Hey look, you just found a training ticket, better keep this might come in handy over at the battle training gym
[Claim It]
warrior cats group RP ( open , accepting)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8
Riley

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Jul 06, 2018 4:33 pm
She woke in a large, grassy part of the forest. Her ears swiveled as she picked up the movements of a mouse. Slowly an carefully, she began stalking it after spotting it a few tail lengths away. With her eyes wide with determination, she stopped when the mouse moved. She held perfectly still; not even the tip of her tail twitched. Sunshine took a perfect leap and landed on her prey and killed it before it even knew what had happened.

I'm going to be the best hunter ever! She thought, even though she knew she was dreaming.

Fri Jul 06, 2018 8:48 pm
"Okay!" Oriana picked up her hunk of rabbit, then sniffed the air and listened a bit before turning and trotting back into the undergrowth. "It's this way. Watch out for the stickyflowers."

Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:55 pm
Spice followed after Oriana since it seemed perfectly safe. "Oh...okay," she mumbled before swelling up with pride and confidence, mostly because she had no idea what the other cat was talking about. "I'll be just fine!" She pranced ahead. "So, what's your human like? Mine were all floofy and needy all the time, but your's is a pet, so maybe that's different?"

~~LINK~~
Riley

Dedicated Citizen
Mon Jul 16, 2018 4:45 pm
"Nice catch!" A voice behind her called. Sunshine was surprised and turned around with her fur fluffed up. She was dreaming, wasn't she? A silver tabby sat on a log, watching her.

"Thanks." Sunshine answered when it was apparent the other cat didn't seem interested in attacking her. "Who are you?"

"My name is Silverfur." The strange cat purred. "I have a message for you and the other cats, Sunshine."

Page 8 of 8