warrior cats group RP ( open , accepting)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 6, 7, 8  Next
Riley

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Apr 28, 2018 7:43 pm
"They may be different but they still taste delicious!" Sunshine meowed, suddenly hungry for a squirrel. "I can't wait to catch one tomorrow!" While thinking about how she was going to catch the fattest squirrel in the forest tomorrow, she didn't hear or scent Ash approach, nor the new cat.

Her eyes widened and her ears perked up when she saw the massive black cat step into sight. She sniffed the air, picking up his scent. I wouldn't want to get into a fight with him. She thought, and began wondering if he was going to stay or leave tomorrow.

~~

It didn't sound like the other cat enjoyed being around the kits. He hoped that didn't mean that they were going to annoy the fur off of him. When he stepped into the doorway, his eyes fell on the two young cats, a calico and a brown tabby. They certainly didn't look like much to him.

"Hello." He greeted them.
Wed May 02, 2018 9:17 pm
name: Oriana Pax
likes: taking care of her pet, playing, hunting, snuggling, playing in water.
dislikes: her pet not eating or being sad.
love interest: She loves her pet... well, and everybody else in a platonic way.
job: hunter

Something rustled out of the underbrush just then. It was huge, pale orange and white, and shaggy. It smelled of cat, rabbit, and... something else that almost smelt like a human.

Then the something stopped, and surprised golden eyes looked at the four cats over the whole furry back end of a wild rabbit. It was a female cat with a longish coat. Carrying a little extra padding on her powerful body, she must weigh at least 32 pounds, and from the size of the hindquarters she was carrying, she was no slouch in the underbrush.

"Oh," she said, her voice calm and easy going, though muffled by her burden. "I haven't seen you around here before. Are you lost?"

Fri May 04, 2018 12:05 am
Spice just started to hum in appreciation at the thought of eating squirrel, but that sound quickly turned to an irritated squawk of surprise. Just when their conversation was getting interesting, Ash returned with another cat that was even larger than his annoying grey bag of fluff. At least, she thought that was a good description for Ash. "Who are you?" she grunted, the fur rising on her back. The newcomer looked too tough for her to challenge though.

Ash rolled his eyes. "Still irritating, I see," he muttered under his breath, turning his gaze back to the outside. As nice as it was to have a shelter and 'clan' of belonging, he felt a familiarity to the outdoors and couldn't help but turn his gaze there often. A second after he turned though, another cat crashed through the brush, a rabbit in her jaws. Ash blinked, not sure he saw that right at all.

"Excuse me? Who's lost here?"

~~LINK~~
Riley

Dedicated Citizen
Fri May 04, 2018 5:12 am
His amber eyes fell on the young tabby. He gave her a knowing look, one that said he knew she wanted to take a lunge at him, yet he knew she was thinking better of it.

"Someone who is far more experienced than you." He answered, then his eyes fell on the collar around her neck. "Especially for a house cat." His tone held a neutral sort of amusement, and his fur remained laying flat. He clearly wasn't interested in a confrontation, and he understood a bit more about what Ash was saying.

"My name is Shade." He said. "And you are?"

~~

"I'm Sunshine!" The large tom just blinked calmly at her enthusiasm. She was happy there was another cat with them, especially one whom she could show off her hunting skills to. Her mind began playing out how she would show him that she could catch squirrels with ease, but she suddenly realized that she didn't know if he was staying or leaving. "Are you staying with us now?"

~~

Before Shade could reply, he turned his attention to the orange and white cat that just approached them. He initially thought the cat was with them, but when the cat spoke, it was obvious that she was not with this trio.

~~

"Ummm, we live here?" Sunshine answered the new cat. For a place that only had three cats, it seemed like more were dropping out of the trees.
Tue May 15, 2018 8:54 pm
Spice narrowed her eyes, but before she could make a retort to the large tom, she thought better of it, barely. "I'm not a house cat," she stated instead. "I'm a clan cat. I just...can't figure out how to get this collar off. And I'm currently trying to think of a new name too, because I won't use what the human's called me." She nodded her head once, looking between all the cats, new and old to their group.

Ash simply grunted, not sure what to do with this whole mess. "Well, we might as well all get comfortable..." Padding over to the corner of the barn, he sat on a nest of hay where he could see all of the group as well as the door. "I figure anyone who wants to stay is welcome."

~~LINK~~
Wed May 16, 2018 2:26 am
The orange and white floofmonster perked her ears with interest, then carefully set the rabbit hindquarters on her front paws. "Really?" she asked, more clearly now. "I've been through this big dead house lots of times and only saw the mice, pigeons, swallows, and bugs. Did you just... Hey, somebody smells like bald people." She sniffed the air curiously, but then turned back to the cats she'd been talking to. "I'm Oriana Pax. Do you guys need anything to eat? Because I can always go get more for my pet."

Riley

Dedicated Citizen
Wed May 16, 2018 7:54 pm
"Wanting to be a clan cat and being a clan cat are two different things." Shade answered. "If you're going to live out here, you will need to figure out how to get it off before it gets caught on something." He advised. Shade flicked his ears at Ash's words and then rose to his paws. He arched his back in a long stretch before he entered the barn. "All of that can be figured out in the morning." Giving the barn a quick once over, he settled on a patch of hay up against the wall and close to the front door.

"I have eaten, thank you." He answered Oriana Pax as he settled into a comfortable position.

~~~

"I suppose this has only been our second night." Sunshine said. "Your pet?" Sunshine asked curiously. "What pet? And what's a bald people?" She thought Oriana Pax was a strange cat. She certainly had never seen a Maine Coon before.
Wed May 16, 2018 8:05 pm
"Bald people are those big things like I can smell on somebody in there." The big female paused to snap a fly and eat it. "My pet's one, but he can talk to me, so I keep him. He's useful for stuff like thorns and knots and warms. He's kind of dumb when it comes to hunting, though. I've seen him sit and talk with a woodchuck instead of pouncing it and killing it for dinner."

Fri Jun 29, 2018 8:55 pm
Spice looked between the other cats, utterly fascinated by the conversation. Wait, the very fluffy cat must be talking about her. "Oh, those creatures? They call themselves humans, but they are very bald aren't they? Their faces only have fur in one spot." She gave her collar another tug. Figure out how to get it off huh? She really would have to try. She kinda hoped that Ash or Shade would help her even though she didn't like them much. Either way, she'd manage just fine though since she was a clan cat after all.

"But how can you keep a bald one as a pet? Cats don't keep pets," she stated, looking back at Oriana Pax."

"I'm also curious about this," Ash sighed, as if bothered to admit so much interest. He really did want to take a nap, but since the others were so noisy, he figured he might as well participate. "Oh, and thanks for the offer of food, but we hunted earlier. Trying to get these noobs well trained so don't give them any free pickings."

~~LINK~~
Riley

Dedicated Citizen
Sun Jul 01, 2018 1:59 am
"I'm not a noob!" Sunshine protested immediately at Ash's words, though she wasn't really upset. "I'm going to be the best squirrel hunter in the forest!" She sat up straighter, forgetting about the conversation about the bald people for a moment, proving she could be easily distracted.

~~

Shade gave a soft mrow of amusement at Ash's noob comment. His eyes had already closed and he was soon asleep. While the conversation was interesting, he had been traveling for quite some time. And now that he was resting, he was suddenly aware of how tired his body was.
Mon Jul 02, 2018 1:37 am
Oriana blinks. "Really? I'm pretty sure I'm a cat." She sniffed carefully at one of her paws, then did the same for the end of that massive floof of a tail. "...Smells like cat. I sound like a cat too."

Then she looks up, her eyes twinkling. "You have a neck thing on. Those are dangerous. My pet can take it off."

Tue Jul 03, 2018 2:01 am
Ash let out a faint huff of laughter. It was so easy to rile these young cats up. Which he supposed wasn't that bad. It meant they cared and had the energy to grow. Smiling, he patted the hay next to him. "Perhaps you will be one day. If you want to come sleep next to me and pick up a few tips from a master's dreams, you're welcome to it though."

Spice lifted her nose and took a great big sniff of the air before nodding her head too. "Smells like cat to me too, but I'm still not sure I get it." Her eyes lit up at the mention of getting her collar off though. "Really? Can you take me there now? I've been dying to get this thing off!"

~~LINK~~
Riley

Dedicated Citizen
Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:48 pm
At Ash's mention of sleep, she suddenly gave a big yawn. She arched her back in a nice stretch and shook her fur out. "Spice, perhaps we should wait until morning?" Sunshine hesitantly asked. "It might be dangerous..." She trailed off, not wanting or meaning to offend Oriana. "Besides, I don't know about you, but I'm exhausted." With that, Sunshine padded over to where Ash padded and got comfortable. She glanced over at the large black Tom and saw that he was already asleep, and decided that looked like a good idea. It wasn't too long before she too, was drifting off to sleep.
Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:51 pm
"Dangerous?" asked Oriana, her ears and tail twitching with surprise. "I ate the woodchuck, so there's no one around who wants to bite me now."

Oriana, you may be too big, but these guys have to think of the great horned owls too!

Wed Jul 04, 2018 3:42 pm
Spice hesitated, looking between the other cats and Oriana. She didn't feel sleepy yet since so much had happened after running away from her humans and the rain storm and then more new friends. But it did look like they all fell asleep already, even Ash and Sunshine. The grey cat hadn't said anything, but his eyes closed when Sunshine curled next to him.

Spiced lifted her tail up straight in defiance. "I don't think it's dangerous, so I'll go with you to meet your pet!" Which might have been on the wrong side of brave and stupid.

~~LINK~~
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Back to Forum -> Heroes' Realm All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 7 of 8