Other websites similar to Zantarni
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 56, 57, 58  Next
Thu May 10, 2018 12:08 pm
I think the genes are ok but they aren't easy to get and I refuse to look at the prices in auction since you have to get them from the colli. I don't think I want to grind the genes.

It's sad how all gapcha things are bad to do. Since luck is what you need big time.
Thu May 10, 2018 7:49 pm
Ahhh. Yeah. I'll skip 'em too, then.

Indeed! Like that Unicorn Bundle on 'Wizard 101', though I at least got a good suit of armour (not the best, but a good one) out of like, ten or so packs. 'Tinierme' was worse than that by a lot.

Fri May 11, 2018 12:01 pm
I've dealt with loot things since Gaia and it's really bad on most sites and games. Really sad though.

Anything interesting happening on your sites?
Fri May 11, 2018 10:25 pm
Way to bring in more money. Blah.

Just the tail end of the 'Farmyard Friendsie' event at Tris.

Sat May 12, 2018 11:48 am
What does that event have going on for it? Like items and what can you do to get the currency. Sounds interesting of a name.
Sun May 13, 2018 6:38 pm
Farmyard pets! Chooks and cows and a dragon and some toy animals. Oh, and really pretty snakes. It's another pet event. And you can post for currency, or play forum games set up for to win it. Or at this point, you can come into a thread and say you got here late, and get bombed with currency from others.

Mon May 14, 2018 11:57 am
Oh wow, minus the snakes it sounds nice. The Tris events always let people who posted casually like me get way too much currency. But it's nice. You can get extras for others who couldn't post as much or had to miss it. Glad you are enjoying it, I assume.
Wed May 16, 2018 3:06 am
Yup. *hug*

There are a couple threads where I think you'd not be passed over. Just random yapping, so no themes. And one of the new anke egg items is SQUID.

Wed May 16, 2018 12:17 pm
Well I'm glad that the threads are doing well. It's good that the site is doing well still. Hope it keeps going that way.

A squid hehe, I am assuming you are enjoying that one. Seems like you are excited about it.
Wed May 16, 2018 7:57 pm
*hug*

LOL Squid are tasty, and also make really fun stuffed animals and virtual pets. A girl was making life size baby giant squid a few years ago. They were around ten foot long. I wrote one into a story as a doll for a jet Transformer, and red squids named Archie have popped up through mine and Den's stuff ever since.

Thu May 17, 2018 12:13 pm
Ah. I never tried squid and don't think I ever will. Sounds a bit icky to me. That is one huge plushie squid.

New armor in FR. But they are recolors of the feathery ones. Not much interest in them. And I thought with the name of the update it would of been something new.
Thu May 17, 2018 8:29 pm
It's actually just white meat that's a little chewy. And the critters are big enough that you can have a piece of meat without any appearance of the animal to it.

Ahhh. I shall have to look at it.

The Tris pet event isn't giving currency anymore, but the shop's still open.

Fri May 18, 2018 12:32 pm
Squid still sounds gross to me. But to each their own.

I always liked how Tris would keep the shop open after the event. Gives people time to get the items they might want or just never bought during the event. Something I really liked about them.
Fri May 18, 2018 8:35 pm
Yeah. I can't hack the thought of eating oysters. Guts and all. Ewwww. I like my meat with the head and guts removed.

Smile

Sun May 20, 2018 12:55 pm
I completely agree with you.

Nothing new going on for me with FR. Kinda the same ol'thing right now. The only thing I'm really doing is using baldwin's to get rid of armor that is cheap in the auction house.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 56, 57, 58  Next
Page 46 of 58