Rayven's Nest-30,000 zg to 1st poster on pg. 300!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 227, 228, 229 ... 259, 260, 261  Next
Riley

Dedicated Citizen
Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:34 pm
Lol, no, it's a friend I met when I was playing an MMORPG online. Though, if Bo is close to Brisbane, it would be possible to meet up Laughing

Dedicated Citizen
Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:52 pm
XD Then you'd have two reasons to visit Australia.

It would be nice to have a Zan get-together, but I think we all live really far apart. I believe Queen Blaze mentioned it once.

Dedicated Citizen
Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:39 pm
That's what our guild did in the MMO I was playing. Not everyone could make it, or had the funds to travel, but we were able to meet some of our guildies face to face.

Dedicated Citizen
Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:59 pm
That's nice. Very Happy I'm glad you were able to do that. If we ever got to do it for Zan we could call it Zan-Con. That sounds like a prescription though. XD

How's the fish tank coming along?
Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:16 am
Hey guys! Figured I'd pop in and chat here <3 How've you all been since I've been away?
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:19 am
Hi Miku! We're good. Busy with the event. XD How have you been? Anything new?
Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:40 am
I've been doing fairly well myself, not much new on the go over here honestly. Been with my boyfriend for almost a year though so that keeps feeling new to me. I can't believe it's been almost that long already.
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:24 pm
New relationships are so much fun. I miss that. XD You two must be doing pretty well if you've been together that long. I'm happy for you. Very Happy
Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:42 pm
*returns. Can even almost think*

I found out what caused the really bad brain day yesterday. Hopefully, I can figure exactly what ingredient in the tea did it. But I already suspect it was the rooibos.

Still managed to throw enough flowers yesterday to get the candy top. So now I have it and the starflower pet.

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Thu Feb 15, 2018 12:39 am
Maybe you should follow my eating rules. If I can't stand to look at it, can't stand to smell it, can't stand the thought of putting it in my mouth, can't spell it, can't pronounce it, or if I have no idea what it is, I don't eat/drink it. XD That doesn't leave much. Lol I'm glad you're better. Very Happy

I sent you the rest. Very Happy
Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:41 pm
Rooibos? It's not hard to say, and it's just nice brown tea made from the leaves of a bush. LOL And most of what I CAN eat I can't pronounce well, so I'd really be up the crick. XD

Thank you muchly. *hug*

Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:11 pm
Hey guys~ *^* How are all of you?

Sorry I haven't been online, kiddo has been sick so I haven't been getting much sleep and that makes me more out of it and forgetful. XD
Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:31 pm
I'm slowly getting my mind back, and I don't even have a sick kiddo as an excuse for the brainlessness.

Do you need anything from the tulip section of the event shop?

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:03 am
Tam-Well I can say it, but I doubt I'd be saying it right. XD Oh. Maybe it won't work for you then. Lol

*hugs* You're welcome. Very Happy

Daku-Hi! It's ok. Aww. I hope he feels better soon, and that you can get some sleep. Yeah if you need help we can help you. Very Happy I could help you with the starflower items too if you want any of them. Just let us know.
Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:07 pm
@UtterlyWeird: Lol I wish I could get my brain back but mom-brain is pretty much permanent~ X'D

~I've managed to get the Sandy Keepsake Belt, Merpeople Hairpin, Skyx, Durst, Shells and Sand, and MerScales Yellow from the tulip stuff so far! *^*

@Rayven: The amoxicillin seems to be helping now! He slept all night last night but he'll still have a few days on it. I just hope it cures it 100% cause I can't keep going without that much sleep. ((I look like a zombie at the moment and I don't even have coffee to help at the moment.)) XD
Thanks~ Edit: I managed to get all the starflower items!~~ It's those chatting ones that I think I'm not going to manage. I haven't been online enough. =^=''

Last edited by Da-kuTenshi on Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:24 am; edited 2 times in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Back to Forum -> Pubs and Clubs All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 227, 228, 229 ... 259, 260, 261  Next
Page 228 of 261