warrior cats group RP ( open , accepting)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:01 am
Ash made quick work of catching two mice, relatively small in size, but easy for a cat like him to hunt. Ash could feel his old bones protesting, but skill and practice won out along with the thrill. Oh how he missed this feeling of hunting for more than just himself.

Carrying the mice back into the barn, he placed them where Sunshine had dropped the ground squirrel. "Looks like we beat the rain after all. I hope you didn't miss us too much, Lily," he added with a rueful grin. Outside, a peal of thunder rolled, signalling what was to come.

~~LINK~~
Tue Jan 09, 2018 1:47 pm
"Those all look simply delicious sunshine and ash" Lily replied in a nice polite tone . " Glad the two of you came back before the weather got too bad . I'd be worried about you guys being out in the rain" she went on to say before sitting back down on her hind feet.

She grinned back ash and then replied " I tidied up the barn and we have fresh bedding to sleep on as well as a clean swept floor " he replied to sunshine and ash hoping that they would appreciate all that she had done.
Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:16 pm
Ash nodded in response. The barn did look rather nice though he never bothered much with such things himself. It was still nice. "Thank you for that. I think we will have a good morning of sleep then." He knew his old bones would appreciate the fresh bedding after nights of roaming outdoors. "As much as I enjoy the stars, I think I did miss the life of a clan cat." Sighing, he settled into the fresh straw, unable to stop a purr from rolling through his body.

~~LINK~~
Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:47 am
" Ash, I would love to start a new clan here . I could use an apprentice to help me with the medicines and teach them various things" Lily replied to him as they both settled in for the evening and she hoped that her words were not falling on deaf ears.
Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:35 am
Ash hummed in response. He knew Lily meant it when she said she wanted to start a clan. He supposed he would be part of it too. "Three cats is not much of a clan, but I guess I'm in no real hurry to move on as long as I'm needed here." He glanced over at Sunshine. "Someone's got to mentor the young ones."

~~LINK~~
Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:38 pm
Lily was grateful to hear that he would stick around and wanted more cats to join them but recruiting members was not an easy task for the old one.

She was glad for the company and wanted this place to be a safe zone for all cats young and old alike.

Dedicated Citizen
Tue Jan 30, 2018 2:37 am
((sorry for my absence, I'm back now))

We'll definitely need more cats if we're going to start a clan. Her thoughts echoed Ash's words. She was happy to hear the older warrior say he was going to stay. Sunshine gave her chest a few self conscious licks when he mentioned mentoring the younger cats.

"I hope more cats join us." She said as she found a spot to sleep. Sunshine pawed at the betting some before circling and finally laying down.
Wed Jan 31, 2018 10:24 pm
Like before, Ash laid down near the barn door, though he did make himself a comfortable nest to sleep on. No point in pretending to be disinterested at this point, after saying he would stay. As he laid down for a nice long nap, the rush of rain filled the air, soon coming crashing down just outside the cracked open door. Despite the way most cats despised touching it, it offered a nice lull for slumber as it masked the sound of small feet crashing through the underbrush, quickened into a sprint by the sudden downpour.

name: Spice/Bramble
dislikes: being bested, collars, spiders
love interest: none yet
job: warrior
appearance:

~~LINK~~
Riley

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Feb 03, 2018 9:02 am
Sunshine was asleep seconds after closing her eyes. She was such a deep sleeper, even the pouring rain didn't disturb her. Her paws slowly kneaded her bedding, and as she slipped into a deep sleep, they gradually stilled.

Great. Yellow eyes quickly scanned the area for a place to take shelter from the rain. He quickly padded over to a burrow at the base of a large tree. A few sniffs told him that it was empty, and whatever had been there was long gone. He darted into the den and curled up as far back as he could go, hoping the rain would let up soon.

Name: Shade
Dislikes: Cats making trouble for no reason
Love Interest:
Job: Seasoned warrior
Appearance:

Last edited by Riley on Tue Feb 06, 2018 7:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:59 pm
The cat, whose owners took to calling Spice, went flying through the underbrush, all pretenses of being lightfooted going out the window. In the first place, her 'light' feet weren't quite as light as she thought they were, but now she didn't even care. Letting out a displeased yowl, she ducked under a large tree, just trying to get out of the rain enough to see. With a mixed brown and white coat and a copper colored collar around her neck, she almost blended in if not for her bright eyes. This had been her brilliant plan, the one she worked on for two weeks, so of all the things, why did it have to rain?!

~~LINK~~
Riley

Dedicated Citizen
Tue Feb 06, 2018 7:15 pm
The small den he had found quickly warmed up, and as the rain fell onto to the ground, he found himself dozing off into a light sleep. There wasn't much to scent anyways, since the rain was washing everything away. And he figured anyone who lived out here would be staying out of the rain anyways. Shade wrapped his tail around himself and tucked in his paws before he fell asleep.
Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:00 pm
Spice shivered under the tree, her body still coursing with energy from her dash here. She wanted to dash farther, way farther away. Of course she would get wet, but...well, she was going to do it anyway. After only a few minutes within her mild shelter, she went dashing out again, running blindly. Past a few trees, a large dark shape looked up and then, she saw the crack in it, an opening. "Freedom!" Spice darted through the opening and into the dry interior of a barn, her claws skidding loudly across the floor.

~~LINK~~
Riley

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:57 pm
She was crouched low to the ground, staring intently at the mouse a few feet in front of her. Her body was perfectly still. The mouse had no idea that it was being stalked as it sniffed and scurried under leaves. Sunshine crept forward a couple of steps and froze again. The mouse still did not realize she was there. Confident that she would make her catch, she shifted her weight in preparation to pounce. Just as she was about to leap into the air, she was startled awake.

"What's going on?!" She had jumped from her nest of straw and looked around the barn with alarm. Her eyes were wide and her fur was fluffed out. When her eyes rested on a new cat in front of her, she began to calm down.
Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:46 pm
Ash never had time to react. Even though he watched the door, the wild flash of wet and cat darted past him in an instant. For a second he just blinked, not sure how to react as Sunshine jumped awake as well. "Um, excuse me...?"

The new cat whipped her head back and forth, eyes wide as she realized that the barn already had occupants. She looked between the young one and the old one, clearly too stunned for words. Finally, she managed to stammer out a proper reply long after the grey cat spoke. "S-sorry ah..." She pulled herself up straight. "Ah yes, my human's called me Spice, but that's not my name. I don't have a name. I ran this way because I wanted to join you're um...clan?" Her words faltered at the end as she looked around again, not sure if this trio of cats in a barn even constituted a clan. Still, it made it sound as if she planned this.

~~LINK~~
Riley

Dedicated Citizen
Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:57 pm
Sunshine sat down and smoothed her fur out with a few licks. "You don't want to live with humans anymore?" She asked, looking at the new cat. Sunshine suddenly had a craving for a nice juicy mouse. Perhaps it was because of the dream she had just been having. Her ears twitched as she brought her thoughts back to the present. She wondered what kind of life this cat had if she lived with humans, yet ran out into the middle of the forest in the rain.
Page 5 of 7