12%
 12%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 8

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Mar 02, 2018 1:18 am
I understand.

*hugs*

Wow! Thank you! She sounds wonderful. Very Happy One of these days, if I can find something I think you'll like, I'll send you something else. I've been trying to keep my eyes out for something, but nothing has spoken to me yet. XD
Fri Mar 02, 2018 1:53 am
One question. How would you feel about her having a tail? I kind of made a little goof with her legs, and have some strands sticking out, which COULD become a tail, or could just be removed.

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Mar 02, 2018 2:38 am
A tail would be fine. Very Happy She might as well have one since I wanted one, but couldn't have one. XD
Sat Mar 03, 2018 1:58 am
Oh. So this is God stepping in and making sure I do things right again! Okay!

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Mar 03, 2018 3:24 pm
Well that's definitely more positive than what I was thinking. I just thought I was crazy for wanting a tail. XD I'll be happy with her no matter what because you made her for me. *hugs* She sounds like she's going to be awesome!
Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:03 pm
And I forgot to watch this topic. Did someone say crazy? LOL

She's in the box with your necklace, waiting for me to get the funding to ship her.

And I fed your pets, and just NOW realized their names and laughed at them. XD

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Mar 10, 2018 2:59 pm
XD No you're not.

Awesome! *squeals* I can't wait to get them, but no rush. Very Happy

Thanks! I just fed all of them again. Yeah. I'm weird. XD

As soon as I can find a couple of things you'll like I'll send them along. I feel guilty because I only sent you an octopus, and you're spoiling me. Lol
Sat Mar 10, 2018 9:36 pm
I'm not spoiling you. These things are all from the same ball of fiber! Oh wait, the rabbit pen. He was cheap. XD

WEIRD! Bahahaha. Join the club. I tend toward funny names like that sometimes too.

http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39200542 Recognize anybody? He's got my favourite game pet name. I also just today realized that I put an outfit on him that's similar to his dad's.

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Mar 10, 2018 11:48 pm
XD Ok. I guess I felt spoiled. Lol

Nope is pretty cute. Lol

Wow! You bought him? You should have just told me you liked him. I would have just given him to you. XD He looks great! I see that. I need to get more of that outfit I guess. I happened to get it from a treasure chest, and I thought it was funny how they stretched the hat to fit the spirals so I put it on him. It reminded me of underwear on his head for some reason. XD
Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:59 pm
XD This means it's a good present. I just hope you still feel that way when you actually see the stuff.

LOL The name comes from my friend Mars. I used to ask her to help me name a pet, and she'd go, "Nope!" So one day I used it. And she face palmed. Buahaha.

LMBO I didn't want someone to grab him while I was telling. I had to dress him so I could actually SEE him. LOL His busy colours and busy pose made him blur for me. And now I find out that he's got the same profession as his dad. *nod* I got my first piece from a treasure chest too, though Nope's not wearing it anymore. Capes seemed like a dangerous thing for a spiral to wear. XD LOL! Pants on head silly. Is THAT where Nope got the personality I wrote for him? He's not silly, but he is an earnest and unmeaning goof.

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Mon Mar 12, 2018 12:24 am
XD Oh I will. Very Happy *hugs*

XD That's sooo cute!

Oh I understand. XD Yeah capes could be tangled up in soooo easy. Lol I guess it is. Although I picture his Dad being goofy on purpose. XD I'm glad he got a good home. Very Happy
Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:15 am
XD We'll see!

LOL She still rolls her eyes a bit, I think.

Oohhh, so his dad's more like Carmine and like Nightside's brother. They're deliberate goofs.

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:13 pm
You worry too much. XD

XD

Yeah. Class clowns. XD Nope must have taken after his mother some, and that's why he's not deliberately goofy. His mother is more serious.
Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:22 pm
LOL! My first kneejerk response: Wait, what am I worrying about?

XD Carmine's dad is very serious. Nightside and his brother's mom is serious and proud, but their dad's a lay in the sun and be chill nutbar. Yes, that must be it. He's a really earnest kid.

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Thu Mar 15, 2018 1:59 pm
XD If I'll like my doll.

XD I could take some lessons from their dad. I can't relax even when I'm relaxing. Lol Yeah. Don't be surprised if he gets the acting bug. His mom is an actress. XD
Page 53 of 75