Rayven's Nest-30,000 zg to 1st poster on pg. 300!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 206, 207, 208, 209  Next
Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:45 pm
I'm currently editing my video final for a class, so I'm pretty glad to be done with this stupid project. I had to film myself as if it were ten years from now, and I hate filming myself.

Dedicated Citizen
Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:10 am
Tam-Oh! Lol

Well that's stoopy. Hopefully you can tell them soon. I still need to call and rat my neighbors out for dumping food in the yard all the time. We're starting to get a lot of possums. Next it will be rabid raccoons. Not to mention Chase won't concentrate on going potty because he just wants to eat the stuff they're throwing out. One day whatever it was made him a little sick. Mad

Try living next to frat boys. XD Luckily we don't mind loud music. I sleep with ear plugs anyways.

Riley-I'm glad you're doing better. Very Happy I'm sure you haven't missed work. XD

There are all kinds of cockroaches. Not all of them bad. The ones in wood don't come indoors and breed like what we think of as real cockroaches. You should be ok.

Chrysothemis-At least you still get to talk to them. It would be really bad if you couldn't.

I wouldn't like video taping myself either. XD I'm glad you got it done.

Cat-Thanks. I had a really busy day which is why I'm just now responding. XD How was your day?

Dedicated Citizen
Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:58 am
@ Rayven - That's good to hear! I was hoping that they wouldn't be a problem =)

Dedicated Citizen
Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:26 pm
Riley you can thank my Dad for that knowledge. XD I used to freak out as a kid when I saw something that looked like the "bad" cockroaches. So my Dad would tell me which bugs to worry about, and which ones were harmless. We used to get all kinds of bugs in the basement. *shivers* Luckily we never got any of the bad bugs. However as an adult I had to deal with the bad cockroaches once. I had no choice but to move into a place that already had them. The landlord had promised us one place that was fine, but when it was time to move in they said there was a problem with the one we were promised. They told us it was the one with roaches or none. Very cruddy of them! It was too late to do anything else. Never again!!! It was awful. I'd rather be homeless. *shivers again* I should have thrown a fit and turned them in to somebody. I would now. I'm not as nice as I used to be. Lol I got tired of people treating me as their personal doormat. I took great care not to bring any with me when I moved. I can't live like that. My OCD is too bad. XD
Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:49 pm
I've never met most of my friends face to face.

Raven, even with having to be sprayed for roaches, I still say they're not as bad as bedbugs. And I can't wear earplugs without severe pain.

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:12 am
It's probably better that way. I found out the hard way that real life friends are usually more trouble than they're worth. XD It's sad, but true.

I'll have to take your word for it. I've only experienced roaches, but I have heard a lot of bad about bedbugs. Apparently you can't hardly get rid of either of them. They must be stubborn. XD I think I remember you telling me that. I'm sorry to hear that because they sure are useful sometimes.
Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:16 am
my day has been sort of miserable . i cant seem to get any rest

baby stardust
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:03 pm
Cat-Awww. I'm sorry to hear that. I hate days like that. I hope you get some rest.
Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:45 pm
I'm just glad to be out of class, lol. Now I just have one more project, and then three finals. I hate that one of them is a group project, because none of my group members have gotten back to me.

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:40 pm
I never liked working in a group either. Something always goes wrong. Sad I hope they get back to you so you don't all suffer for it. What is the group project?
Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:58 pm
We write a 10 minute play that we then read aloud on the day of the final. Luckily, part of our grade involves writing a reflection on our group, and what grade we'd personally give each member and why, so there's a bit of accountability in it.

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Dec 09, 2017 1:35 am
It sounds interesting. Very Happy I just hope nobody gets their feelings hurt. Sometimes that happens when getting graded by fellow students.

I like your outfit! I still haven't found time to change into a Christmas outfit. Hopefully this weekend. XD
Sat Dec 09, 2017 1:42 am
I do too! I just wish I could see it. XD But some of the threads still show my old white-haired outfit.
Sat Dec 09, 2017 3:09 pm
good morning everyone, hope your day is a good one

baby stardust
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Dec 09, 2017 9:33 pm
Chrysothemis-XD You may need to do a hard refresh to see your changes right away. Ctrl + F5 at the same time. You probably know that, but just in case. Lol I have to do that all the time on here.

Cat-Thank you. I hope yours is good too. Very Happy I just tried to take a nap. I think I slept 15 minutes. XD
Page 207 of 209