All Things Crochet [Now with Moon Tube]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 73, 74, 75  Next
WishingMoon

Dedicated Citizen
Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:10 pm
I think I'm going to take out a loan. That way I don't lose everything I own or have to worry about teaching + looking for places later.
Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:45 pm
Aww. Just paying the darn thing. But that's better than winding up in bug city, huh?

WishingMoon

Dedicated Citizen
Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:50 pm
I think this is going to be what I do. I found a single room (and I mean just one room) that is kinda like a dorm community. This will be A) cheaper than a regular apartment B) well maintained and C) something I should be able to afford because I just got denied my loan.
Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:03 pm
One room can work! I know of people who have lived ten years in a van... with a dog or cat or both. So one room can work.

And this way you won't go into debt on it, and will maybe even be able to have emergency savings and stuff, huh?

WishingMoon

Dedicated Citizen
Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:16 am
Ya for a teaching job and all that contains, it would be bad to try and live in my car...in Colorado winter. A tiny room is fine, bathroom and heat is the most important.

I wouldn't even be going into debt for more than a month or two. I would make enough to cover it very quickly. Even if I didn't the minimum payment is less than $40 a month. Very doable but nooo.

Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:28 am
Yeah. Cars are hard to winterize. The condensation from being slept in in winter will rot 'em out. *has slept in a vehicle in winter. And also a tent* You're the second friend I've got in Colorado.

Ohhhh. Yeah. Aww.

WishingMoon

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:38 am
Plus it has been close to 0 lately and my windshield is busted.

I've been working full shifts and I think I can work up until the 20th? Not sure when their break is. Hopefully, that will be enough to cover it and you know all the other crap. DX I wish I had a better idea of what I'll need but it is so all over the place.

Sun Dec 10, 2017 1:34 am
Yeah. I was sleeping in colder weather than that. But I'm used to winter.

Aww. Here's hoping. You're on my prayer list.

WishingMoon

Dedicated Citizen
Sun Dec 10, 2017 3:28 am
I can sleep in it but I don't want to leave my cat in it by herself for my shift at work. DX

Thank you! I talk to my friend and he will lend me some of it. I'm pulling funds from my Patreon. I think I will be ok.

Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:09 pm
Oh right. Aside from the risks to her and from well meaning angry people, even tubbalards have been known to EAT car interiors out of boredom.

I'm glad the Patreon is fruitful! And friend loans are the best. Especially the expression on my friends' faces when I pay them back, and they don't remember the loan because they figured it'd be a gift.

WishingMoon

Dedicated Citizen
Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:50 pm
I would put her in the trunk with all her stuff and she would scream.

This one is 100% not entended as a gift but it will go a long way to helping so I'm super happy.

Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:53 pm
LOL! "Kitty abuse! Kitty can't see! Kitty is BORED! Kitty is forgot! Abuse!"

Very Happy

WishingMoon

Dedicated Citizen
Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:36 pm
She can't handle being away from me unless she is in a nice comfy space and knows I'm out of the house.

I finally started playing Digimon Link. I'm really liking it and it fits the feel of digimon. A lot of app games feel less than the system games but this one doesn't. Probably helps that I haven't played much Digimon.

Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:40 pm
Awww. Poor floof.

Oh nice! My friend Den was playing the 'Fire Emblem' mobile game, and then her friend sent her some of the originals, I'll have to ask her how they compare.

WishingMoon

Dedicated Citizen
Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:22 pm
I stopped playing the Fire Emblem one. The actual games are really in-depth strategy games but the app has so little too it they don't compare the more you play. Plus the leveling of characters feels less smooth and once you hit the cap I started to feel really frustrated. You have to get gold characters which are mostly luck or take a lot to get.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 73, 74, 75  Next
Page 74 of 75