Other websites similar to Zantarni
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 64, 65, 66  Next
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Tue Jul 10, 2018 2:44 pm
Saiyouri I'm glad you feel better about her. At least you know it will happen. I never got that lucky with my mother in laws.

I wouldn't feel guilty if they never seemed bothered by them. I think I never got the bell collars because I didn't want to hear them. XD So I don't know if mine would have liked them or not.

That's great that you're both good with technology. I'm sure they don't want to do that because they make more money if you have to go out and buy something new. They used to build things to last, but now most things are made to break or need to be updated every so often so the company can make more money. It's a big scam.

Thank you. I do that too on most sites, but Chicken Smoothie is different because the only thing to really do on there is collect. So I'm trying to get one of every pet and item. I don't think it will ever happen though. XD The really old stuff is hard to get, and expensive.
Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:03 pm
I've met many cats that can walk around without a jingle, too. LOL And one lady kitty who fought when someone tried taking her collar off. HERS.

Well, this event, I've already gotten everything in the shop. But there's also a leveling/ranking up system. And you can only get the two knuffel by ranking all the way to the top. So nobody can help. *slight flail* LOL

Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:45 pm
Rayven- Hubs family is alot different from mine, they are closer and do things together but mine didn't so that part will really take time to get used to. Especially since I wasn't really allowed to talk by my family and spent time with the animals the entire family get together. So my social anxiety is all over the place when I'm with his family. I'm starting to talk to him mom. Even though I'm forcing myself to, I'm at least trying.

I only don't like my kitties being there out of the blue when I turn around, especially the lil one. She's small and more quiet than her sister so it's kinda startling to see them when I had no idea they are right next to me. Especially since Night likes to sit next to you quiet for I have no idea how long til you turn and see her. >.>

I know phones are definitely made to break in a year to get a new one and they keep going up in price every year as well. Thankfully computers that you can build on your own aren't doing that. That would really kill alot of business for them.

I usually spent time on forums just collecting items mostly instead of really talking to alot of people. So no matter the item I'm collecting things usually.

Tam- A kitty that gets upset that your collar is taken from, that is really cute.

Well putting the knuffels behind something is kinda understandable but not all the way to the top of the ranking. You'd need to sit on the site all day long to just get there by the end of the event, well to me that is. I saw the event items, they do have more nicer items that I like this time round.

Oh and I'm so much closer to being done with chapter 3. Finally have to find Kero to tell him the bad news. Thank goodness, this was driving me nuts, found a video on youtube and it's helping me alot.

Dedicated Citizen
Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:21 pm
Tam-My dog Ray Ray did that too. He hated his harness at first, but once he got used to it, he didn't want it taken off.

Saiyouri-That's good. All we can do is try. I think it will eventually become a habit for you. It may never feel natural since you didn't grow up with it, but you should eventually be able to get used to it enough that you don't get a lot of anxiety about it anymore.

XD She's a ninja cat huh?! I think most of them are ninjas. I don't mind it when animals do that, but people are a different story. I get startled by people all the time. It's so embarrassing when I nearly have a heart attack. XD I got that from my Mom. She startles easy too. She yelps out loud though. Lol

There are a lot of things going on that could be corrected if we would all take a stand with these companies. Unfortunately it would take most of us refusing to buy from them until the problems and prices were corrected, but it will never happen. Everyone just gripes about the way things are, but we never do anything about it. Companies know it too, and they really make sure to jack the price up on stuff that we absolutely can't live without. Poor people don't stand a chance. Sorry for the rant. XD

I know what you mean. This is the only place I talk on the forums.
Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:49 pm
Yes, all day long just throwing the water balloons every so many seconds. My mind is going bibbly. I'm almost to rank eight though. And Ugh, she made sure to put the GIRL knuffel last. I wonder if she's punishing us for liking how nice and simple the event was last year.

Oh congratulations on nearly finishing! I'm taking a break from gameplay and just gathering the pay so that I can buy a couple more of the common outfits I want, and also food for the pet. Having to pay that much of a hard to get currency to feed a pet is nuts. Can tell this is a European game.

I remember you telling me about that, Rayven! XD Delilah never objected to her collar at all. We showed it to her, and she sniffed it and then rubbed her cheek on it. She was startled by the jingle at first, but then she resumed her, "I got pretty!" walk. She was a nutty cat, one of those ones that thinks, but she was totally attached to her people.

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:01 pm
Tam-I forgot I told you. I blame it on getting old. XD I love it when animals prance with attitude.
Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:40 pm
Rayven- I'm sure in several years or so I might feel more like part of the family. My anxiety is really horrible. I can't go into a theater if people are in it. Only if I'm the first to go into it just to sit down. Had to leave one once because of that >.>

Night is just too quiet. I had other cats do that but Night does it all the time. It's just so odd since she's small but her lil tootsies are just too darn quiet. But she's cute so she can get away with it lol.

I startle very easily as well. I scream. I forgot what medical issue I have is the cause of it. I read up on my anemia, arrhythmia and low body temp and it's one of them.

Apple is horrible at prices. To fix the screen of their computers is more than the cost of the computer itself... And making phones out of all glass is... ya I think that's enough to say.

I talked all the time on Ernya when it was around but not much on other sites. Here I talk in specific areas.

Tam- I have to save up as well. For the shears.... 250 I think they are... Ugh that's going to take awhile. I think I'm going to take a break as well but I want to finish up chapter 3 finally then I can take a break.

Aww I bet the knuffel is cute as heck. I always liked Kofk's events, they were relaxing unlike other sites I've been on and that appealed to me. But the harder they get, the more I lose interest in them. I don't want to spend all day on them like I've done in the past.

Dedicated Citizen
Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:22 pm
Saiyouri I'm sorry you had to leave the movie. Sad I don't suppose you were able to get a refund?

It's hard to stay mad at animals. XD I think they know they're so cute, and can get by with things.

I bet you scare whoever startled you with that scream. Serves them right for sneaking up on you though. Lol My Mom tries to scream, but it comes out more of a strangled yelp. XD

I know what you mean. I broke my laptop screen, and it will cost about $70 to replace. That's more money than we have in it. :/ Unfortunately we have more important things to worry about right now so it will just have to wait.
Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:52 pm
It's okay, Rayven. I like hearing stories again.

I often squeal when suddenly confronted with someone, even when not startled. It's a conditioned response. And the reaction of the person who came up to me to my shrill squeak is often hilarious.

I was saving up for the shears... and then my bercola brought them to me. I wonder why the game is being so much harder on you? *hug*

Well, I got the boy yesterday. And now they've got it so you can buy the knuffel with water points, but I didn't know that was going to happen, and spent a lot of my extra water points on doubles of event shop things to gift or sell.

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:07 pm
Tam thanks for understanding. Very Happy I do too if they're good ones. I've made my Dad tell some of his stories over and over again. XD

They probably don't know if you're glad to see them. Lol
Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:46 pm
Rayven- I never thought of getting a refund lol.

Oh Night knows she's cute, Symphony I don't think does.
Though she does act like a princess and a baby.

Hubs jumps and feels bad. Yesterday after dinner I was throwing things away he was drying his hands down the hall in the bathroom and the next thing I saw was a black blur, screamed, he jumped and I smacked him hard on the arm and yelled at him. He thinks it's kinda cute that I startle so easily but at times my heart acts up when I get scared pretty bad.

The worse thing for us that breaks is out mice. We use gaming mice and they are not cheap at all. But the one I'm using now seems to be working good and won't die on me after 6 or so months. I had Corsair and seems there products are known to do that with most of them. Razer keyboards are known to not work that well at all and most people hate them and return them. The new mouse hubs wants is 118$... Ugh.

Tam- I have no idea what's going on with Eldarya. Maybe I did something wrong to cause me not to have my pet. I still have an egg so no idea what's up with that.

Well glad you got the boy. Sad they released the water points purchase later.

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:23 pm
Saiyouri-XD Well I don't know if they would give one, but they might have if you had explained the situation to them. Something to think about if it ever happens again.

Lol Chase thinks he's the boss. Most of the time he'd be right about that. Rolling Eyes

I know what you mean. There have been times I was surprised I didn't have a heart attack. Last night I heard what I thought was someone trying to break into the bathroom window, but it turned out to be some critter in the attic. Shocked It freaked me and Chase out. I was worried a person was up there. XD I doubt it was, but I think it would be possible if every apartment has access to the attic like we do. I don't know if they do or not though. We took a broom and banged on the trap door, and whatever it was went away. I still wonder what was up there.

Wow! Shocked Do they still break as easy when they cost that much?
Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:53 pm
The usual response to my squeals is, "Where did THAT come from???" I'm not joking, they don't even sound human.

On 'Eldarya' I put my pet away. It's nice to have it digging for things, but it also was eating up all my savings that I was trying to save for clothes. So he can stay in his egg, and I shall have clothes, and then later I can save for an incubator and get him out. Dolly cloths are neeeeeded. XD

Yesterday I got enough water points to get the girl, and ran away from the event. LOL Do you guys want to see the two knuffel?

Oiii. *shiver* I'm glad I don't have an attic. Though hearing the neighbour's butt squeak in their tub, or hearing them suddenly drop a pen right over my head is very weird.

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:50 pm
Tam-Wow! XD I think that would be interesting to hear though.

Sure. I'd love to see it. Very Happy

Butt squeaking. XD Now I'm glad I don't have anyone living over my head with the exception of whatever that is in the attic. :/
Sat Jul 14, 2018 12:04 pm
Rayven- I'll have to keep in mind about asking for a refund. Hubs might actually ask for one if it happens to me.

lol

Oh my goodness, I used to think someone was going to break into my place and I heard things non stop. Though my issue was paranoia so I'm glad it doesn't happen anymore. Though one night hubs and I were watching tv and heard someone at our lock. No one was in the hallway when he went to check so no idea what that was. >.>

Apple has been reported that their backs of phones, the newer ones break way too easy. Lots of people have complained about it. And hubs and I found out their company is kinda shady when it comes to their computers being repaired. So happy I stayed away from them. Android I haven't heard of their phones from any company breaks easily like Apple does. Of course Apple does have glass backs and fronts.

Tam- Evil pet. I would love to see the knuffels.

I'm so happy I am on the third floor and the only thing I hear is our next door neighbor using the water in their bathroom, people across the hall's kid screaming bloody murder and guy below us- his music so loud it vibrates the floors. Though usually on weekends.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 64, 65, 66  Next
Page 56 of 66