Game Lovers Hangout
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18
Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:40 pm
Trove's not a 101 game. It's published by the same guys as 'RIFT'. I'm just poking at it a bit yet, checking it out to see if I can play it. I got another free mount on their giveaways thing the other day. This one's not as funny as the throne of games, but it's quieter, so I like it better.

Very Happy

Oh wow. I don't think I could take all that confusion and pressure. You're a tougher gamer than me.

Tue Jul 10, 2018 11:49 am
Congrats on a new mount. When you say quieter, what do you mean?

When I went through the quest I talked about I had no idea how bad things might of been and I so wanted to finish it so I just kept on going. lol

Well I refunded all 3 Witcher games and Fable Anniversary yesterday. I went to look into modding Witcher 1, found a ton of pages listed for motion sickness for Witcher 3. There is a fix for 3 but I don't know if fixes for all 3 that are all different would work for me. I don't want to try to see if the fixes work because that means I might trigger motion sickness and it might take awhile for me to find out if it kicks in. And what if it's after 2hrs of gametime then I can't return the game. I don't want to have games I buy that make me sick. Kinda stupid to do to me. And FA has head bobbing when you stop walking. Hubs found that out when he tried out my game and there isn't a fix we could of found for it. And I was so sad since I really was looking forward to them. Witcher is set in Old Poland and when I read that, I really got interested. I'm proud of most of my ancestry.

So here's to trying to get past it. I might try to find a game that is like them and makes me feel the same way, but that is going to take forever. I so hate motion sickness. There is a game on Steam called Grimm. First episode is free. I went through 3 stages, maybe 4 before I started to feel something, it was the fast movement of the camera. I powered through that stage. Tried the next one, it didn't go away. Realized that even fast movement of cameras do me in so that makes finding games ever harder to do. ;; I really hate having issues like this. You lose out on so much in life.

Are you making good progress in your games?
Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:58 pm
Quieter as in no rushing/jet sound and no multitude of animated parts moving around randomly. Things like that get my sensory issues. I had to give up my candy cane mount on 'Wizard 101' because they added some sort of rushing whoosh to it.

Awww. *sympathy* That's too bad. But I empathize. Like I say, I have my own game issues.

Haven't really been playing the animated ones for the last few days, other than about an hour of TL2 before bed. Still, I managed to get some better boots and ... gloves... I think, last night. And got leveled high enough to be able to visit the guys who remove gems from stuff so that I could get my mods out of the gear it'd been stuck in.

Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:52 pm
Aww that mount sounds cute as heck. Sorry that things like that get to you. I hate having issues with gaming. It really sucks you can't just enjoy things. I asked hubs to see if there is a possible fix to the 3 witcher games and fable anniversary. He just found last night there might be one for FA when we couldn't find one at all the day we looked into it. So he's doing the testing for me and when he plays witcher I'll just watch him and I'll know if something is going to trigger than me chancing wasting money waiting a few hours to see if something happens.

Well at least you got some newer stuff and higher level. That's a good thing. I only got as far as getting some mods for Fallout 4 yesterday. But at least I did something. Otherwise today I have no idea what to do while hubs is gone. >.> My brain is kinda dead, bad sleep and heat making me go sleepy even with coffee, water making my mouth drier isn't helping much on that part. I'm playing some MMORPG style mobile games, Tales of the Swords I think is the chinese one and I like it, just at the grindy part but that's ok. I got another one Darkness Rises is the other I started to play. Having them when I'm tired helps since it kinda wakes me up and that's a plus.
Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:42 pm
Well, the one I can use is a purple rock. You know those agates they cut in half so you can see the colour bands? Yeah, like that. My character sits on the flat, colourful side. It's PURPLE. lol Oh man. Well, here's hoping those will help you.

Have you seen the 'Fallout 4' mod that gives you a cute little living trailer with storage space and a permanent supply of fresh water? Awww. I'm glad the phone games help. Have you heard of 'Heroes of Incredible Tales' (HIT)? It's not Englished yet, but I saw some game play yesterday. Your usual dumb clothes, but one of the women uses a scythe.

Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:32 pm
Oh wow that sounds so cool. Those stones are pretty as heck.

I haven't seen that mod. Though I found a ton of cooking recipe mods that let me cook with purified water instead of dirty water so that will be nice. Hubs has over 10 pages to go through to help me finish up modding. Like ammo and weapons are his job since I know nothing about guns, especially in that game so I'm going to leave it up to someone who knows something.

I heard of Hit, it's in my google play store but haven't checked it out. I found 4 new asian mobile games and kept 3 of them, one was a goddess one but didn't go with what I like. I love chinese games, just wished the MMOs would come to the states so I can play them since the ones I did play in the past are gone now ; ;
Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:01 pm
I like it. Very Happy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LRlTzeFM2A I think it's the Tailgater. It looks like a nice little place.

What classes do you play in the two you mentioned? The 'Darkness Rises' and the other one?

This morning I was flinging pinata balls in 'Trove' when I'd come in for the daily login stuff.

Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:33 pm
Interesting thing to do for daily logins. Though a bit cute.

I'm a wizard in Darkness Rises and Tales of Swords has only melee classes but I'm umbrella. That is exactly what I fight with. I found 3 more that I'm playing right now and only one of them is mage, the other two are melee ones, the other two are only martial arts games but they are a chinese game so I'm good. ToS is the highest level, 64. But it's not easy unless you do the dailies after level 50, like as much as you can to get the massive xp you collect since you get xp for each part of quests in that game. So I like it.

Looked at the mod, wow that does fit in the game. I got the one that hubs is using. It's a japanese styled community place. And I think I have one to build my own home. No idea what the last one is called. The first one is https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/19043

He found this place when looking for a Nier Automa 2B outfit. Found a video and got the tree and community mods.
Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:48 pm
LOL It wasn't part of the login rewards thing... well, it was some of the log in rewards being flung!

I figured you'd be wizard. The people I watched were saying how strong she is. And I saw the umbrella one! Full size lady? Wow. Are the dailies hard? And on 'Darkness Rises' how are you doing with the story? One guy said it was the hardest part for him.

Wow. That looks really complex.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DgMB2ZsFDfA Was going to show you this.

Sat Jul 14, 2018 11:58 am
Haha.

On Darkness Rises I am a wizard and the story is getting harder as I go. I think I'm up to chapter 17 now and it's alot harder than before so is the adventure map. I kinda am at the point of having to grind by just using dailies then going to do the fights when I get stronger.
I have full sized on Tales of Swords. I started a new person on it and so far things are going ok. Already lvl30 and started yesterday. My main I'm hoping can finish her one dungeon by the time she's lvl70 which I've been working on since like lvl48. Can't seem to find anyone to help though I might join the guild my new girl was invited into so that might help. They seem good.

That game looks like Maplestory 2.

Hubs and I are working on making my girl in Fallout. So far nothing is going good. Her face structure is the games and so is the skin. Nothing is changing with presets so we are going to rework on it today. And then maybe I can play the game. After all that is finished of course. Can't play with an ugly girl since I look at her all the time. Playing in 3rd person you see your person all the time lol.

Have a good time in your games?
Sun Jul 15, 2018 7:28 pm
The little people do look like 'Maple Story 2' ones, don't they?

Have you dressed your wizard up? Are you still having fun with the game?

What glass is the new ToS character? Hmm. If the guild is a good one, that's probably a good idea.

LOL I deliberately tend to make characters have big noses and fat butts. Some people call that ugly.

I haven't been able to get to my games since we talked last. Too much other stuff calling for attention.

Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:49 pm
When I first saw the video I thought it was a MS2 mobile video since they are releasing it.

I got a couple costume parts from chests. You can get them free. I'm grinding as heck with my wizard since she's 34. I'm working on getting 3 stars on a couple adventures that I only got 2 on.

I have a wheel and blades on ToS. Blades seems slow to attack but good so far. Wheel seems a bit weaker. I wanted to see if using a different class I could get farther in quests since I'm 66 umbrella and still can't get past the 48 dungeon >.>

I don't really do much for character looks. Just whatever is prettiest.

Hubs got a server for me so we play Ark at times together. I still need to find time with him to make my girl on Fallout. I hope we can do it soon. Having Ark is helping. Gives me something to do and helps my depression.

Seems you've been busy as heck lately.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18
Page 18 of 18