2017 Reading List
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Entertainment [Nov.'19]
Riley

Dedicated Citizen
Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:20 am
The link says the page doesn't exist
bohemian

Dedicated Citizen
Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:48 am
Yeah, same issue here.

I was actually reading a...well, random article, I think it was on good old Charlie boy, and there were some people questioning WHY he went to prison when he didn't actually red rum anyone. I'm like, have you NOT read ANYTHING about this guy? He could probably charm Trump into thinking that he is a pretty ballerina who likes big, hung black men. thunk

Ok, probably an over-exaggeration considering the fact that his followers were mostly drugged up most of the time, but still, he had a silver snake tongue. Yes
Riley: Bo, the Goat Whisperer. XD
Blaze: Bo, you're just chaotic... Razz Heart
9695/10000
Riley

Dedicated Citizen
Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:22 pm
@.@
I think I'll just stick to my fantasy books XD Though, I work with inmates, so my desire to read about true crime stuff is almost non-existent =)

I'm almost done with the book I'm reading now (not fantasy), then I can start with the first book of another series I found!
LillieRose

Knight of Zantarni
Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:52 pm
Oh pooey. I just posted the link that the page gave me, not sure why it's not working, maybe they closed it already?

Sorry about that guys.

Yep, reading Helter Skelter made me realize just how charismatic of a lunatic he really was. It is very clear from the accounts of the people working on the case.

I am taking a break from fantasy atm. Which reminds me that I need to update my list. XD

Dedicated Citizen
Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:48 am
Sometimes fantasy is good, but sometimes I need to read something that is of interest to me. I don't really do bios...probably because I'm not interested in the majority of people that the bios have been written about. No

I like watching true crime shows. Currently watching 48 Hours on tv atm. My niece kept butting in with "I've seen this.", and "Oh...maybe not." I turned around and told her that if she is going to watch it, do it quietly. Laughing
9695/10000
Riley

Dedicated Citizen
Tue Aug 15, 2017 2:45 pm
I have had needed breaks from fantasy too. The last few books I was or am reading are probably in the "building character" category, lol. Now I'm ready to get back into make believe worlds XD

I was on a big CSI and Law and Order kick many years ago. I think I burned myself out =)
bohemian

Dedicated Citizen
Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:57 pm
I have a...I think it's called Lonely Planet...*frowns* I can't remember, but it's like a travel guide to Iceland. I want to go to Iceland. Yes I keep flicking through it...kinda wish it had more pictures. Laughing
9695/10000
Riley

Dedicated Citizen
Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:01 am
Just finished my *second* book for this year. It's a good thing I posted all of the stuff I had to read for school; I needed the reminded that I actually did a ton of reading already. I'm done with extra schooling for a long time now XD
Blazestorm

Queen of the Realm
Mon Jan 01, 2018 12:28 pm
Just updated my list of books read for 2017 - I exceeded my goal! ... and that's not even counting all the educational materials I had to sort through, help with, compare, use to prepare for classes I taught or that my kids took last year (2017).

Apparently, I read... a lot. More than I had thought!

... and since the timing of my last book finished just so happened to end yesterday, on the last day of the year, and the newest book I'm reading just so happened to start after the turn of the new year, I'm taking that as a good sign to go start a thread for 2018.

Hope everyone has a great new year and that you not only accomplished your reading goals for 2017, but that you accomplish them for 2018 as well!

Heart

P.S. We'll leave this thread open for a while so people can update their lists, then close it in favor of the new one...

Page 3 of 3