What are you working on?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:09 am
I have a bunch of projects that I should be working on, but I'm not. Does that count? XD I have lists upon lists, and I'm just not as organized as I used to be. The older I get the less I feel like doing. Embarassed
Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:35 pm
That certainly counts, Rayven. xD It's probably fair to say that's why most of us are here on Zantarni / other places just like it. c': Avoid ALL the responsibilities! Spend time gaining fake currency instead! 8D

Dedicated Citizen
Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:40 pm
XD True.

Today I have to go to the store, ship a package, and a whole bunch of other little chores. I still won't be working on my projects. Laughing
Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:45 pm
I have to work in a few hours, and I'd hoped to play some games before I went in, but I got sucked into the Internet vortex so quickly. c':

Working at home would probably be dangerous for me. I'm already a hermit, really, so at that point I'd go days at a time without leaving the property. xD It doesn't help that it takes a minimum of 25 minutes to really get anywhere from where we live, so yeah.. things get put off a lot. oTL

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:08 am
XD It happens so easily.

I thought I would stay home more, but I go out almost every day to run errands and buy stuff for the business. I was just complaining about that today to my Mom. XD That is a ways from town. I would love that! You're lucky. *is jealous* I imagine it makes it hard to just pop into town though. I used to live in a small town that was about 10-15 from the town I shopped at. We definitely didn't go out to eat as often. Too much trouble most of the time unless it was planned.
Fri Oct 13, 2017 2:20 pm
Yeah, we plan our shopping trips about every two weeks and stock up on everything that we'll need so we aren't going back and forth all the time. It takes almost 10 minutes just to get out of our neighbourhood c': and there are a couple of convenience stores within a 15-minute drive, but they're so darn expensive.

But it is really nice having a large yard for the dogs, and room enough to do our own thing. I'm more of a city girl myself, but I do like how we can do pretty much anything we want out here, since everyone's out here to mind their own business. xD The people next door have a bunch of sheep whom I like to just watch sometimes. The noises they make are so funny.

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Oct 13, 2017 4:21 pm
I like really compact cities or small enough towns you can walk everywhere. Hate anything between the two.
Fri Oct 13, 2017 4:55 pm
Growing up in the suburbs around Chicago, I always dreamed of living in the city at some point, for that precise reason. And there's always so much going on! I don't think my boyfriend would ever go for it, though. So maybe I'll end up buying a "vacation" condo in the city someday to escape to every now and then. xD

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:01 pm
Little stores are sooo expensive. I buy as little from there as possible.

I haven't really been around sheep. I bet they're cool. I love goats though! I'm determined to own one some day. XD
Sun Oct 15, 2017 1:08 am
ALWAYS. It's somewhat understandable since their profit margin is normally smaller, but sometimes they just take advantage of the fact that you have to drive an extra 5 minutes to get somewhere cheaper. xD

Yeah, sheep are cool. I like listening to them bleat. They'll just stand there and go back and forth all day. xD Goats are cool too! I love their rectangular pupils. And they'll eat pretty much anything.

Dedicated Citizen
Sun Oct 15, 2017 4:32 am
Yeah they do. XD I don't mind driving further most of the time.

They sound cute. Goat pupils kind of freak me out, but the rest of them are so cute I don't mind. XD I've heard they like to eat poison ivy. That's really helpful!
Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:19 pm
Praedyth wrote:
ALWAYS. It's somewhat understandable since their profit margin is normally smaller, but sometimes they just take advantage of the fact that you have to drive an extra 5 minutes to get somewhere cheaper. xD

Yeah, sheep are cool. I like listening to them bleat. They'll just stand there and go back and forth all day. xD Goats are cool too! I love their rectangular pupils. And they'll eat pretty much anything.

Pretty much anything green and leafy. They don't eat cans, and they don't like paper unless they're little baby ones trying things out. Baby goats are nutbars and will eat ant nest dirt and then spit before trying again.

Rayven, you have one project you've been working on! Making me more social, and making me into a mad scientist who breeds space cats!

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3