*Grabby hands*
73%
 73%  [ 30 ]
*Searches*
26%
 26%  [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 41

Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:24 pm
I have a hundred and sixty-two red starflowers. I've yet to buy anything from the event store. I should go look at the dates for when the store closes so I don't miss my chance to buy something.
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:35 pm
Hanahime it closes when the event closes tomorrow. Would you like some help buying what you need? Please let me know what items you need, and I'll be happy to send them to you. Very Happy

Plaid-I'm glad you were here too! It's been fun. It tuckered me out though. XD

Knight of Zantarni
Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:51 am
I have 121 starflowers currently, so need about 80 to get a full set. I feel like it might be possible, but with the event ending tomorrow at 7 it may be tough since I usually get home at around 5:30 and like to change and eat dinner first.
Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:19 am
Laughing yeah me too i am tired. i love the events though, they are so much fun. XD

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:53 am
Hanahime I'm just going to go ahead and send you a few things.

Amurita I'll send you a few things too, and I'll send Moon some. I'll just take turns between the three of you until time runs out.

Plaid yes they are! I always look forward to them. I think I've talked to you the most, and I've really enjoyed it. *hugs*

Knight of Zantarni
Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:22 am
Thanks for the offer Rayven, but don't worry too much about me! I added up the currency for my fave items and I have enough to get them. I'll probably spend all my starflowers tonight and post a list of anything I didn't get in the event helper threads if needed.

Thanks again though <3

----
I bought some of the leprechaun items for making a leprechaun avi, so now have 97 starflowers on me.

Dedicated Citizen
Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:25 am
Well if you're sure. I really don't mind, and had already bought a few things. Sent you a PM.

Knight of Zantarni
Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:52 am
-Brushes the dust off this thread-

I currently have 49 tulips and 8 red starflowers. I wish that I focused a bit more on this event on the weekend when I had more free time, but hopefully I can get enough currency to get a set for this event. If nothing else, I should be able to get enough for the red starflower items, if those flowers would just stick to the frame Sigh
Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:36 am
I currently have 45 tulips and 1 red starflower. ^^
Amurita

Knight of Zantarni
Thu Feb 15, 2018 3:55 am
I have 69 tulips and 18 starflowers. Slowly, but steadily making my way there Yes

Dedicated Citizen
Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:25 pm
I currently have 27 tulips, and 31 starflowers. I already have my set, and I'm just working on extras now. I'm running out of places to post though. XD

Dedicated Citizen
Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:14 pm
I have 94 tulips, and 4 red starflowers at the moment. I'm just collecting extra currency at this point.
Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:40 pm
I have 23 tulips and 7 of the red starflowers. I pretty much have all the items now so they're just collecting.

~~LINK~~
Amurita

Knight of Zantarni
Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:00 am
You guys are doing pretty good to have your sets aleady!

I currently have 125 tulips and 27 red starflowers. A nice step up from my last count i'd say. More confident now that I'll be able to get a set before the event ends Smile
Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:07 am
I only have seven(before this post) since i totally forgot about the Zan event! Now i am frantically trying to catch up because some of the event items are really cute! I am trying to figure out which ones that i really need the most and get one of those for myself! There are so many cute items! I really like the little unicorn looking guys. ^_^ I know i won't be able to get everything but i will at least get a few items that i like! Good luck getting all of the items that you wanted , everyone!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Back to Forum -> The Gaming Tables All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 45, 46, 47, 48, 49  Next
Page 46 of 49