Rayven's Nest-30,000 zg to 1st poster on pg. 300!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 237, 238, 239 ... 260, 261, 262  Next
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Thu Apr 05, 2018 2:46 pm
Hanahime I think you're right about that. I think the only reason my Grandpa ate so much of it is because they had a farm. XD True, but I would really like to go have some fun. Did they fix your Mom's car?
Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:25 pm
Goat is like lamb, only leaner. If you raise the goats right. We always fixed all our males, and they got fat and tasty. We'd even use the meat in beans.

Horse is viande chevaline in France. Around here, I think it's just horse. Don't know why it doesn't get its French name like most the other meats.

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:33 pm
I don't think I really want to eat any other kinds of meat than the ones I already do. I'm such an animal lover I'm surprised I never became a vegetarian. XD I'm sure they're tasty, but I don't want any guilt over eating a goat. I always wanted one as a pet. XD
Sat Apr 07, 2018 8:29 pm
Ours didn't care about the butcherings they saw. The queen doe still gently bossed us kids around and beat the snot out of her sons, the babies ran around and cried to us instead of paying attention to their moms, and the buck wished we'd play with him more and couldn't understand, "Dude, you STINK and that's why you're over here in solitary!"

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Apr 07, 2018 10:03 pm
I'm glad they didn't pay much attention. Awww. XD Speaking of stink, I gave Chase a bath, but I like the way he smelled before his bath better. I need to get a different dog shampoo because this one stinks. Barf
Sun Apr 08, 2018 10:27 pm
Rub him with a little mint oil?

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Mon Apr 09, 2018 4:25 pm
I wish, but then E would be complaining. XD It's getting better, but it will be a little while before he has his delicious dog smell back. Maybe I'm weird, but I love the way dogs smell. Clean house dogs anyway. XD Chase rarely needs a bath because he's always inside except for going out to potty.
Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:08 pm
But mint is gooooooood. lol

I tend to hold my breath around dogs.

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:42 pm
I know. E just can't handle anything that's potent even if it smells good. Except for his food. Rolling Eyes

XD I think dog smell is like a lot of other things. You either love it, or you hate it.
Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:49 pm
So what spices other than chili go on his food? If you had a Vietnamese guy you could rub Thai basil on Chase. XD

LOL Yeah. Someone was saying the other day that horses are stinky, and I'm like, Uh... what?

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:04 am
He uses garlic, onions, and fish sauce in almost everything. thunk Yeah I could. XD Chase is finally smelling better. I told him he's starting to smell delicious again. XD

You like the way they smell huh? I don't think I ever bothered to smell them when I was around them, but I was never around them much. They couldn't smell too bad or I think I would have noticed though. XD Seems like I've heard people say they smell too.
Fri Apr 13, 2018 12:35 am
Yeah. I'm not sure garlic and onions are safe around dogs. I know you have to keep them away from cats...

Well, let's say I don't notice their smell. And this from the woman who can identify people by their scent sometimes.

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Apr 13, 2018 1:36 am
I'm more worried about me having to deal with the smells. XD

XD You must have a good nose.
Sun Apr 15, 2018 1:16 am
It used to be better. lol I used to be able to predict rain before the clouds showed any sign of dropping it.

Onions smell gooood. ...Sometimes.

I tried to reply yesterday, but the forum wouldn't load. XD

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:41 am
XD I can do that too sometimes.

Yeah. What really bothers me is the garlic and the fish sauce. Oh and the dried fish, and the peanuts from there even smell different. Peanuts don't normally bother me.

I completely understand. The lag has been awful lately. I haven't been able to be on as much either. I was hoping I'd get more patient as I got older, but it hasn't happened yet. XD
Page 238 of 262