warrior cats group RP ( open , accepting)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 5, 6, 7  Next
Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:37 am
Ash narrowed his eyes, not the least bit pleased by this new cat. His eyes focused on the copper colored collar that the cat wore. "You're a kittypet. What do you know of clans?" he scoffed.

The young cat arched slightly, a haughty pride radiating off of her as she glanced around the bar again, taking in and noticing another cat as well. "I told you, I'm not a kittypet!" she huffed back. At least the young cat looked less judgemental. "I just...happen to have lived with humans up until now."

~~LINK~~
Riley

Dedicated Citizen
Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:52 am
Kittypet. She had heard that term before, and it had never been in a good way. The implication was that kittypets were incapable of surviving out in the forest. Whether or not that was true, Sunshine didn't know. "What are you wearing?" She asked, having never seen a collar before.

Shade opened his jaws into a wide yawn, and slowly stretched out his muscles. The large tom looked out from the den and noted that the rain had started to lessen. He parted his jaws to scent the area before he cautiously crept out of his shelter. He was hungry, and there was a tasty looking finch rooting around the forest floor. The bird didn't know what had hit it; Shade made a swift, clean kill, and devoured the bird in a few bites. Licking his muzzle, his looked around the area, deciding which direction he would continue traveling.
Tue Feb 27, 2018 12:41 am
For a second, she looked at the younger cat in confusion. What she wore? Oh, right. Spice tugged at the ring around her neck, trying to wriggle her head through without much luck. "They call it a collar. I think I should get it off or else everyone will always call me a kittypet!" Shaking herself, she looked around with pleading eyes. "Do you think you can help?"

"It would certainly be a nice start..." Ash muttered. Sighing, he got up and gave himself a stretch. However, he didn't head over to the new cat, deciding to leave that to Sunshine. He didn't want to be too judgemental, but he had no interest in participating in the conversation. "I'm going to walk around outside and make sure no other surprises are lurking outside." With a last nod, he slipped out the barn door and padded into the wet forest.

~~LINK~~
Riley

Dedicated Citizen
Wed Feb 28, 2018 10:33 pm
"Maybe?" Sunshine tilted her head as she looked at it. She padded over to the new cat and sniffed at the collar. It didn't smell like anything she had ever encountered before. Tentatively, she pawed at it, and felt the material. "I could try to bite it off." She suggested.

The large tom padded through the forest at a steady pace. The rain had almost let up completely, but everything was saturated. Shade gracefully jumped over a fallen tree without breaking his stride. Suddenly, he stopped and scented the air. Fox. He thought. Shade wasn't sure where it was, but it had definitely been here. He kept his senses alert as he continued to travel. There was also a feint sent of cats. He wondered if there was a clan near by, or if these cats were just passing through.
Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:38 pm
(I kinda forgot about this one. ^^')

Spice felt hesitant at that idea. Biting around her neck? But she wanted the collar off and she didn't have any better ideas herself. "Maybe? You can give it a try, but ah...seriously don't bite me too!" she added with a huff, like she actually thought she was being tough. However, she was finding that hard considering the attention she'd been getting. That other cat even walked away.

The ground outside still glistened with rainwater so that Ash had to step carefully, not liking the squish beneath his paws. It was not an altogether unfamiliar sensation though so he continued with determination. Distancing himself from the barn, he could scent the area better and he found his paws traveling without any real goal. If he ran into something, he would deal with it then. For now, he just let his old muscles stretch.

~~LINK~~
Riley

Dedicated Citizen
Tue Apr 10, 2018 4:40 am
(no worries!)

Sunshine flicked her ear in acknowledgement as she carefully bit down on the collar. It was hard and put a bad taste in her mouth. She gave it several good bites, but it didn't feel like she was getting anywhere. Sunshine drew back. "It feels too strong for me to be able to chew through it." She said. "Maybe you could slip out of it?"

Shade picked up a stronger scent of cat as he continued walking. The only thing he could reason from it, is that the cats must still be in the area, since the rain would have washed any stale scents away. Just as he was wondering if he would cross paths with them, he stopped walking. Just up ahead of him was another cat. Shade's ears twitched as he began wondering if he would have to fight the grey tom.
Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:31 pm
Spice frowned, feeling herself grow impatient when her plan didn't follow through. "I have tried, you know," she huffed. Pulling on the collar with one paw, she only managed to make the metal part of it clack. "Maybe when that old cat comes back, he'll have an idea or we can find someone who does." She plopped down to sit, licking one paw, though her tail still twitched in irritation. This was not her glorious planned day at all.

Ash's senses must have been growing weak with age. As he hopped over a fallen log with a grunt, his eyes went wide. There, not far away, was another cat. He hadn't sensed its approach and that made his fur bristle. Two strangers in a single day? This was a conspiracy if he ever saw one. "Who goes there?"

~~LINK~~
Riley

Dedicated Citizen
Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:30 pm
Sunshine was amused by the younger cat's irritation. She sat down and wrapped her tail around her feet. "I'm sure you're not the only cat who wanted her collar off." She meowed. "We'll find a way." Sunshine glanced around and noticed that Ash wasn't with them. "I wonder where he padded off to."

He knew there were cats nearby, but he hadn't expected one to just appear in front of him. Either he must be loosing it, or he was tired from traveling. Shade wasn't able to tell if he would have to fight or not. He swiveled his ears around, trying to figure out if this cat was alone or if there were other cats lurking around. "My name is Shade." He answered, deciding to go the diplomatic route.
Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:50 pm
Spice flicked her tail, rolling her eyes as she looked at the barn door. "He said something about us being annoying so he wanted to take a look outside," she huffed, interpreting Ash's words without care. She didn't have much fondness for the old cat after all. "Maybe tomorrow we can go looking for other cats, but it's almost morning now. Too much effort..."

Ash watched the stranger, still not sure what to make of him. They might actually be close in age, so Ash didn't want it to come to a fight. There was no sure win there. "I'm Ash," he finally sighed, dropping down to sit in a pile of leaves. "I don't suppose you've come to join our barn full of crazies have you?"

~~LINK~~
Riley

Dedicated Citizen
Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:02 am
"He's not so bad if you get to know him." Sunshine defended the older cat. "He's already given me some hunting tips!" She was still excited about her successful catch in front of Ash. "It is getting late." She glanced out the door, twitching her ears. At least it had stopped raining, though it still seemed a bit wet outside.

"Barn of...crazies?" He tilted his head as he too, sat down. What did I walk into? He asked himself. "I was just passing through." Shade answered. "I thought I picked up other cat scents, but I wasn't sure if I had strayed into your territory. There weren't any markers I had come across." He said. "Though, if you're living here, you should know I scented a fox in the area."
Fri Apr 20, 2018 5:51 pm
Spice hummed to herself, considering the other cat's words, though still with a grain of salt. If she was going to change her opinion, then it would be because of something she saw with her own eyes. "Maybe so. I think I'm already a great hunter though so I am fine by myself," she added with confidence that might have been misplaced. "You should have seen the rat I caught this one time in my owner's living room!"

"Yeah, I don't know how else I should explain it. They all whined that I should stay and join their clan, so I guess that's what I'm doing. It's all a mess though," Ash continued, waving his tail in dismissal. "Thanks for the information about the fox. If you want to, you can come get a snack before you move on. Might as well since we have food to spare..."

~~LINK~~
Riley

Dedicated Citizen
Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:15 am
Sunshine didn't bother to stifle her mrow of amusement. "You live with humans but you're a great hunter." Sunshine lifted a paw and gave it a few licks before drawing it over her ears. "I'd like to see you hunt on your own. I bet you couldn't catch a squirrel." She gave the cat a friendly challenge.

"Thanks, I appreciate the offer. They all?" Shade rose to his paws and gave a light stretch before he began approaching Ash. "How many are you?" He asked, pausing to give behind his a quick scratch.
Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:03 pm
Spice couldn't help but let out a small growl, though it more in bravado than actual anger. "Lived, it's lived with humans not live!" she huffed. "And I could so catch a squirrel even if I never have before. I just didn't have...the right trees. Like you could catch one either!" She almost stalked to the barn door right then and there, forgetting about her tiredness. "First thing in the morning? Whoever gets a squirrel first, wins."

Ash nodded once before he started to lead the way back to the barn. It seemed like the rain wouldn't come back and the air felt nice now, less humid. "I suppose it's three of us now. The other two are practically kits though."

~~LINK~~
Riley

Dedicated Citizen
Wed Apr 25, 2018 5:34 pm
"I caught a ground squirrel earlier in the day." Sunshine was still proud of that catch. "But I suppose we could try for a tree squirrel tomorrow." She purred, excited for the challenge. She was starting to like the new cat; she had a fiery spirit. "First thing in the morning then." Sunshine nodded, though she didn't want to rest until Ash came back. She hadn't heard any yowls, so she didn't think there had been trouble. Still, she swiveled her ears, trying to pick up any sounds.

"That hardly sounds like a clan." He mused. "But it could be." He added, wondering if he had been lead to this spot, or if he should keep traveling in the morning. Shade thought that any cat would admit that living on his or her own was a tough life. It did get lonely from time to time as well.
Fri Apr 27, 2018 8:28 pm
Spice couldn't help but scoff. "That's right. Because a tree squirrel and a ground one are completely different!" Though, she was a little impressed. The one way to win her respect was through sight and action so maybe this barely more than a kitten could win that? Then again, she wasn't much older so how could she complain?

"No, it doesn't, but they seem to think it will be alright," Ash admitted. He was silent the rest of the walk, what few minutes there was left of it. Finding the door still cracked open, he walked into the barn, looking around. "Seems like the kits are still here. Joy. Listen up you two, I found a friend. Hope you don't mind." Stepping aside, he waited for Shade to enter.

~~LINK~~
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Back to Forum -> Heroes' Realm All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 6 of 7