Other websites similar to Zantarni
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 31, 32, 33  Next
Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:30 am
LOL! Like the embarrassing but beloved friend, huh?

Who's Garm?

What's that follower's name? Have you a screeny?

My healer dragon is grown and dressed now. She's pretty, for a plain white on white dragon.

Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:23 pm
I think my first site like this was Neopets. After that it was Subeta and/or Gaia, but I can't really remember which I joined first; I loved Subeta a lot more and it's still going strong 10 years later, but... well, everyone knows Gaia and what it's like there. xD

I tried Caedon as well, I really liked the more mature avatars and alternative-themed clothes but the community is really clique-ish, and if you don't get assimilated into a group you pretty much get buried and lost. c':

My main / most active site is Sapherna. It's experiencing a period of slowness but we're trying to bring some new changes and new life into the site. ^-^ It's built from the base of an old, closed-down site known as Crysandrea.

I'm also on Flight Rising, but mostly just to take care of my dragons and occasionally breed them. ^-^

Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:28 pm
Tam- Ya Sofia is kinda like that.

Garm is the husky follower I have.

This is what the purple girl is supposed to look like. https://staticdelivery.nexusmods.com/mods/110/images/41381-1-1388266105.jpg

I still have to check if she is fixed today. Was too tired, stressed yesterday to do much but fix my mod list. And we got 2 tuxedo kitten girls last night so I was pooped when we got home.

Oooo don't you love it when they grow up?

Praedyth I remember Crys. I loved that site to death. Missed it so darn much when it went down. Tried to get into Saph but the same feeling wasn't there like it was before so I don't really go on unless I'm bored and look.
Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:04 pm
Saiy: XD Ohhh. Gotcha. Ohhhh. Catgirl. She is pretty.

KITTIES! Yes, sometimes. But I've learnt to take baby pictures so that I don't regret not having them. XD

Praedyth: I managed to be accepted over at 'Caedon', but me, I was creeped out by the avatars. Yeah, I know I'm weird.

Mon Oct 09, 2017 1:53 pm
I gotta read more to see if I can equip the ears. She is fixed so no more purple, just need to figure out the ears. I can't find anything how to give them to her since you need to be in the menu to make your character. So I gotta read more up on that.

Otherwise I think I'm going to go after achievements when I go play today.

I forget to take pictures. Had a few cats and now with these I just keep forgetting. I might take them when they are more comfortable with us. They just come out to play and one just is too skiddish to be around us so might as well wait til they are good here.
Mon Oct 09, 2017 2:29 pm
I never got to experience Crysandrea, but I did play on Ernya for a while and regret going on hiatus before it'd eventually closed (which was honestly a shocker). It's probably my own fault that I never fit in at Caedon, I've always been more on the shy / lurker side and just never had much to contribute to conversations. c':

There are a lot of smaller sites in between, too, that I sort of forget about or simply don't categorise the same; Khimeros, Leayph, Aywas, Wajas, Gryffs... I bounced around quite a few sites for a couple years but am no longer active on those. I'll check in rarely just to see what's going on, and am amazed when I see the same users on from years and years ago.

I wish I'd ever stayed in one place long enough. xD c':

Can't believe I forgot about Voltra, too. It just opened about two months ago and shows a lot of promise!

Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:35 pm
LOL Sometimes I think 'Skyrim' is a great place to play with or make dolls. With all the work that go into mods and followers and characters... Oh, and outfits! I'm getting curious about it, and wondering if I'd be able to afford it and/or play it.

Praedyth, I'm actually rather lurky too. I just have gotten to know people over the very very many years now that I've been online. My home used to be 'Unifaction', till it went down the flusher. Now my main net home seems to be here or 'Trisphee'. I've got all sorts of nice tattoos, scars, and skins for my avatar at tris, so I have fun.

Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:36 am
Tam- Skyrim depending on the version you get is 40 or 50 USD. Special Edition I think is cheaper. People who had the original one got special for free when it came out.

I rather enjoy making the world pretty. Modding can be hard since at times you have to install things in a certain order or put things in certain places. But the most difficult parts is ENB to change the coloring of the game and I think there is something else. Otherwise it's not too bad to do. Just takes a ton of time. Oldrim, the original Skyrim has a program called SKSE that everyone uses for the mods which allows you to do more. Example, your girls boobs and butts jiggle when they walk or run lol. And you can hear heels when walking or running. >.>

I got used to this part of the game but you can change her body if you don't want those kind of things. I found out weight is what fixes large boob sizes.

Praedyth- I was on hiatus as well when Ernya went down. Was so shocked about it. Tried reading up on it and couldn't really find much but on Roliana I think someone posted about what happened.

To be honest I've been a lurker since I first started on these sites over 10yrs ago. Still kinda am.
Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:18 pm
I just checked into Kaylune after a few months and their layout is totally different now... I don't like it as much c':

UtterlyWeird: Honestly, it's a great place to make dolls, and lots of people actually use Skyrim to test their modeling skills. As Saiyouri said, there are loads of mods for the PC and PS4 version that not only make things look pretty or function more realistically, but of course there's your standard dose of ridiculous things like giant-breasts or lingerie mods. oTL A copy for pre-gen consoles will cost you a bit less, but Sai is also right that it's probably around $40 USD.

Saiyouri: I've tried Roliana a couple of times and I'm not sure why but I just never go back. I might end up dabbling again eventually if my involvement with other sites ever dwindles. I think Ernya simply couldn't afford to stay open anymore, but I'm not sure either.
Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:04 pm
Awww. Yeah. Probably out of my reach.

I hate jiggly stuff on games. We don't move that way! Says the woman who has gotten jiggly in her old age! Mind you, I don't think I've ever seen that on 'Skyrim', so I don't know if it's the same weird waving of bye bye that a lot of mmo boobs seem to do. I know a friend was all excited a while back because someone had made realistic teeth for the characters in 'Skyrim'.

LOL I kind of lurk in RL too. It's interesting to watch the world go by.

Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:53 pm
Praedyth- Roli is kinda slow I think. I mostly posted in the avatar sites thread and that doesn't get much response. Can take a month or more for one. But they are trying to hang on. They do seem to be trying. The site no longer goes offline since they went off for a month I think to just fix everything since they would go off for like a day or something to fix forums. I think they switched owners but not sure really. Been a year since I read about it. I think I read something about owners being ***** on Ernya in someway when they shut down. It was out of the blue that for sure I remember.

Tam- Ya they got everything for the game. I kinda miss modding the newer Skyrim because more easier to make a girl you like. I had issues working on a second one to take to the new area a modder made called Bruma. It's from a other Elder Scrolls game and they released it into Skyrim. No matter what I tried race/presets for the girl nothing was happy for me. I found one pretty face but taking off the warpaint she looks too much like a barbie doll and I don't like that at all. I might have to see if I can be ok with her warpaint.

And since I play in third person only the way she looks matter alot to me since I will be seeing her non stop trying to get things and looking around. I can only play that game in third person. Tried first one day in Newrim and got sick for over a hour. I get game motion sickness. >.> Rather sucks because third on Oldrim isn't as easy to work with since we got high heels that make you taller and not fall through the floors like Newrim does since they don't have the ability to stand on grounds without SKSE. But that will come when SKSE comes out fully.

Ugh the pains of modding. >.>
Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:45 am
I can't watch first person games either, and the few simple ones I've tried to play weren't fun for me.

Ohhh. You'd have thought they'd have made it so things didn't fall through floors right off. And I hope you can get the girl to look nice in Bruma.

Sounds like you might have fun on 'Second Life', it's ALL modding.

Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:59 pm
Well it depends on which game. With them being slightly in the floor it's because the special edition is finally getting SKSE which extends scripts so more can be done in game. Like clothing move with you movements, hair moves when you move and your heels have sounds. But in special they don't have that really as they do with the original game. I deal with it.

Plus hubby and I missed special edition and we are going back. It's sad. There are wayyyyy more mods to work with in original but harder to make the girls pretty but all 5 girls in special I have are pretty. I got a dragon who has an odd name. Nix is my main who is married to a mage that is annoying. You build the woman a house and she's complaining that she has to fight off monsters. I built a house woman. I married just to adopt kids lol. I got a vampire for the achievements and werewolf for the achievements as well. Then a girl who's a goddess in Bruma and a bad girl for the evil things for achievements. Like rake up 1k gold bounty in 3 holds. And a jail achievement I have to do. Didn't want to do that stuff with Nix since she's a good girl and no not going evil.

My hubby told me about Second Life. I heard of it before but never looked into it. Weird. And I still hear some people talk about it.
Fri Oct 13, 2017 2:13 am
Ahhh. Gotcha.

I have a friend who loved SL, but her computer can't play it anymore.

Also, kind of off topic, but... https://tam-i-am.dreamwidth.org/295112.html

Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:22 pm
That is so cute. They keep bringing out Pokemon and they just released Vulpix. Hubby wants them all but they cost so much. >.>

I'd say you got Vulpix but that's because she's on my mind haha.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 31, 32, 33  Next
Page 27 of 33