Game Lovers Hangout
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 22, 23, 24  Next
Sat May 12, 2018 11:47 am
I first used the swirly pigtails then buns with pigtails for the hair. I'm a priest. I even got an achievement for dying so much. And a min or so before I got it told hubby that if there is one I will get it. Smile

I have no idea if I miss them. For some reason I hate being out of the room so it's hard to get to cross stitch and I can play SO on my pc but no idea why I don't do it. I will eventually get myself to do it.

lol. That is a nice thing that Rift has. Not being a pancake from a height is rather nice.

I'm coming down from an anxiety attack that I woke up to. Today's is a bit more than every previous day. Wished I knew what is causing it. I need to figure that out. Might help me get better sleep for sure. Just gotta take time to figure out what might trigger it. No idea if doing things might help or not. It could be any number of things right now.
Sun May 13, 2018 6:36 pm
So it was a famous last words situation, huh? LOL What level have you gotten to? Do you die from falling?

Aww. Wow.

Yup. And jumping is lots of fun. Especially if you find a good big cliff. Also, sometimes death from above on mobs is hilarious. Too bad you can't damage them just by jumping on them.

Oh no. How are you doing today? *hug*

Mon May 14, 2018 12:03 pm
I'm lvl 21 I think now. We haven't been on in two days because of things like his game he's really into Conan Exiles being down for maintenance and the server owner not updating it and stress for me wasn't a good idea to play a game that annoys me with the camera. Though I think maybe 2hrs tops a day on the game might help me with it. I get hurt from falling but haven't died yet. You fall off the map and get sent to a place not far where you were and have damage that's all so far.

Aww not damaging mobs from jumping on them is sad. That would be fun if you could though. A bit more realistic.

I'm doing a bit better I think. I cleaned up my pc and uninstalled somethings and moved somethings. Sometimes too many things installed that I haven't touched in awhile or yet kinda cause anxiety because my brain sees it as so much to do. I get overwhelmed. So yesterday I took it easy with things to do. Son wants me to play Star Wars with him Wednesday if he can get the time to do it. So I had to reinstall it lol. Finishing up updating the game right now. And I'm hoping to push myself to get on Star Ocean soon too.
Mon May 14, 2018 5:36 pm
Aww yeah. One of the reasons I have to take it easy with GW2 is that the controls are different from the other keyboard guided games I play. He's playing the Conan survival game, huh? XD Fall off the world!

INORIT?

Aww. Yeah. I have to do cleanings like that sometimes. And I also have a friend hoping to play a game that I like but don't go to too often. She wants to play today. I've got an appointment and stuff (that's why I didn't reply to our other thread today), so we'll see how that goes.

Tue May 15, 2018 12:08 pm
It took me awhile to figure out some things in GW2 and the whole crafting thing is the one thing I never figured out at all. Still have no idea what to do lol.

He enjoys Conan. It's interesting. The building is better than ARK for sure but there are some issues with building of course. Like little stupid things that make no sense.

I hope the appointment goes well today and you can spend time with your friend at least.

I'm kinda out of it. Head feels sore but not sore. >.> This weather not knowing if it should stay high or low isn't helping me. Or should I say, this weather is beyond amazing. I love it so much........
Wed May 16, 2018 3:12 am
And your friends can't throw you into the lake while you're offline in the Conan game? What race did he pick?

The appointment was good, but I guess my friend was too tired and she didn't come online.

Awww. You should only say that if you're stoned. I woke up this morning with a TEA hangover.

Wed May 16, 2018 12:14 pm
Not that I'm aware of. You can set certain times to only have PvP so it's not active all the time. It's a server setting. But the server he's on they will have rules for it so people who don't want PvP can not worry as much like no damaging buildings of others. Nordheimer, I think that's how it is spelled. He picked it because it's more norse. Skyrim to blame for that one lol.

I'm glad the appointment went well. Hope you two can play together.

What is a tea hangover. I meant the weather didn't know if the temps should be high or low. Like hot or cold. We get like 78-80 then down to high 60s and low 70s then back to high 70s. Plus we have alot of rain coming in the next 2 weeks. The weather isn't helping me. I wouldn't be surprised that is why I'm coughing up phlem. >.> My body is going through it's own cold thing with the temps all over the place. Ugh.

Well hubs bought me Citadel forge in fire and conan two days ago. So we have 2 games to play together. And no idea when we can play together since I'm not allowed to nap according to my son and no idea when he might call to say 'hey mom lets play star wars'. He's been busy working and getting hurt at work. That boy is too much like me. I feel bad for him.
Wed May 16, 2018 7:55 pm
Well, that's good at least. I've never understood the fun of a game where someone can come and wreck all your stuff. *won't even let people into my houses except friends*

I don't react well to caffeine. So when I have most things with it in, I feel it. This time, I really felt it the next morning. Oh no. *hug*

Wow. Sounds like you're suffering from a game avalanche! Also, meep for getting hurt at work.

Thu May 17, 2018 12:18 pm
That's why his server owner wants to set up rules for the PvP. Hubs was made a game admin to update the game and now he's the one responsible for updating the server instead of the owner or the other two admins who weren't even given permission to do it and they've been admins for this guy before in other games.

I am wondering if the coffee I have later in the day is making it hard for my body to sleep past 7 even if I go to bed at 1am. I swear my body is stupid. I like green tea because the caffine in it is low and doesn't affect me. Unless it's jasmine dragon phoenix pearls, that green tea has more caffine than my sencha. And I feel the jitters more than I do with coffee. Makes no sense though.

My son is weird. Just wished he'd be more careful. Especially since he's working on getting in the air force. Dork. I got to play SWTOR with him for awhile, it was nice. Then played Conan Exiles and Citadel Forged with Fire with the hubs. Citadel is fun as heck. Magic, and so much to explore. You use magic to harvest most things and can fly on a broom by lvl10 if I'm right. I had a ton of fun on it yesterday.

Anything fun going on in games for you?
Thu May 17, 2018 8:00 pm
Huh. Sounds like your mister has a rep or something.

Ohhh. I bet that's it. My brother can't have caffeine after a certain time, or it keeps him awake. I'm going to have to try and remember the name of that green tea for Den, who likes green tea and is a caffeine junky.

Oi. *shakes head at him*

Aww. I'm glad you're having fun!

Uhhh. I'm gonna go do dailies in 'Wizard'. That might be fun. Very Happy

Fri May 18, 2018 12:44 pm
When the guy who runs a couple servers was having issues with his ARK server hubs tried to help him, then with PixARK and then with Conan. He even said that he ran his own servers before so he has experience. Plus other people on the discord server wanted hubs to be an admin because he knows stuff and people knew that he tried to help the owner with things to fix stuff but the guy was too stubborn to do it. But with the game just releasing publicly instead of early access, the server wasn't updated as much because the guy works so he gave hubs permission to do that stuff.

Jasmin Dragon Phoenix Pearls my fave jasmin green tea won't be sold soon anymore. It's from Teavana and they are the only place that sells it. There are sites that sell the tea similar to it though. I know it's just found through searching. I used to buy tea from one site but forgot what the place is called, and their ebay store is cheaper by a bit from their main website.

Well I can't say he's not my son at least. lol

I hope Wizards was fun. Couldn't do much yesterday on games. I had severe eye strain in my right eye so was stuck doing nothing because of it. I just hope today goes by better though.
Fri May 18, 2018 8:34 pm
Yup. Rep. XD

Ohhh. Bummer.

True. The nut didn't roll far from the tree?

It was fun. There was a little errand running quest that could be gotten in the commons after the daily quest was done.

Sun May 20, 2018 12:58 pm
Nah the nut I think hit on target lol.

That is nice. Simple quests are kinda nice on occassion. I did the three daily quests in Citadel which is like Harry Potter. The way you hold your broom while flying and hold a wand is similar to the games. It's a nice game so far.

I'm trying not to wear my glasses as much until we get our new ones in. Returned our others since we both kept on seeing the screws for the nose piece. It's not easy since I have to wear my old prescription til the new ones come in and I get eye strain in my right eye now if I wear them too much. >.> I hope we get our money back soon for the old ones so I can hurry up and buy the new ones. I badly want to see.
Sun May 20, 2018 8:08 pm
Good thing he's not a bad nut. XD

Aww. Fun! Isn't that one FP, though? I've been playing 'Crusaders of Light'. It's doofy, but not too bad for the type of game it is. The girls even have their bums and boobs mostly covered. And the barbarian girl has the kind of bum a girl waving around a big ax would have. Kind of too big for her bikini that she's got under her buttflap.

Oiii. Badly made frames, huh? I hope you get things worked out soon. Eyestrain is one of the worst pains.

Mon May 21, 2018 12:08 pm
He's had it hard with his bad dad and his slightly crazy mom but he's a good kid and doing great now. I'm really proud of him.

Citadel was on sale for 13$ so hubs bought it for both of us. Worth the money for sure. It's still early access but they don't have too much to fix before it releases at least. Unlike most games out there that is.

I saw trailers for that game, thought of it but can't find it on steam and found out I can't connect that game to my phone and steam account to play on both so I didn't get it.

It's the lens instead. The eye doctor uses really cheap lens and they even said that is a normal complaint they get but with our insurance they kinda don't care if people can see or not. So no matter what glasses have to come out of our pocket even with our insurance. Kinda sad though because people out there might not even know about sites online that sell cheap glasses that work perfectly and you won't suffer with pain. ;;
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 22, 23, 24  Next
Page 13 of 24