Other websites similar to Zantarni
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 22, 23, 24  Next
Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:22 am
I have nereid's allure, I sold everything in a trade with someone awhile back. Surprised that most of those events went already. I must of also just donated them to that shop too just to be rid of most of them like that clown fox one. Had so many I wanted them gone badly since I had them when the event was out years ago lol.

Not bad collection of MLP. I haven't heard those names in so long. God I miss my collections. I even had a American Girls doll named Kirsten and still have no idea where the heck she went to. And not counting my over 30 or more barbie dolls. Ya I had alot and that's not counting the barbie's from around the world collection I had. My family like to push items on me instead of paying attention to me so I had a huge barbie collection. >.>
Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:55 pm
Ohhh. How many Nereid's Allure, and how much would you like for it? lol Poke me over there on my shop? I know the feeling of wanting to clean up.

Kind of like the names of old friends? Aww. Around here at least, you can usually pick up older MLP for pretty good prices at Flea Markets, and sometimes at thrift stores. That is a lot of barbie.

http://www.runningpress.com/search-results-miniature-editions?collection=miniature-editions-Licensed

These are the mini Firefly and Majesties I have.

Thu Aug 03, 2017 1:40 pm
I have just one and I'll take anything for it really. I'll contact you in your shop in a bit.

Ya names of old friends for sure. I haven't really looked into buying the things I loved the most back. The Beauty & The Beast original dolls that barbie released are ones that I really want back but I really don't want hubby to buy them for me because I know he will as soon as he can lol. I know they aren't too much but I haven't gotten used to him buying me things. I'm still getting used to it haha.

I don't normally check garage sales or that anymore. They don't seem to have much out where I live now. In Wisconsin they had tons and you could always find good stuff but in Ohio I don't think you can. People here are way different for sure. Still getting used to the people here. Not as friendly and smart for sure.

I messaged you on Tris already and actually changed my thread stating my mules name change lol. Took me like 2 weeks to do that.

2 more days til 3 nests hatch. Wonder what the babies will look like and Dappervolk is launching their kickstarter so hopefully they are released soon enough. Can't wait. The art looks amazing for sure.
Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:42 pm
The header and site background are so pretty right now.
Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:25 am
Found it!

Wow. Sorry, for some reason the watch this had turned off. Did I ever talk to you about that Nerid's Allure?

Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:11 am
It's ok I lose track of things alot. >.>

I know you bought something from me. I don't remember what it was though. I checked my completed trade but that wasn't listed or was it in my inventory or me or my mule. So I have no idea, been so long I forgot alot >.> But I know we talked about something.
Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:37 pm
LOL Do you still have one Nerid's Allure? That might be the best way to see if I bought it. Because you said you only had one.

Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:38 pm
I can't find one in my inventories. So I don't have one anymore. Sorry I don't remember much my brain tends to forget things when a ton is going on.
Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:35 pm
XD So I probably bought it from you already. Yay! Oh wait. Now I can half remember getting another one. UGH. Menopause memory stinks. I want my nearly instant recall back.

*points to avatar* Weird is trying to dress for autumn, but she's only got two pieces of her outfit. lol The shorts don't look too bad with it, huh?

Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:23 am
The shorts seem fine for the outfit. I know it's hard to find the perfect setup for a theme outfit. Been through that too many times and at times I gave up or even had to save up a ton to buy everything for the perfect outfit lol.

I've been forgetting more often than normal. With my OCD cleaning is important and I've been forgetting my shower days like when the next one is or when I last had it ~_~ And I have a set date when I shower. Every other day to keep my brain calm. This is getting ridiculous for sure. Wished I could remember half of anything right now so I feel your pain. *hugs*
Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:15 pm
*hug* Someone found me the rest of the Atumn Glow. I'm surprised it stayed being pants on a girl avatar, but not disappointed. It still looks nice.

Aww. I have set shower days too. And I missed one this week because I have minor surgery sites and at least one bleeds when I pull the bandage off. Plus, I wasn't sure if maintenance people would be coming in.

I have two nests going on FR right now.

Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:35 pm
Well she is definately autumny, I like the outfit. Glad someone helped you find the set Smile

Ouch sounds a bit painful I hope the places that you have bandages on aren't too bothersome for you. But it's understandable to skip showers for something like that. I just wished my brain worked a bit normal at times. Stupid simple things makes it flip out and it's rather annoying to handle.

I get to hatch two nests today and most likely set up two more. Seems now only two pairs are ready to breed. Can't wait to check out the new announcement today. Saw it but haven't checked it out yet.
Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:51 pm
Very Happy Thanks! She'll probably wear it again soon, but I got the urge to try this silly frilly little getup on. It's a big contrast to her skin and hair.

My brain likes to try and flip out too, but I'm working on learning how to keep it shut up. I haven't learnt how to make the memory feature work, though.

I finally had to just pull the bandages off my neck and leave the places in the air. My neck skin's weird. Even the little round bandages left a red mark. On the chest, the one spot I thought would be bleeding seems mostly healed, and the other two are still being divas.

New announcement? *must see that*

Fri Sep 15, 2017 12:50 pm
I think the skin and hair are perfect compliements to the outfit though. It all fits together very well. Very Happy

I have no idea how to remember things in purpose. If I'm asked to I will remember it alot later once only and at times if I think of something before I fall asleep I do remember it in the morning. But otherwise no idea how to remember simple things lol.

Ouch but at least one is mostly healed that is good. I hope the rest heal soon for you.

Seems we got 2 new familiars in swips or however you spell it and 2 we can do in baldwins if you are level 11 alchemy. I'm like 21 I think. So if you can't make the two horses I can do that for you. I got one of the new swap ones so far. Waiting for the other to pop up. But they are expensive to buy the items needed to get them. Spent alot on the first one and checking auction to see if the other might be a bit less than swapping for it.
Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:05 pm
For awhile I had to carry around a little note pad.

Awwww. Horses??? Yes, I would love that help. While I'm still getting everyone the genes I want them to have, I don't get a lot of treasure for things beside that. But someday I'll be rich! (er) Laughing

(that wasn't a mooch for free things)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Back to Forum -> Entertainment All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 22, 23, 24  Next
Page 23 of 24