5 Positive Things
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 38, 39, 40  Next
Riley

Dedicated Citizen
Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:02 am
1. I PASSED MY TEST!
2. I feel so much weight lifted from my shoulders, and I get to see the chiropractor tomorrow. I so need it.
3. I'm going to schedule myself a massage in celebration.
4. I can start reading more, now that I don't have to spend my free time studying.
5. Perhaps I can also start the Spanish language program I bought a long time ago.

Avi Vote
Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:44 am
1. I have two phenomenal, thoughtful partners.
2. I haven't been hungry hungry in years.
3. My work is keeping me on despite my health issues, and giving me time off as needed, despite the challenges and expense!
4. My health issues, while difficult, are helping me in their own way with my transition.
5. I live in an area where my transition is very possible, and not frowned upon socially!
Bonus 6. My art is getting so much better!!!
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Tue May 22, 2018 3:13 pm
1. It is a lovely day.

2. My new wings are beautimus.

3. Chase is feeling better.

4. My Mom's surgery went good, and she's not in much pain.

5. I have air conditioning.

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Oct 27, 2018 8:43 pm
1. So far the new job is awesome.
2. It's October. I always love it when October is here.
3. Got to see some friends I haven't seen in months.
4. The house is coming along.
5. I'm moving out of the insomnia cycle and back into the good sleep time. Hope it lasts long.

Avi Vote
Nema

Knight of Zantarni
Sun Oct 28, 2018 8:13 am
1. I can be here to celebrate Halloween on Zantarni.
2. It's Autumn, my favourite time of year. I love the colours of the leaves.
3. I heard from someone I thought I had lost touch with completely.
4. I have a warm, snoozing kitty stretched out on my lap, keeping me cosy!
5. There are new, adorable kitty pets in the Halloween event!

Dedicated Citizen
Sun Oct 28, 2018 10:56 pm
1. Got a little of the house chores started. I was hoping to get more of it done today, but I'll take small steps. Besides, the day isn't done yet.
2. Going to be social tonight with friends. There will be smores involved.
3. One of my packages arrived yesterday, hopefully the other one will get here tomorrow.
4. Preparing for NaNoWriMo. Only a few more days before it starts!
5. The weather's getting cooler. Love that cool autumn!

Avi Vote
Mon Oct 29, 2018 1:07 am
1) Spent the weekend with some good company.
2) Been eating some of my favourite foods.
3) My brother is coming back from his vacation.
4) I don't need to go to work tomorrow (booked it off yay!)
5) I get to sleep like a baby tonight.

Tryna get some of my older items back.
Nema

Knight of Zantarni
Mon Oct 29, 2018 4:11 pm
1. The ghosties are slowly gathering around, ready to take me on another shopping spree at the Halloween event shop!
2. I survived a visit to the dentist this morning (routine check up and hygienist appointment, nothing major, but still happy to get out of there…).
3. While sitting in the dentist's waiting room, had a nice (if rather one-sided) conversation with a total stranger, who seemed very knowledgable about popular music of the 1970s and 1980s.
4. Lovely music on the radio right now, of the classical variety. Not sure what the piece is, but it sounds like there may be a harpsichord involved…
5. Triple Chocolate Cheesecake. I know, right… it should be banned, but instead, it's somehow found its way into my fridge… *looks all innocent* No idea how that happened… Angelic

Knight of Zantarni
Mon Oct 29, 2018 7:27 pm
1. I got a pay-rise yesterday. Granted, I did ask for one but it was approved. XD

2. I managed to speak to mom yesterday. She didn't know how to configure her Skype account after they got a new computer, so I hadn't spoken to my parents in a month before yesterday.

3. I am all by myself at the office this morning, so I'm enjoying it while I can.

4. The hubby and I got tickets for Michio Kaku's lecture this Saturday - I can't wait! Our tickets also entitle us to his meet and greet after the lecture, so we might get to speak to him! *fangirl* Squeeeee! XD

5. I am looking forward to a nice, long bath after I get home from work today.

Amurita

Knight of Zantarni
Fri Nov 02, 2018 12:02 am
1. Came back home a couple days ago from a week long vacation in Florida, so that was fun!
2. Got to cuddle my niece again now that I'm back Very Happy
3. Snuck a few halloween candies from my nephews Twisted Evil
4. Have some time to at least participate somewhat in this event.
5. Got a job offer, so should be okay after I graduate for a while at least.

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Nov 02, 2018 12:25 am
1. Just had the last day of classroom orientation (for now). Going to start working on the unit tomorrow.
2. Met my preceptor today. He seems like a relaxed dude. This makes me super happy. And he lives in the same area of town that I do, so potential carpool.
3. I replaced our doorbell chime box by myself. We moved in and it was broken. So I bought another chime box, so now it actually ding-dongs.
4. Got some good sleep last night, I just wish I had more of it.
5. It feels good to be a full time employee, instead of per diem. I actually get vacation and sick time now. And real benefits.

Avi Vote
Fri Nov 02, 2018 3:30 am
1) I had a week off from work. I feel pretty good, but I obviously don't want to go back tomorrow haha. My week off was spent really well, and I think that I was productive, but I couldn't go to the gym because I'm healing from a new tattoo that I got earlier this week. xD
2) I was able to buy clearance Halloween treats and I went pretty nuts with it. LOL, I spent almost $100 CAD. However, I don't feel so bad because I'm shipping most of it off to my relatives who live in the Philippines and also giving to my brother who currently lives in Japan. Smile
3) I got to eat my favourite food today... SUSHI. I was craving it pretty bad, so my boyfriend and me went right after we bought the candy. It was delicious!
4) I then had a glorious nap!!!! I love napping.
5) My last good thing today was that it was sunny today. And that there was no snow. Smile

Tryna get some of my older items back.
Fri Nov 02, 2018 9:25 pm
1. I got to sleep in and enjoy my day off!

2. I picked up some massive steaks from the markdown section that look positively wonderful (and will be even better once they're IN MAH BELLY!)

3. We are going to see a friend tonight for dinner and a movie to celebrate his new job ^_^

4. We learned that Christmas Bonuses will be handed out early this year and will be received before Thanksgiving! Woohoo!

5. I got a letter from my Grandma Heart Now I just need to remember to send one back before I forget for a whole month. . .again XD

Knight of Zantarni
Sat Nov 03, 2018 12:11 am
1. I finished the trick or treating part of the event for my account and my mule!

2. I got some notes sent to me to help me catch up on some missed classes.

3. I had a yummy mishmash of things that became a salad for my dinner xD

4. My group members let me off on the assignment we had to do since I was away, so I just have to make it up for the next one.

5. I am going to get some ghost currency from this post!

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Nov 03, 2018 4:20 pm
1. First day went well, and about as I expected. I haven't been scared off yet, but I have a lot to learn. Hopefully, a lot of it will come back sooner rather than later.

2. I am so glad I have this weekend off. It will give me time to recenter myself from yesterday.

3. I was able to get enough of the event currency for everything I needed/wanted.

4. Hubby and I finally used our hot tub for the first time since being in this house. And after yesterday, my everything hurt, so the hot water was nice. I slept like the dead last night. It was glorious.

5. NaNoWriMo has started!!!! I did my word count for the first day, but yesterday I was so tired, I couldn't do anything except eat and rest, which led to sleeping. Glad I have the weekend off so I can catch up!

Avi Vote
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 38, 39, 40  Next
Page 39 of 40