#FacePalm Yes... i actually forgot!?
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> The Great Library
Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:59 pm
Sooo i was wanting to buy some gems from someone for gold... but i cant remember where to post to ask if anyone is selling gems. Other than the marketplace which is a no go as there is nothing at all listed. Can i make a thread somewhere? If so... where? I cant remember if you had to have it in your quest thread? or? I am so not sure anymore.

Dedicated Citizen
Thu Nov 30, 2017 11:16 pm
Sir Scarz and Lady Nema sell gems. I tend to sell gems in the Citizens Marketplace when I have extras, but haven't had any extras to sell.
Rayven: *gets hit in the face with some underwear* Wow Bo sure likes to get naked! XD
Riley: Bo, the Goat Whisperer. XD
8960/10000
Amurita

Knight of Zantarni
Sun Dec 03, 2017 6:21 am
Hi Irish, I've moved your thread from The Scholar's Room subforum to the Great Library forum. Just as a reminder, The Scholar's forum is for discussion on serious topics, while The Great Library is for questions.

As for your question on where to post a thread to buy gems, you can do that in the Market Exchange forum. The only restriction we have in that forum is that you should only have one active/open thread in there at one time.

As for forgetting what forum to post in, no worries! If you need help remembering, you can always click on the actual Community menu, which will bring you to the forum page. There is a description of each forum there Yes
Sun Dec 31, 2017 6:57 am
Amurita wrote:
Hi Irish, I've moved your thread from The Scholar's Room subforum to the Great Library forum. Just as a reminder, The Scholar's forum is for discussion on serious topics, while The Great Library is for questions.

As for your question on where to post a thread to buy gems, you can do that in the Market Exchange forum. The only restriction we have in that forum is that you should only have one active/open thread in there at one time.

As for forgetting what forum to post in, no worries! If you need help remembering, you can always click on the actual Community menu, which will bring you to the forum page. There is a description of each forum there Yes

sorry i must have forgotten more than i thought!? uhg
Page 1 of 1