warrior cats group RP ( open , accepting)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 4, 5, 6
Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:37 am
Ash narrowed his eyes, not the least bit pleased by this new cat. His eyes focused on the copper colored collar that the cat wore. "You're a kittypet. What do you know of clans?" he scoffed.

The young cat arched slightly, a haughty pride radiating off of her as she glanced around the bar again, taking in and noticing another cat as well. "I told you, I'm not a kittypet!" she huffed back. At least the young cat looked less judgemental. "I just...happen to have lived with humans up until now."

~~LINK~~
Riley

Dedicated Citizen
Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:52 am
Kittypet. She had heard that term before, and it had never been in a good way. The implication was that kittypets were incapable of surviving out in the forest. Whether or not that was true, Sunshine didn't know. "What are you wearing?" She asked, having never seen a collar before.

Shade opened his jaws into a wide yawn, and slowly stretched out his muscles. The large tom looked out from the den and noted that the rain had started to lessen. He parted his jaws to scent the area before he cautiously crept out of his shelter. He was hungry, and there was a tasty looking finch rooting around the forest floor. The bird didn't know what had hit it; Shade made a swift, clean kill, and devoured the bird in a few bites. Licking his muzzle, his looked around the area, deciding which direction he would continue traveling.
Page 6 of 6