Other websites similar to Zantarni
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 64, 65, 66  Next
Sat Feb 10, 2018 1:13 pm
Haha rules don't even like me either.

Sounds like a fun.... accident. Wow glad that never happened to me, I have no idea how things would be for me now. I'm really sorry that, that happened to you. At least you are ok now. I hope.

Huh, sounds a bit odd for their RPG thing. I guess it was too hard for them to make. I hope the novel like thing is good.
Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:58 pm
Oh yeah. It was pretty wild. Tired birth brother driving mini van pulled in front of tired woman in a car. Side of the van caved in. Front of the car crunched so much her foot got caught. One of my little sisters in the back seat got headbutted by the sister beside her and wound up with a massive black eye, but we were okay otherwise.

I don't know. I never downloaded it. lol

Eeeee. Look at the pretty little pet I just got for Weird!

Sun Feb 11, 2018 1:29 pm
Wow that was a big one. Glad everyone was ok. Nothing to serious at least.

You have to download the new Midorea game?

Awww pretty pony. Woot. And I just realized I said rules instead of ruler..... Crying or Very sad
Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:24 pm
Me too. But you can't get me to ride in a vehicle without the seatbelt now. LOL

Yup. Last I looked you have to download it.

Yup! Very Happy Aww, don't worry, I understood you.

Oh yeah, and like I said somewhere else, 'Tattered Weave' is big on crafting. Like clothes and food. And face parts.

Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:57 pm
I always ride with a seatbelt, even as a kid it was expected even though during that time people barley wore one lol.

Wow didn't expect that people would have to download something from a avatar site.

Thank goodness someone understands my odd writing at times. I don't understand it at times. >.<

That is pretty cool that Tattered weave has crafting. Crafting is a huge thing for me. I might check them out.
Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:55 am
LOL Yeah. I never did as a kid. I often got hollered at for trying.

Me either. But they were trying to become a "legit game" instead of an avatar site.

XD Considering some of the language turnarounds I take?

I figured it was, from talking to you. lol

Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:49 pm
You need to check out the lil guy you gave me. http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/391629/39162815_350.png

Weird. Though I guess I have heard before some people got yelled at for trying to wear a seatbelt.

It's weird hearing Midorea was trying to become a legit game. I used to love their site. Years ago when they had like no activity I still tried to be active on the site.

My brain and fingers don't always work with each other. >.> No idea why but my brain is thinking fast or my fingers are typing too fast and things come out really mispelled or my eyes just don't see the wrong words. No idea.

LOL. There is a game called Aion and you can actually level up crafting. I would force myself to stop crafting and actually do something to level up instead of it since I spent too much time doing it lol.
Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:50 pm
Oh wow! The smirch looks really good on him! It almost looks like a skin.

There were more kids than seatbelts in that Suburban, and I think Dad figured that the seatbelts'd mess up his seats on the pickup. Plus, there were usually too many people for the belts in it too.

I know. It was a fun little place, like here. And with cute little tall skinny avatars.

Same here. Sometimes I talk about finger dyslexia. And I nearly just wrote ginger instead of finger, too.

Was that 'Aion Online'? Or a different one?

Thu Feb 15, 2018 3:50 pm
I checked alot of the dragons but it stood out alot on him so I figured he might like it more. I'm still good with that choice. It's really a bold gene.

Wow. But I have heard that from other people. That parents didn't care about it or didn't think it was needed. I think my mom said that about my grandpa.

Ya the avatars were really different and you had alot of layers to work with and everything was seperated by layers which was really nice.

Lol it's ok.

Ya it was Aion. I used to play that alot.
Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:47 pm
And he has a really bold tert colour. XD

My mom even rolled the Suburban when it was full of unbelted kids. The only damage was loss of a side mirror. And then there was the time before that where she hit black ice and went into a spin. I was on board that time. Twelve years old, sitting on top of fruit boxes instead of on a seat, and acting as carseat for the baby!

Yes. Dressing them up was fun. And they had BEEG feets, so the shoes showed well.

XD

XD I'll ask you more about it on the other thread.

Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:42 pm
Oh wow times really have changed with seatbelts being worn. Glad you are ok now. I hope those accidents didn't affect you later in life.

Ya that shoes were nice to show off I just could never choose them right always went with the same one really lol.
Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:31 pm
I only banged my funny bone during the spin. I wasn't there for the roll, so it just made me say much hallelujah that everyone was alright.

Well, I can't remember if they actually had any neat shoes to wear on those nice big feet.

Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:09 pm
I forgot the shoes but I liked some of the clothes and special items they had since you could really go out and design your person to look nice and interesting as well.

Did you see the new ghost gene? Looks a bit odd if you do the scrying shop and use basic on the other two genes to see what it would look like completely.
Sun Feb 18, 2018 2:13 am
*nod nod* If I remember rightly, you could move how things layered? Or am I thinking of another site? I really liked how there were no humongous bosoms or anything like that, as well as the nice clothes and big feet.

I did! But I haven't scryed it. I think my friend Den will like it, because she likes skellies.

Sun Feb 18, 2018 2:00 pm
I know you had the choice to put the same item in different layers. Moving them was Trisphee.

I hope she likes the new gene. It needs some love to me at least.

Today I get to hatch 5 nests.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 64, 65, 66  Next
Page 38 of 66