. Too much is going on. I hate my anemia but my body still hasn't recovered from it so I gotta try not to mess up with anything to make things worse for me.

Though I did try out Diablo 3 and I enjoyed it. I did the free trial and hubs bought it for me because of FO4 not working well for me and how I've been lately, so he just bought the base game for me to play. I can go to level 70 only but at least I can also do part of the new season with a different girl as well so that is something. And maybe I might be able to figure out other games I can do with having something I look forward to playing.
Tue Aug 07, 2018 5:24 pm
PvP is lame. That's another reason I'll leave a game, when they start pushing PvP as the only way to level.

Aww. See? There's part of the unfriendly community.

Yeah. Brain sloshes. *slowly and carefully shakes head*

Awww. That's too bad. But yeah. Maybe later, on the OP mode. Buahaha, I like being OP.

Oh. Well, if you like that, you could try the 'Torchlight' games once they come on sale again. I'm still playing those and having fun. Was playing again last night on the first game with my warrior named Dude and cleared out a floor. On the 'Torchlight' games you have a pet that you can send back to town to sell things so you don't have to go back. And TL2 has a free trial, and the TL2 pet can also buy you more potions while in town.

Wed Aug 08, 2018 1:13 pm
Ya I hate forced PvP. Black Desert Online does that when you hit 50 and are outside of town. Just minding your own business, cutting a tree or gathering sap from it, bam you're dead.... Kinda lame since people who do that when someone is doing nothing, or heck even leveling are really bad and I hate them with a passion. Makes a game never fun for sure.

I usually see unfriendly communities as people talking bad. But making a game lame is a good point.

Naughty head.

Ya I think playing with cheating the heck out of the game might help me better. I know I can't aim to save my life and I'm fine with that, but if I can't figure alot out then I might as well try to get the most out of the game by cheating and trying to enjoy it. At least I can have time to figure things out, or hopefully figure things out I should say lol.

OH my god those pets are amazing as heck. That would save so much time since in D3 you have to run back to town if you find a treasure goblin that drops so much things that you have to get back to town 3 times just to get it all and make sure you don't lose so much stuff. lol. Hubs bought me the reaper of souls expansion last night so I can do everything he does in the game. The only thing to get in the game is the necromancer pack that gives you a class and a few other items but nothing that gives you more access to the game. Like extra storage space, a pet, things like that. But you can only have one pet out at a time they gather gold for you so another pet isn't that big of a deal.

I can't wait to get back on D3 today and maybe look for some cheats for Fallout 4 to save for later to play it.
Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:39 pm
Do you even have a fast travel back to town in D3? Ohhh, I've never seen any pets in D3 on the playthroughs I've watched. I thought there was just the person companion to take along.

How's the playing been doing?

Sun Aug 12, 2018 12:00 pm
Ya we can travel to town or any other area we already went to my going to the map and clicking on the waypoint. It's rather nice when you are doing quick runs for bounties for the season that's going on.

Seasons are different than the regular game. You can get tons of loot and when the season is over you can get the stuff from the season character sent in your mail and then your normal people can all access that stuff from the shared storage. Just seasonal characters can't share storage with normal ones.

You can one pet pick up gold. But if you equip the puzzle ring then you get a treasure goblin that can follow you as well picking up white and gray items and sometimes might drop a higher tiered item randomly.

It's been going fine. My girl is 70 for my seasonal character and I'm getting the armor that my normal can wear when the season is over and she can kick butt fast when I play on her with this stuff. I'm helping hubs work on getting his wizard items but I can't do a higher mob setting like he can so we run on torment 3 while he can do torment 10 and have really no issues on his demon hunter. Plus my wizard isn't that easy to handle, I'm still figuring things out. Like getting her darn spell to activate when in a mobs face (her main attack that doesn't really use mana is left click on the mouse and I still struggle to get the darn thing to trigger ugh).

How are your games going?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next
Page 19 of 21