Other websites similar to Zantarni
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 64, 65, 66  Next
Sun Apr 15, 2018 1:21 am
Saiyouri, was there a favourite part to the story?

Ahhh. I understand. I've had to give some up lately.

I couldn't get Zan to load at all yesterday.

Oh! I'd missed those. They do look neat and weird and wild!

Dee, I grew up on a goat farm.

Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:26 am
Dee, sounds like a interesting site with goats. I never heard of it either.

Tam- I think how the girl interacted with her uncle was the cutest parts. Her actions and reactions was the cutest thing ever.

I finally got to sign up to Dappervolk. I'm going to use this time to get used to the site a bit but not put much effort into it since things are going to be wiped when they open the site. Lots announced it already so what's the point of getting cute stuff if it's going to be gone? But it's really interesting. You get on and get quests to do. There is alot of reading but so far it's rather interesting. I can't wait til the open to put more into the site. I rather like it.
Sun Apr 15, 2018 6:38 pm
UtterlyWeird, I grew up on and off of a general farm, but local! My family is the Mathis family, of the former Mathis Milk (which got bought out, and my immediate family didn't run it anyway), and they didn't have any goats. Nor cows, I guess to not compete with the rest of the family. Chickens and pigs and horses. But geeeeez, I love goats! I'm a little jealous! But not really jealous of the breeding. Breeding pigs is unexciting, breeding goats, in my experience as an adult that's helped out on a goat farm a lot, is a little scary. Feeding Sire goats is also scary. xD They can be spooky little bubs when they wannabe! I remember one in particular named Mr. Darcy, and he's such a sweet guy until he tried to push me over while I was feeding him, apparently because he was used to pushing over breeding partners. What even, Mr. Darcy?! Your food isn't that exciting!

And Saiyouri, I love Goatlings! It also has a laid back forum with cool people, but you have goats to feed and battle! And they have such amazing art, these goats. They take community feedback on designs and have their professional artist remake them in the site style, so they have such a wide variety of themes (Unigoat! Cyclops goat! Pinkie Pie goat! Clown goat!) that it's really astounding. I think I have about fifteen goats and about forty designs for future goats, but I'm waiting to see if I can rehome another goat instead of just adopting a fresh one. Not for any real reason, I just get so sad at the idea of lonely goatlings.

Ooo, let us know how Dappervolk is, I've been eyeing that one!
Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:24 am
Dee- My family before I was born had a farm. My aunt had her skunk and raccoon pets there as well. I know they had a few different animals. Don't know much else about it. My family wasn't good at discussing things lol.

I looked at the front page and wow the art. I am a bit surprised at how good it is.

Well DV is really interesting. I'm still learning somethings. There are quests to do from npcs. You get items or the money which is potatoes. The shops are chance gacha machines. The highest I unlocked so far is 500 or 700 potatoes.

You get to complete daily bonuses and when you get some done you get a extra bonus that I just realized yesterday to click for like 20 potatoes or stats. Your person can get stamina/charsmia and that. So can your pet that takes 11hrs to hatch. You do quests that are not too bad so far to unlock the shops. I'm still figuring things out. Two quests so far asked me to post but suggests if you are shy to post in the games threads. So that is really nice. You also get to choose from a few different races. I picked elf but when they go open I'm going to change to galactic. Right now it's not an option.

Plus when they open fully there will be a wipe and only things you keep are what you get from the kickstart if you joined it. I don't mind it too much. Gives me a chance to learn how to do quests to raise my 'rep' with the npcs correctly during this time and work better when the site opens up. The art is amazing. There are so many options for your clothing. And in the shops it shows the rarity of items you can get. Up to legendary. And some of them are pets to hatch or items to expand your inventory or pets allowed. I rather like it so far. You get options to choose on your own for the quests and if you want to do it or not. There is a lot of text but it tells you a story in a sense. Like a RP thing I think is the best way to say it. Hope that helps.
Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:21 pm
Dee, our buck goat was a Nubian. He used to stand and be cute and say come play with me. We'd tell him he was too smelly. But if he needed to be moved, we just had to grab him by the horn and pull, and he'd come. (The buck was the only one we left horns on. Dad said it was his crown)

Saiyouri, that sounds like an improved version of 'Tattered Weave'. lol

Blah. On 'Sylestia' I'm stuck with good pets that I don't want, and no one will buy them from me. What I get for buying impulsively instead of just using my gold to get diamonds to get my old pets back.

Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:12 pm
Ah the impulse buys. Gotta hate them. I hope you can get the old pets back Tam. Good luck.

I'm stuck in the other world in DV since you get 3 world hops a day so I gotta wait til tomorrow to get back to the normal world to do quests lol.
Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:53 pm
Yeah. I'll probably release them eventually. Found the place for sending pets out on missions with NPCs today. That should bring in more money.

Ooooops. LOL

Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:46 pm
Yay quests for money is fun.

I'm at the point in quests on DV that I need money big time. Some of the daily quests now are a bit harder since it's not too easy to raise affection with your pet or feeding them since it seems to only be done once a day. And now I need to get 3 items for a quest and I need lots of money to use the gapcha slot machines to try to get them. At least I'm still testing out the site. And who knows if this might go a bit easier when the site is released publicy.
Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:05 pm
Yes. I like it when a game supplies some steady little job thing to do for cash.

Ahhhh. Now DV is starting to sound too hard for me.

Fri Apr 20, 2018 12:17 pm
DV is getting hard for me. But I learned not to go to the new world that you unlock at all until I'm alot farther along in the site. It's a tad more hard there with quests since I have to play a mini game 2x and I don't really do well with it.

Otherwise I'm trying to do other quests in the main world you get when you first start to see how it goes with that.
Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:57 pm
Ahhh. So the main world's easier?

I've had to slow down on my pet/text games. I think I'll only be doing FR at events. And I need to figure out how to cut down on others. Don't want to, but it just takes too long to get everything done, without me even really playing the games.

Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:54 am
Ya the main is a bit easier for sure. I'm still working on getting 3 items for one quest by doing other quests to get the money to do the shop gapcha machines. It's not that easy but with how things are now, if they don't change, you might not like to do it.

I had to do that before. A few times though. It's really not easy and I wish you luck in figuring out how to cut down on your list of sites.

At least this event in FR is rather nice. They got some nice skins/accents. I even got a skin that covers most of the colors on a guardian up because I tested it out on one with all purple and the coloring fits with their genes. You can see part of the genes through the skin which I love. Gotta remember to put it on them though.
Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:26 am
Well, so far so good. lol

Yes! I like the outfit. And I know who I want to put it on! I guess I should look at the skins. Didn't think to. Not thinking a lot on a lot of things lately. >.>

Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:08 am
lol

It's ok I don't think that much either lately. Things just pop in my mind and that's pretty as far as it gets. The eye doctor really messed up my eyes with the appointment. I think my eyes are too sensitive for tests now. Though my prescription is barley different from the last one.

He also wasn't worried about my different sized pupils. I guess it's a normal thing. No idea. No one seems to care even though they can see it. >.>

I hope the lil dragons turn out really pretty when you are done dressing them up. Finally put that pretty accent/skin I mentioned before on someone. Just need to figure out what to do with the other I got.
Wed Apr 25, 2018 6:51 pm
*popping in randomly*

I'm really looking for new sites to join since my main site is kinda going downwards right now. *sigh*
I'm already on Kofk, Windlyn, Sapherna, and Menewsha. What sites would ya'll recommend? I wish there was something really active though besides Gaia.

~~LINK~~
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Back to Forum -> Entertainment All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 64, 65, 66  Next
Page 44 of 66