Game Lovers Hangout
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, , 4, 5, 6  Next
Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:28 pm
I'm used to the occasional two a month, because I've got the shorter cycle, but it happens a lot more often now. This time, all I got for a long time was mach ten PMS, and THEN came a night of storm so bad that my apartment floor looked like someone'd been stabbed. :/ I had to wash my piggy slipper.

The people in this pile up never even slowed down. You might find it if you google "scary pile up in Iowa".

Awww. That's a good story!

Oh man. 'Hearthstone' is one of the MOST BORING games I've ever been dumb enough to try. People go, "It's so addictive!" I'm like, "Ugh. Yuck. Nope."

Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:06 pm
Oh wow. Sorry to hear it got that bad. Glad I'm not the only one that has to deal with the fun twice a month visits. >.> *hugs*

People didn't slow down... Ok Iowa has really stupid drivers big time.

Hehe that is the story that seems to love Sylvanas besides her being this massive kick butt woman who can do anything. Who now is the head of the Horde. Woot.

I know. I have a guy who follows me on twitter who loves Hearthstone and with me actually trying it out... I don't understand it. Some card games like that can be fun. But there is so much talking that it takes forever to get your turn to get to you. Or get anything done. Like the match to start because talking is still going on.

Oh and it's official. Two tuxedos is a huge MISTAKE. Hubby and I tried to let them sleep with us. Being almost 6months I thought maybe they might behave with us. Nope. Buggers kept waking us up. I was way to privilaged with my two siblings I had as kittens. Lavendar and Gintoki never woke me up as kittens. They slept with me the whole night. One tuxedo is good but two.... Nope. >.> And Symphony is the good one. She behaves but acts way too much like a princess. Night is the trouble pain in the tush even though she is a sweet cutie who loves to cuddle.... Ugh what did I get myself into? LOL
Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:22 pm
I'm just glad the terror happened to the floor and not my sleeping bag. And only happened one night. But my brain's still mush.

It was scary. There were rigs involved.

w00t.

I've never been able to get into the online card games. Or the visual novels, or whatever they call them. But I know I'm weird.

Oh deeaarr. LOL *sympathy*

Sat Feb 10, 2018 1:21 pm
Ya since the floor sounds easier to clean. It's ok though, your brain will come back to you.

My goodness. Those suckers are huge and dangerous.

It's ok I don't really care for the visual novels either. Doesn't sound as much fun since all you do is read. Markiplier did a video series of Doki Doki Literature Club and it seems to be reading only. The story is a bit messed up but reading is pretty much the theme of those things.

Hehe thanks. I just wished the girls would be calm at bedtime. They want to sleep with us, but won't. But when they want to sleep you are expected to leave them alone. Ugh cats are so darn annoying at times. And tuxedos.... Ugh trouble for sure lol.

Well I chose to level up my Shaman to get her to 110 finally and my goodness she is hard to do. I'm getting my butt handed to me. I'm hoping maybe changine specs would help. She's elemental and I can only use 2 out of 5 totems since the 2 don't pull agro from other mobs and my elementals do the same as well. >.>
Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:03 pm
Also got my piggy slipper, but it washed up. Yes. *pokes the brain* Lord willing, it will. I drank my tea this morning that helps it work. Can't do that during the hurricane because it causes pressure and cramping to drink too much of anything.

Yuuup. But I've noticed, at least around here, that the drivers are least likely to blow right through intersections. Unlike cabs.

They're talking about that one over on KofK right now. And I've read grown guys saying it scared the spit out of them. I'm like, "meh". I love reading, but I've never seen a visual novel yet that had a story that interested me.

Silly doof cats. Are they teenagers yet?

Oh wow. Youcandoit!

Sun Feb 11, 2018 1:41 pm
Wow not being able to drink much sounds like a pain to deal with. I know for a fact that I couldn't do that. I need to drink constantly up to 2 hrs before bed in order for my kidneys to work properly. They kinda stopped working a few times in the past plus I get too dry way too easily. Goodness our bodies hate us big time.

People in Ohio seem to go into lanes without looking, going in front of people without looking, pulling in the intersection at a red light a smidge too far. Stupid things like that but not blowing down streets. It's a bit odd. Things are really different here than where I grew up in Wisconsin and I kinda hate the state. Ohio is one of the dumbest places in this country that I have been in and it confuses the heck out of me. Nothing is efficient or cost effective that is connected to the government. Sorry for the rant lol.

I wouldn't doubt it. I caught glimpses of Markipliers videos of Doki and it's odd. Not sure if it's scary but odd. There are graphical glitches and it's more like the people in the game are computers. And the boy is the human. If I'm correct. Kinda odd of a story. And one person hinted that they think the game is the way it is because of a horror game the company that made Doki is making. No idea though no conformation from the company that I'm aware of.

They will be 6 months on the 15th. Though what I noticed is when a cat is 2yrs they act like 2yrs olds like the kids. I'm not looking forward to it. Two tuxedos is going to make me pull out my hair. lol

Thank you. I got my cute Shaman Panda to 102 yesterday and I changed her spec. She was elemental but now enhancement. Enhance is way easier to handle. Instant attacks and I can take 3 mobs on me with maybe getting half down on health. If I was elemental I would be in the red with 3 on me. So I'm happy that I got that. And made a Tauren hunter for giggles. She's cute.

Here's my cute panda shammy when she got her new artifact weapon for enhance.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/76wd7com2wvraxp/Screenshot%202018-02-10%2019.05.59.png?dl=0
Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:34 pm
It IS. Sometimes I wind up with dehydration migraines. I'm the kind of person who has a big juice bottle of water sitting by her all the time, and I empty it at least once a day, too. So I go through withdrawal!

Wow. *shudder* Yeah, around here it's ripping through unlighted intersections, and Muslim men speeding the wrong way up one way streets. Always speeding. *shakes head* That mosque is a menace to neighbourhood safety because of those guys. *hug* Don't worry, I just ranted too.

Oh, I've seen where the maker of the game talked about it. He said he made it a scary game on purpose, with forth wall breakage and all that.

Awww. Maybe things will actually turn out okay. Which reminds me. The latest video on Smoothie The Cat was flipping adorable. You know those videos that are all calm music and pretty pictures? Yeah. He made one of those with lazy kitties being petted.

Aww. I had a Tauren years ago! Or she was made in my name. Black, with a big hammer. Her name was Aoife Cougar'sbane. Now I use her for a RP character. She lives with her adopted ogre daughter and her husband, who is an old Pandaran guy.

Awww! She looks like Thor! Only yeah, so cute!

Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:26 pm
Wow that is really horrible that you get that problem. I don't have migraines. Just slowly producing headaches that never leave, but that is mostly from sodium being too low. My bladder on the other hand never works from lack of liquids ... I just don't understand my body at times.

Ohio doesn't have mosques that I'm aware of. We have foreign churches, like a russian one that speaks only russian for the services. One says they speak russian or whatever language and english at another time. But Ohio is mostly whites and african americans. We have the rare east indians though but you don't see many of them. I'm glad no one speeds like that here. Though no one might have accidents if they did. Weird to say but this state makes no sense at all.

Doki is for sure the first novel game that I heard was scary. Others are all romance stuff. Nothing that interests me.

Aww cute kitties being petted. How sweet. I hope things will be ok when the girls get older. Night is an angel though the trouble one. Symphony I'm afriad might turn more like my Hamtaro. >.< No something I want. He was a cutie pie but he didn't like me much. Butt head. My goodness he's gone and I still have the love/hate relationship with him hehe.

Aww a Tauren. I had one once but haven't made one in over 10 yrs. It's kinda nice. Plus I can get their racial mounts without having to exalt their reputation. And it's not the same hunter I had in a previous account which was a blood elf so it's a change for me. Your Taruen sounds like she's happy with her family.

Thanks, my Pandas are cute as heck. Though my poor Shaman has issues still leveling but if I can control the mobs on me then it's not too bad. I think the area I'm in is the issue. There are too many mobs in small areas at times so that makes things harder to do anything. My monk is pretty. I should try to get a pic of her for you. She's a panda too hehe.
Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:06 am
I've been a heavy water drinker since childhood, and I'm also a bit of a sodium junkie, who needs to be a sodium junkie because I have really low blood pressure.

Ahhhh. You'd boggle here. It's a pretty even mix of almost everybody.

Yeah. I think I've heard of some that are detective stories, but mostly romance. Blah.

XD Yup. Smoothie is tooth rotting. XD Aww. Symphony has tude toward you?

Neat! And yeah, she is. Though she had to drag her husband to the pastor because he was totally blind to all her courting. Figured he was too old.

Ahhh. I hate crowded areas. Yes, I want to see her too!

Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:59 pm
You have low blood pressure? So do I. One person asked me oddly once if I knew it... Like it was a odd thing to see or something but what I know my grandma had low blood pressure too.

Where I grew up there were a few african american families and a couple hispanic ones as well but never thought different of them. Though now the place went down the toilet. It's worse than Milwaukee and that place was considered a bad place because of gangs and violence so people or anything don't really faze me.

Symphony seems to be the type of typical cat that demands attention on when she wants it, not when you want to just give it to her for no reason at all. If you want to pet her, she is like 'leave me alone'. She does it to her daddy too lol, so at least it's not just me. She's too much a princess. And definately acts like it haha.

LOL your lil Tauren girl sounds like she had a fun life.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/2qhw2s83f2wsgvc/Screenshot%202018-02-12%2010.00.52.png?dl=0

This is my lil monk. She's waiting til the shammy gets up to max level to go anywhere lol.

Did more storyline quests in the new area Argus with my main priest and she is walking up to this guy.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/xtg2ihdmynrqwib/Screenshot%202018-02-12%2019.48.55.png?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/00xg3suafm2za21/Screenshot%202018-02-12%2019.49.12.png?dl=0

The shot of them next I didn't get but she whips out her staff and was ready to kick his butt before the people she was helping ported her out of there lol.
Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:58 pm
Yeah. Got it from my dad. Had a nurse do a double take and put the cuff back on me a few weeks ago, and I'm like, "I have low blood pressure." It's made me pass out like, three times in my life. Once at church while talking to someone, and before that while stepping down off a table.

Ahhh. Aww. Bummer. Okay!

Ahhh. The kind that gets mad at me because I ignore them and shove 'em away if I don't want cat.

LOL Yeah. Though she had a rough time the day her daughter beat the snot out of a bully at school and then was acting out at home. Poor Ogre kid thought she'd broken the rules and was expecting and almost demanding the punishment she'd have gotten back with her own people.

Awww. A red panda. XD Some of my characters on games are waiting on siblings to level up too.

"Hi! Imma kick your aft now." XD

Thu Feb 15, 2018 3:59 pm
Well that would explain why I get so light headed but I think I'm lucky though. I get it if I didn't sleep too well and if my body is too stressed. I hate passing out. I usually did it when I had to throw up too.>.<

Aww poor girl. I guess her mom acting calmer about it might of been a huge shock.

Ya all my girls are waiting til everyone is higher up. I really should work on someone and my shaman today. I got as far as I can on my priest without doing dungeons and raids with people to get yelled at. So either I work on getting rep up or fish for achievements on her. So things are calm now in the game. Ugh not sure if I can handle it. I used to be overwhelmed with so much now it's too calming lol.

Ya my lil priest is a bit of a dork. Though I am learning alot about Illidan Stormrage and it is helping me understand why he's a demon hunter and why he has no sight and people hate him. It's all a misunderstanding. He did what he thought was right even though it might of not been the best choice.
Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:51 pm
Yeah. Thankfully, I have no urk reflex. That's probably saved me grief. I remember one sister when she was pregnant, she got so many PSIes going that she had red spots all over her face and eyes from burst blood vessels.

*nod nod* She didn't understand. She'd been bad, and done what they told her not to, and nobody was using her for a football for it.

Yeah. Hitting the calms can be a big let down. LOL

Ahhhh. Silly guy.

So on 'Aion' what faction/race/class did you play? And how disappointing was the flying? I've heard people on YouTube rant about that.

Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:48 pm
Wow poor thing. I heard some women have really hard pregnencies.

Aww poor girl.

Well my lil shammy is 106, close to 107 and I should be able to get 110 today. Found some places for her to get cloths to use as a transmog to put over what she's wearing and look cute with nice armor.

I was elyos and I have a few different classes. I think she's a mage/sorcerer. The highest one that is. I forgot. I haven't been on it in so long. I never figured out how to fly. There are a few quests you need to fly for and it was ok. You have about enough time to get up high where you have to and down to the ground if you remember what does what to get high faster. Otherwise I have no idea how to trigger it. I have tried it multiple times and never could figure it out at all. Otherwise the game is not too bad. The events are for high level people only so if you are sitll low then you can't touch them. And it does take a long time to get past lvl20 and the lvls after it. There is a ton of xp needed for them. Haven't seen if they changed that though so not too sure on that.
Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:36 pm
That was her first one where the baby lived. Also the first one and last one where she urked so hard. Thankfully, her next two pregnancies resulted in healthy little kids, the last one scowls just like she did at that age. Comeuppance!

Yeah. She's learning about how to live more gently now. Though she whaled on a bully again the other day. But she knows it's alright, now. Stick up for the little ones. Use words first. If they don't work and there's no adult, smack the bully.

Aww. Awesome! And costumes rock. I have 'em for both my 'RIFT' characters. But with 'RIFT' any outfit you've ever found can serve as a costume.

Ahhh. It doesn't sound like much fun. :/

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Back to Forum -> Pubs and Clubs All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, , 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 5 of 6