warrior cats group RP ( open , accepting)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:23 am
Ash sighed, shaking his head a bit. "Those kinds of prophesies are just hogwash and mothers trying to push their kits out of the nest," he huffed. "It doesn't even matter what kind of story as long as kits and warriors go out and do something, right?" Honestly, he was too old for that now though.

Standing and stretching he walked over to Lily, sitting beside her. "Old cats should rest when they're tired. I'll watch over the barn, so just go lay down. I'll be bothered otherwise." Though said in a uncaring tone, the words carried their own warmth.
Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:26 am
" I agree with you ash but whats relly sad is that all the previous members except me are gone " she replied as she made her way to soft bed of leaves and slowly closed her tired eyes to take another nap.

baby stardust
Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:46 am
Ash sighed softly as he gazed at Lily. She was right about that, enough so that he couldn't even find words to respond with. After she laid down on her bed of leaves, he moved to the entrance to the barn so he could stare out in order to act as a guard. He was no warrior like he used to be, but with a sleeping old healer and a fluffball barely past their kitten years, what more could he do? It would be a long night. That he knew for sure.

Dedicated Citizen
Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:05 pm
Sunshine followed next to Lily in case if she needed someone to lean on. When she laid down, Sunshine rested next to her and gave her several licks until the old cat fell asleep.

Not quite tired, she got to her paws and arched her back in a big stretch. She looked over at Ash, who had gone to the barn doors. Sunshine wondered if there was more to the prophesy. The more she thought about what Lily had said, it sounded like the natural order of things. Kits grew into older cats and eventually became elders.
Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:15 pm
the old cat smiled in her sleep as she felt loved once again and hoped the others would stay awhile.
---------------------------------------------

Nightfall

Lily woke from her slumber to see that it got night time and so she meowed for sunshine and ash to come to her aid as she got up and walked to the barn doors.

baby stardust
Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:41 pm
Ash continued to watch over the barn's entrance, at first sitting, then comfortably laying down. Though thunder rumbled in the distance and the air smelled choked with water, the rain he foresaw had yet to fall. It would come though, far too soon.

The sound of Lily's meow finally roused him from his spot and he turned without leaving his spot at first. "It's about to rain, you know," he chided, not sure why Lily wanted to leave her straw bed.
Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:47 pm
"This is the best time to fish and hunt when the moon is shining brigtly" Lily replied as she very slowly rose to her feet and stood up without a pain in her body . " Ash , would you care to accompany me to the hunting fields tonite?" she politely asked Ash as she made her way to the barn entrance doorway.

baby stardust
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Back to Forum -> Heroes' Realm All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3