Game Lovers Hangout
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 20, 21, 22  Next
Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:34 pm
I'll let him know. I hope you don't get sick. That is a evil thing our bodies can do to us.

It all depends on the area and fish I'm getting I think. I mostly now just trade them in for ironpaw tokens. A special token you can use to buy items for food ingredients, and toys. I'm saving 40 for a toy that I need to add to collection and then I might get ingredients to get a achievement for tasting certain foods. There are two for that. And if I want I can trade some in for rep with some of the farmers I need to become best friends with still for another achievement.

The maid kinda wanders. She cleans the house. You see her actually sweeping the floor with a broom. And when you log in, no matter where you are she greets you and bows. Rather cute.

LOL Kinda cute character. I hope it's not too hard to figure out how to walk or anything. I wish you luck. I hope you enjoy it.
Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:59 pm
I was. I seem to be less sick now, but still really tired. And yuuuup.

Ahhh. So they're currency. On the game I do with fishing, we can sell them, or put them in an aquarium. And when you go look at the aquarium, they swim over and look at you.

Oh! That is cute. It's a neat idea for a pet kind of thing. The person I have in 'Wizard 101' just kind of gestures and bounces in place.

The DCUO game is fun, but it's a bit too hard on my computer, so I uninstalled it. I have to make this machine last as long as possible. lol One of these days I'll show you the screenshots of the characters.

Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:17 pm
I hope resting helps with being so tired. Glad you are feeling better.

I don't mind the fish thing. I got the toy last night and was able to get an achievement for tasting certain foods. So I'm done. All I need now is the last battle pet from fishing. Tiny Red Carp. Got the Green one yesterday and white the day before. Hopefully today is the day for red. Then I can go to a different area of the game called Northrend and try to fish up the Sea Turtle mount. Most people on one site I read said they got theirs there. You can get it in Pandaria but no point to keep fishing there. I'm 2900 tries into getting it already. I'll hit 3000 today with trying for the red carp pet.

My pets in BDO fly around and jump up by my shoulder. The kitty rides on my horse when I travel on it with me. It's rather cute.

Oooo can't wait to see the pics.
Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:56 pm
I looked at the anti virus you recommended, but the only free version I found was a 14 day trial.

LOL! They have a red carp that's actually useful and mean? Do you have pictures of it and/or the turtle?

That's pretty unique for follower pets. Usually on games I've seen they just run after the mount or vanish entirely till you dismount. The person I was talking about was just something for in the house, like your maid.

We'll see how soon I can brain doing the pic share. I still need to dress up a Kissakae doll for my thread on Tris, too.

Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:11 am
Hubby said he just let the trial run out and kept on using it and didn't have problems with it. And depending on what you do on the net you should be fine. So you sound like you wouldn't have issues. People who go to sites known for ads and that no no things would most likely have the issues.

Here are pics of the carps in my pet journal.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/armod503vtb17pv/Screenshot%202018-01-03%2016.50.30.png?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/enzbv3bvu2fjame/Screenshot%202018-01-06%2017.43.08.png?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/9rb336qhvxjdwop/Screenshot%202018-01-07%2020.04.32.png?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/y7wgh2k88vbagie/Screenshot%202018-01-08%2017.02.12.png?dl=0

When they level up they get different abilities to use in pet battles which are like Pokemon lol. I don't have the turtle yet. Might take me longer to try for him. Ran out of game time yesterday and didn't even realize it was about out. I didn't see it listed on the splash screen of the app so I had no idea when it was coming lol.

Ya BDO adds little things to make the game a bit more real I think. Your mount can even die and fall off cliffs and refuses to climb over things. Like mine yesterday kept on going over a tall rock when I was heading to get fish for a quest and later to turn it in. When it got to the edge of it, he would neigh and pull back with my girl holding onto the reigns and you even bend down like jockeys do when they are riding the horses fast in the horse races. So they have little touches like that. You can even breed horses but that is hard and complicated to get into since it involves alot of factors to get the most money out of it. Just like real life lol.

Hehe take your time. I hope you can get the picture up for Tris.
Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:34 pm
Ahhhh. I think I'd be afraid of it suddenly not working.

Ohhh, those fish are so cute. So is pet battles the only place they do anything? Ack! This is why I don't play subscription games. LOL That, and I never play my games enough to actually make it worthwhile.

Ohhh. I realize it was 'Blade and Soul' that I couldn't get to work. I haven't tried 'Black Desert Online'. Wow. Can you tell I've been sick? Probably not really, I seem to be good at mixing things up anyway nowdays.

Me too. I really want to do that project.

Wed Jan 10, 2018 1:15 pm
I think I'm used to letting trials run out for anti virus programs and they seem to be working for me. I had that happen a few times and I didn't have issues. Unless I tried to dual boot Linux with Windows lol.

Battle pets can follow you around if you summon them and you can fight them against other pets and other peoples pets if you want like pvp but for pets. It's not too bad. But boy do those guys for a alot of money on the auction. A couple are 40-50k gold. 0.0

Oh that's ok. We always seem to mix things up when our minds are occupied by something, lack of sleep, colds, stress. It's ok. *hugs*

Oh yeah I was going to read about the 2nd anniversary of BnS to find out what the thing is besides weird looking outfits you can get.

I hope you can get it done. Take your time resting. Don't want anything bad to happen to you.~
Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:42 pm
Hmmm.

Ahhh. So they're like the pets on 'Wizard 101'. Those are mostly for pet games and pet PvP, though there are some who have a card you can use in a fight, or who will use their cards without being told, to help their owner in a fight.

*hug* lol Yeah.

So is there anything neat besides weird looking outfits?

Thanks. Smile

Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:16 pm
I'm still working on selling my pets to get money for the onyx panther mount. I have a new addon I'm going to try today to see if they sell better. It's supposed to make you more money.

Not that I saw. The announcement didn't seem to say much for BnS. I think there is an event going on but I don't recall much being mentioned. They did do something different with daily quests you can do. That is the most I remember.

You're welcome. Very Happy

Seems a new class in Black Desert Online just showed the awakening trailer for her in Korea. She is a fast and hard hitting fighter with double swords awakened. Which is a special thing you get when you hit level 56. Some are saying she is a squishy class and not many like that. We will get it in about 6 months. So we will have to see when she releases in the states. She does look cool. Hubby thinks she might be the last class they release since the video they seemed to go all out for her. Other classes they didn't do this so no idea what's going on. I'm thinking of counting the empty spaces in the create character screen to see how many are left to see if maybe she is the last one. Which would be weird since it's not an old game really.

Oh and hubby says he hopes you get better soon.
Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:28 am
Youcandoit!

Bummer.

Huh. And it's a class only for female characters? I remember the tamer's pet now. It's a black ghost dog, that the character can ride on after a while. I saw a video about it. It's supposed to have a few things about it better than horses. Like not dying, I guess?

Aww. Tell him thanks for me? I was silent yesterday because of headache. It's still here, but I didn't want to leave conversations too long.

Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:18 am
Thanks, I got 15k on one person whos selling things since hubby is leaving the game and they are things he won't use if he comes back. And my main has 37k. I just need 80k total to buy the orbs and I'm good. But of course a bit more so I can pay to fly to areas for quests and that lol.

To be honest there are like 3 or 4 male characters in BDO. Striker, warrior, wizard, oh and musa. And I forgot ninja and berserker lol. Everything else is female: dark knight, ranger, maehwa, kunoichi, witch, sorceress, mystic, lahn, valkyrie and of course tamer. Not many people like more female classes. The only ones that are the same female and male wise are: maehwa/musa (samurai), kunoichi/ninja, witch/wizard. Valkyrie is a stronger female fighter than warrior I think but not too sure to be honest.

I'll let him know when ever I see him lol. Sleep hates me. I hope your headache is better.

Here's a bit more response to your post in the other hangout. Figured since I had more to say about a MMO might be better to put here instead:

Someone on BDO in server chat told someone who is new to the game that they shouldn't get anything pearl related unless they play the game for awhile. That is something you don't hear too often. Wait to make a purchase for a game, it's usually buy buy buy. But at least that new person is being told the truth. Since I've been finding out something about BDO that make hubby not too fond of the game.

Like we have AP, attack power. Your sub weapon and main are combined for one of them. Then you have awakened AP which is sub and awakened weapon.

Lets say you go to a area that says AP recommended 160-220. If your AP says 330 you will be capped at 220. Your higher AP won't be counted at all towards being able to defeat the mobs any faster. I haven't checked it out for an area in my level range yet so I don't know if it's true. Then the new class is said to be weak. Only damage is high but defense she is a flower.
Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:46 am
Aww, he's leaving? Yeah, even in RL transport money is important!

Wow. What is it with these games and their gender locked classes? I think they'd get more players if they didn't do that.

Aww. Do you mean you were typing this late, because you couldn't sleep? And the headache has joined the dull ache that currently pervades my whole body. I went out today with the waggon and got groceries. My body hates working before it's finished with Hurricane Flo.

AP capped? Faiiil. That really doesn't sound fun. Ahhh. So the new class is something like the Valkyrie on 'TERRA', or the girl with the scythe on 'Kritika Online', who is also, when leveled up, called a Valkyrie.

Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:41 am
Oh no I didn't mean him actual leaving. It was because I had no idea when I'd see him awake since I couldn't sleep to save my life. I have no idea if I slept last night. Was too busy waking up switching between sides. Thursday can't come soon enough. And that doctor better tell me what is going on.

Some people seem to want male versions of the girl classes. But no one really seems to talk about classes being gender locked too much. Really only if another class is announced. But this time with Lahn no one is talking about her gender, only her defense and attack.

Ya bodies are awesome and show a ton of love.... I know what you mean on Hurricane Flo. The buttwacker showed up yesterday for me and that with pain in neck/arm is not going to help me figure out how to sleep. And don't worry I tell my arm alot throughout the day to die and I hate it. I really don't like my arm anymore. Why does it have to be my dominate arm?

I know what you mean on AP capped. I read more of chat today while doing life skills (what they call crafting and harvesting) and according to people accuracy is used for grinding and evasion is for PvP. Sad thing is now I have to buy new accessories for the acc. But they aren't expensive. Heck I went from 110million silver to 104million just trying to get one ring to tri. Not too bad. It would be no money if I did a weapon though lol.

And I know alot of people love to go to low level areas to get things they want, or achievements in WoW and one shot everything. Sad that when you hit 50 in BDO everything has a AP recommended area. Thankfully not having alot of money I don't have to worry about that. >.>

That is pretty cool how those games have a Valkyrie. I wonder if it's similar to the Norse Valkyrie.
Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:21 am
Ohhh. I thought you meant he was leaving the game he played with you. *hug* I hate nights of broken sleep like that. So blah.

Wow. I've seen some real poop storms over it in some games.

Maybe you used it too much? That seems to be what mine tries to tell me when it hurts. *scowls at it and pops the wrist again* Really hoping the doctor can help you.

I'm glad the accessories aren't expensive, and wow, I can imagine.

Oh right. I forgot about the people who come and rip through the low level areas. That's so annoying. I was trying to do rifts in 'RIFT' the other day, and a high level player would stand there and watch me do each wave, and then step in and one shot the boss and take all that loot. I don't even know what value it would be to them, since they were one shotting it so fast.

From what I've seen of them, the 'TERA' one is a woman of the horned race (yeah, race locked as well as gender), who uses a halberd weapon. The one on 'Kritika' is some kind of otherworld thing woman who uses a scythe.

Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:06 pm
Well hubby left the game since it didn't interest him too much but I'm still working at it.

I haven't seen much in BDO about it. People talk about horrible things and last night it was about graphics cards. Not many mention the gender locked classes except if it's in announcements concerning new classes. Some mention it.

I have tried to figure out what could of went wrong with my arm. I tried ibuprofen, aleve, tynol and excederin and nothing seems to relax the pain in my arm. So I'm wondering if maybe it's a stress thing. Only thing I can think of. If pain meds don't even make a slight change in my pain then the only logical thing I can think of is it's stress. Things have been really stressful since Christmas but getting a bit better. But pain like this with stress also makes no sense at all. >.>

The accessories that is reported to be best for sorceress and dark knight are expensive as heck, but they also give you a cheaper option in the guide and that is what I'm going with. I might eventually get to purchase one of the expensive ones but that is something I won't do until I have a ton of money saved up.

Wow that is horrible. That kinda sucks, you work so hard at a rift and someone takes the good stuff. I haven't had too much of that in WoW. It happens at times but nothing like that for sure.

Oh a halberd sounds like a good weapon for Valkyrie. It's a decent class to gender lock though. Makes sense since they are women to begin with.

Huge WoW patch is released at 6pm my time tonight. Over 8hrs away from now. Huge changes but some interesting stuff is coming out with it. So no idea what I'm going to do until it's out. I don't think BDO can keep my attention for that long lol.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 20, 21, 22  Next
Page 2 of 22