{ Zan Musings }
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6189, 6190, 6191
Riley

Dedicated Citizen
Sun Apr 01, 2018 1:29 am
After my kitty had his dental a week ago, he needed to be on a can food diet so his mouth could heal. Spoiled child. He didn't like any of the canned food I tried. He didn't like the boiled chicken. He didn't like his dry food soaked in water. He just wanted his dry food as normal, which he was finally able to have starting yesterday. But man, during that week, I was so happy if he ate just a little bit. He lost a little bit of weight because he wasn't eating as much.

Dedicated Citizen
Sun Apr 01, 2018 4:36 am
bohemian wrote:
Oscar is a princess

XD That cracked me up. Especially since Oscar is a boy name.

Riley-I totally feel for you. I'm glad your cat is doing better. I wish some pets weren't so particular about what food they're given. It makes it really hard on us moms. XD

Dedicated Citizen
Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:59 pm
I've had 10+ cats growing up, and never have I had one that was so picky about food. I had one that would eat anything....he snatched popcorn and potato chips from me.

Dedicated Citizen
Tue Apr 17, 2018 3:16 pm
I've had better luck with cats not being picky too. For me it's always the dogs that end up being picky. Luckily I've only had a few like that, but my last two dogs were both that way. I'm ready for a dog that will just eat his darn dog food. XD Wow! That's cool. I'm a little surprised by their choices though, especially the popcorn. Lol I had a cat that loved spaghetti. She wouldn't leave until you let her have some. XD

Dedicated Citizen
Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:52 am
I've never had a picky dog before, that's for sure! All of my doggos would (and have) gladly eating anything they could get their paws on. Laughing

Dedicated Citizen
Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:10 pm
XD I know what you mean. I've had some of those too. Zsa Zsa got excited about anything. Even plain, hard dog food. Lol I miss those days.

Have you had any time for gardening?

Dedicated Citizen
Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:16 pm
No gardening for the past two weeks, unfortunately. It was either raining, or I was sick, or I was too tired from working. But I only have a few shifts for the next schedule, which I am okay with. People always call off, so I'm sure I'll pick up some shifts if I really want to. But right now, I really want to get back to reading and gardening. Very Happy

Dedicated Citizen
Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:20 am
You deserve some rest! Do you plant a lot of flowers?

I don't like to garden, but I love look at them. Actually it's not so much that I don't like it, but I'm not very good at it. XD

Dedicated Citizen
Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:15 pm
I know what you mean! My mom is the real gardener of the family. A lot of the plants I have planted have not survived for whatever reason. But I'm getting better.

I'm going to be planting a lot, only because I took out a lot of ugly or dead/dying plants. But hopefully the new plants will survive, and then there won't be much for me to plant in later seasons. Our backyard is pretty small.

Dedicated Citizen
Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:50 pm
My Mom is good at it too. I planted a vegetable garden once and the only thing I could get to grow was green peppers. I don't even really like them. XD

I hope they make it. Very Happy Maybe it's a good thing that your yard is small. Otherwise you'd have a lot more work, and have to spend a lot more money. Lol
Page 6191 of 6191