Other websites similar to Zantarni
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 55, 56, 57  Next
Fri Mar 02, 2018 1:01 pm
Oh I don't blame you for being like that with paypal. No idea what the bank has dealt with before but I can only imagine how bad it's been and how many people were affected. I'm glad things are good. We closed the other bank account yesterday, checked this morning and it's gone. So now I will have one account not connected to anything.

Oh ya those are the best. Well since it's a new month, gotta check out the new fun things people released. Sadly I don't care for kofk monthly item set. It's kinda nice but not where I would want it.
Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:17 pm
And gotta remember to adopt the CS pets. LOL I nearly forgot last month. Also, that last set on KofK skeeves me out. Ewww.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3AeN-5PXaaQ You have to cut and paste this, but it's totally worth it. 'Rasputin' played on a hundred year old fairground organ.

Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:39 pm
What are the CS pets? lol >.> Oh the new kofk item... Some parts are ok. The hair is pretty cool and the background I like that type of design. Otherwise I have a phobia of snakes so certain things kinda irk me.

That is kinda weird and creepy for the organ. My goodness a fairground organ can make anything creepy.
But interesting.

What do you think of the new event coming to FR in honor of the opening of the site? I'm wondering what the heck that event even means. It doesn't give us much info but the fact that elements are in it makes me hope it's going to be fun and the items we might get will be really nice. Or at least I hope so.
Thu Mar 08, 2018 2:29 am
Here are some of my favourites, all decorated and dressed up.

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/viewpet.php?id=69838190

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/viewpet.php?id=242076239

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/viewpet.php?id=209870869

I tried to stick them in the post, but Zan wouldn't have it. Remember, you need to cut and paste to make those work. *shakes fist at cranky old Zan* lol

LOL You're the second person to say it's creepy. What part is creepy? This is a for real question.

I'm curious about it. I checked again just now to see if there was anything new.

Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:14 pm
They are pretty. Like the colors.

Ah everyone has issues at times. *comforts Zan*.

The organ makes things sound different. It's entirely the organ itself. They seem to put off a creepy sound to anything they push out.

I just wonder how this event will work out with the opening of the site. Just gotta wait and see I guess.
Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:52 pm
Smile It's a fun site for me. Lots of non standard dressups, though I wish that most of the clothes weren't only for dogs. And that the event outfits would actually fit the event pets.

Ohhh. I've never thought of that as creepy. But I know I have strange understandings of things.

Ahh. I read the stories this morning. They're pretty well done, I only saw one typo.

And my computer has decided overnight that it can't hook up with ethernet anymore.

Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:47 pm
That's sad that you can't use the outfits for others. Sad they don't allow that.

I have a weird habit of thinking in others minds to get my point across at times.

Hehe a typo, well one that is fine.

>.> I hope it can be fixed. I hate when PCs go dumb and just want to make our lives harder.
Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:16 pm
I guess they're too busy to want to code them so they fit the other critters. I know sometimes things won't even fit the flop eared dogs properly. But yeah, the dogs getting most the clothes is why UtterlyWeird, my avatar character, is a dog over there. http://www.chickensmoothie.com/viewpet.php?id=99524998 She's still in her Hanukkah hoodie, and doesn't look like wanting to take it off soon.

Perception, I mean, not understanding. LOL I can watch a monster movie and see it as adventure, and then someone will tell me, "Dude, that was a scary movie." And I'll go. "Huh?"

LOL Yeah.

This morning, while I was in the middle of writing on my daily blog, Windows suddenly restarted the computer. When it came back on, it said the ethernet was working. I sat there and went, "Wait, what? God, what's going on?"

Sat Mar 10, 2018 12:58 pm
She's really cute. Looks like they got some really nice artists working for them. I've seen people on Furvilla sell their Chicken Smoothie animals for real money on the site before. I never understood why though.

The way my mind works since I have some mental issues, is I always think of the logic. Like does something make logical sense. Or in the case of Bethsda during E3, I told hubby why they released something no fan wanted associated with their games. I had to go into detail explaining why the money aspect was their reason. I see things from all points of view. I've been told it's weird but I see it as being able to understand others more. Not the bad people though. None of that makes sense to me.

Well you gotta give it to Windows for being the special one of the family. Alot of people love to talk about how Microsoft is kinda stupid, well Windows that is. One person that hubby watches on youtube, a techie called Barnacles (I think I mispelled it) used to work for them and isn't afriad to speak how Windows is stupid but really the best OS for people to use because everything works with it pratically. Mac seems to be the best for people who make music though. I learned that a long time ago.
Sat Mar 10, 2018 9:33 pm
http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38921902 Recognize?

Huh. I'm not even sure that's legal. Though I know CS is pretty lenient.

Oh, I logic at the movies too. Most of what I notice when I watch them is what tropes are being used and things like that.

It didn't even ask permission. Chrome was like, "Chrome didn't get to shut down properly. Uh... so here are your tabs."

Sun Mar 11, 2018 1:21 pm
She seems a bit familiar. A pretty girl for sure.

It might not be legal but seems stuff like that is ok on FV. They even sell things on the site for FR things. Even though it's against FR rules if I heard right.

I usually go into movies or tv shows like that if it's based on history. Like Merlin or Vikings. Both annoy me they didn't follow the history of them. And England not following their own legend is a bit sad and shocking to me. I'm a massive history weirdo.

Ah the joys of things closing for no reason. I'm happy that Chrome usually saves things like that. Firefox does but after awhile it might not or it might not at all. It's rather random.
Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:20 pm
LMBO. I bought her from you, I think.

Eeeesh. All the more reason to stay away from it, for me.

Ahhh. I can be a little annoyed by some modern stories about Robin Hood.

I was so grateful that Chrome even saved what I'd gotten written on the blog post. Having to redo so much would have had me banging my head on the keyboard. Okay. Only feeling like doing it.

Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:20 am
I thought the same thing too.

Ya I don't know I keep logging in to get the daily from FV. Asked myself that this morning.

Hubby doesn't act the way I do when I watch things with him. He just enjoys things. Which is good. Lot less to deal with to be honest.

That is good. Chrome is rather good at things like that. A nice browser.

Just 4 more days til the event thing is coming to FR.
Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:29 am
She's a beautiful girl. Especially now that I've found the right outfit for her.

Something like they say about watching a train wreck?

Yeah. My brother's the same way. Though he is willing to listen to me pull 'em apart afterward.

*nod nod!*

Today's story about the engineers made me laugh out loud. XD

Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:41 am
Like her so far. The clothes don't hide her coloring and genes. I like it.

Ah maybe, people can't take their eyes off a train wreck so maybe that's why I log in. Wished I wouldn't. I never do anything on it. I barley even sell my stuff on the market.

lol

Hehe glad the stories are nice. I bought some accents for the imperials. Got the girls and boys nicely adorned.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 55, 56, 57  Next
Page 40 of 57