The Hypoallergenic Vanilla-Scented Freebie Art Shop
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20, 21, 22
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Freebie Shops [Nov.'19]
Sun Sep 01, 2013 4:46 pm
CrystalCharee: I understand that completely. I really was offering because the items were so beautiful and I somehow came into possession of the coding for the dream avatar creator of the site and with it little thumbnails of the items. Seriously don't know how that happened. Possibly while trying to abort downloading the released coding for the site because I only know enough about coding right now to find the thumbnails and to tell its coding for part of a site.

So I think what I'll do is, since I've seen the items and the thumbnails don't show what they are very well, I'll just draw up the items from the site that were most appealing to the members and provide the thumbnails to show the color of the item. (been wanting to do that anyway) then I can just send you a link to the photobucket folder I'm going to put them in so you can see if there's any that spark ideas for your doll maker. Smile
Fri Nov 22, 2013 6:44 pm

*Props thread up*
Just dropping by to give your thread some love. ^^

(20/6 posts for the day)

Thu Feb 13, 2014 2:14 am

can i get a freebie of this please? anything you want to do with it.
Sun Mar 30, 2014 4:21 pm
Hi there, I'm Elora! I'm new around here and my friend told me about this freebie. I love kitties so I'd love one!

I'd like a kitty please!
Eye Color: Sky blue
Hair Color: Lavender
Hair Style: Long, wavy, like the fourth kitty on the top of the samples you provided
Fur Color (please provide sample or palette): White
Blouse Color: Light blue
Blouse Style: Dress style?
Jewelry:None
Other Details: Lavender designs similar to the one of the middle top sample kitty?

Thank you so much Smile
Sun Mar 30, 2014 4:54 pm
I hope all is well on your end, Crystal! I'm new here and ran across your kitty pixels, though I'm not sure if this is still going on or not. Just in case, I'll go ahead and fill out the form below.

I'd like a kitty please!
Eye Color: Brown
Hair Color: Auburn
Hair Style: Pigtails. Something like this.
Fur Color (please provide sample or palette): Light Brown
Blouse Color: Any pastel colors or reds.
Blouse Style: Victorian Barmaid/Lolita.
Jewelry: Silver moon necklace.
Other Details: None.

Thanks so much! ^^
Sat Jun 13, 2015 10:07 pm
Woohoo! My old shop is still here! Even more behind on orders. I think it's been over a year since I posted, but I'm glad everything is still here. Very Happy Thanks to everyone who has stopped by to give the shop some love. Very Happy

Siggeh by Manda of HeartsEnchanted.com
Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:00 pm
do you still do freebies?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Freebie Shops [Nov.'19] All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20, 21, 22
Page 22 of 22