Site Feedback
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
Mon Feb 27, 2017 1:38 am
I would love to see a trading system so we could sent multiple items instead of one item at a time Smile
http://www.zantarni.com/post2786213.html#2786213

bohemian

Dedicated Citizen
Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:45 am
We did have that...but it broke. Pretty sure it is in the works of things to fix...but the whole site needs an overhaul and a holiday. Yes
Rayven: *gets hit in the face with some underwear* Wow Bo sure likes to get naked! XD
Riley: Bo, the Goat Whisperer. XD
9035/10000
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Mon Feb 27, 2017 1:44 pm
Plaid-No you're not the only one. XD

Bo-I thought I remembered being able to send multiple items at once! I'm glad I'm not crazy. I thought maybe I was. XD
Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:15 am
i think we should improve the wardrobe...i wish we can arrange our items so that i wont look cluttered..
Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:49 am
I do have a few suggestions but namely, the number one feedback i have is that

the hair colors don't match the site colors. T-T this is so frustrating. its almost impossible to make a color matching avatar, and that is my jam. i want cobalt blue hair this beautiful shade of the bluebird items. or the bright blue of the crystal or that opal purple-y color. really, i just want more hair color options because this site has some really nice colors in the items but its just not reflected in the hair color selection. none of the blue hair shades match the blue item colors i like. :/ the hair colors are just so limited and hair is one of my favorite parts of avatars and it makes me sad...

i don't know how many people are working behind the scenes, you might not have time to do something like this but it would be sooo appreciated. im aware you may not be able to do this, which is okay, but im soooo hoping for it hehe
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Back to Forum -> The Great Library All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
Page 12 of 12