Posting Goals - Track Your Progress Here!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 44, 45, 46  Next
Riley

Dedicated Citizen
Thu Mar 29, 2018 11:21 pm
I'm really comfortable with computers, and I learn my way around them pretty quickly, so I had no problems last night. It just took me a lot longer to do certain things because I'm not used to it yet. My supervisor even asked me if I would come in for a few hours on Saturday night to help people with the new system.

I've had three grey (or white?) hairs since I was 20. I like them. It gives my head character XD

And grats on being rank 40!!!

Avi Vote
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Mar 30, 2018 1:28 pm
I'm glad you didn't have any trouble. Wow! You must have done well for them to ask you to help. Very Happy

XD Yes it does. E hates his salt and pepper hair, but I love it. Although it's starting to be more salt than pepper. XD

Thanks. Very Happy I'm just happy to post no matter what number I am. XD

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Mar 31, 2018 5:53 pm
I think I'm one of the few who are excited, verses those who are complaining :/ I understand that change is hard for some people, but we're nurses....things change all the time....and our previous charting system was stupid. So this is a change for the better.

My dad has been dying his beard and hair occasionally Very Happy I think it looks fine either way. I'm going to be proud of my silver crown when I get it XD I know I'll have earned it Laughing

Avi Vote
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Mar 31, 2018 7:30 pm
I love change when it's for the better. Especially if it means things are more efficient.

I wish I could say the same. If I start getting too many I'm not going to like it. XD

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Mar 31, 2018 9:45 pm
It's funny that outside of work, I don't really like change. I feel like it disrupts my whole world. But I don't bat an eyelash when changes at work happen :/

I view it as a crown of wisdom. And when that happens, and younger people give me crap, I'll be able to point to my grey hair and tell them to shove off Laughing XD

Avi Vote
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Mar 31, 2018 11:56 pm
You're lucky! I don't like either. XD

True. XD You can shake your cane at them too if you have one. Lol

Dedicated Citizen
Sun Apr 01, 2018 1:30 am
I will probably have a cane at some point Laughing And I'll be able to use wippersnapper and hoodlum! Score!

Avi Vote
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Sun Apr 01, 2018 4:44 am
Oh I've already used those names on my brother and son. They were little heathens. XD

Dedicated Citizen
Sun Apr 15, 2018 6:04 am
I like men with salt and pepper hair. I think mum still has salt and pepper hair, closer to being more salt than pepper, but still pretty good for approaching 70. 2 of my aunts coloured their hair, I think the still living one still colours her hair, but I haven't paid that much notice as I haven't seen her in a few years.

And still sitting on 64. I just need to find a place to post 300 times to make it to 60. XD
Rayven: *gets hit in the face with some underwear* Wow Bo sure likes to get naked! XD
8100/10000
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:50 am
My Grandma swears she doesn't color her hair and she's still got most of her color. I'm not sure I believe her though. She's almost 90. XD

Dedicated Citizen
Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:55 pm
I like men with salt and pepper hair too. For whatever reason, it looks good on them XD

I think the events are going to slow down until October. I can't think of any that will happen before then. Maybe a 4th of July event? I don't remember those events though.

Avi Vote
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Tue Apr 17, 2018 3:08 pm
True. XD

Probably, but maybe we'll have a mini event or two. *Keeps fingers crossed.* Events are good for Zan since that's the only time people are super active. Plus events are just fun. XD I really appreciate the hard work that goes into making events. It can't be easy.

Dedicated Citizen
Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:54 am
I like the mini events. Yes Yeah, I can't imagine it's ever easy to set up any of the events. I appreciate the time and energy that goes into make them and implementing them.

Avi Vote
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:14 pm
I imagine mini events are a little easier on the staff, but they are still fun for us. Very Happy

I hope the weather is nice today. I'm leaving for my parents' house soon, and Dad is supposed to barbecue.

Dedicated Citizen
Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:14 pm
It's overcast where I am; it was raining off and on for the past two days. I just got a bit of yard work done while it wasn't raining. Very Happy

Mmm, barbecue is always delicious!

Avi Vote
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Back to Forum -> Places of Dreams (Quests) All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 44, 45, 46  Next
Page 31 of 46