anyone like to color in adult color books
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Thu Mar 08, 2018 10:06 pm
Yes. *looks at her and sees her plotting to stuff some friend full of that cinnamon spice monkey bread she's been making*

Some better!

Oh, speaking of colouring books. Have you seen the magazine ones?

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:45 am
XD That's good stuff.

Good. Very Happy

Um..I don't think so, but I've seen some adult ones that weren't the really thick kid ones.
Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:44 am
It's like sticky buns, there's so much syrup on it. And it all pulls apart into bite size pieces.

XD

These are on the magazine rack. There are some really pretty themes sometimes.

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:27 pm
So delicious. I haven't had them in a while. I'd buy one, but I'd have to eat the whole thing by myself. XD

That explains why I haven't seen one. I haven't looked at a magazine rack in ages. XD
Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:28 pm
They can last for a couple days wrapped in a plastic bag on the counter. SO you wouldn't have to eat it all in one day! LOL

Ahhh. But there are so many interesting things on those racks! Like, right now, there's a special about Audrey Hepburn. And another about the Titanic.

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Mar 10, 2018 3:06 pm
Oh I know. XD I wouldn't eat it all in one day, but in the end it would still be me eating it all. He won't eat that kind of stuff. Chocolate is the only sweets he'll eat. :/

I know. I guess I stopped looking because the prices for magazines became ridiculous. You can buy a book for the same cost. XD I do look at the ones that are at the checkout line sometimes. Those only have celebrities on them though. XD
Sat Mar 10, 2018 9:45 pm
Preferring chocolate to good cinnamon and brown sugar goop... that man is nuts. XD

Yeah. But the magazines have more pictures than the books, and sometimes they will give you the story in a way that's easier to digest quickly. And sometimes they have stories about stuff you can't easily find in a book for that price. You can also sometimes find the colouring magazines at dollar stores.

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Mar 10, 2018 11:59 pm
Tell me about it. XD Although I've come to appreciate chocolate. And coffee. Lol

True. Very Happy I'll have to look next time I go. Magazines are all my Mom will read. XD I remember looking at the magazine racks a lot when I was a tween. Back then they had posters in them. I had a ton on my walls. XD
Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:17 pm
Some people put cinnamon in the chocolate.

LOL Magazines for tweens still often have posters.

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Mon Mar 12, 2018 12:25 am
Hmmm. I can't remember having chocolate with cinnamon in it off the top of my head, but it sounds interesting. XD

Oh. Lol I haven't looked at one since way back then. That's cool. Not for the walls though. XD
Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:17 am
I think I like my cinna without choccy. LOL

XD Indeed. Sticky blick all over the walls.

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:17 pm
XD I think I would too.

Yeah. XD I was very lucky that my parents didn't mind me doing that. Lol I was not a messy kid, but my Mom was easygoing anyway. I got to play with playdough or finger paints all I wanted. She was just lucky that I wasn't the type of kid to get it everywhere. XD
Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:24 pm
XD

Yeah. I'm still a bit paranoid about "making messes" a lot of the time, because my mom's idea of us doing a project was her doing it and us watching. *looks around* Not that most people can tell I don't live in a mess I guess. But this clutter is organized!

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Thu Mar 15, 2018 2:07 pm
Maybe your Mom had OCD. I know I had a hard time with my son's messes, but then again he was the type of kid to really go crazy with it. XD I have a little organized clutter too. At least you don't have to deal with anyone picking on you about it. Even though E's messes are worse, it's mine that bothers him. Rolling Eyes I have a stack of notes to myself that he calls my "retarded notes". Sometimes he comes by and crumples them just to pick on me. XD At least they're organized except for when he messes with them. He hated my pretties at first too. We've both learned to deal with the other's stuff for the most part, but it took a while. Lol Oh and my Mom likes to put trash in my purse just to get my goat. XD
Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:46 pm
I have no idea what she has. She used to throw all our dolls out, too.

Wow. I just realized that if somebody messed with my attempt to be organized like that, that I'd be punching them. Probably on the arm or the ribs, but yeah. I need to work on that.

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 5 of 7