The Zanto Ranch ~ Post and Click Your Zani Pets
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 27, 28, 29  Next
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:49 pm
XD I'm dieting so I'm extra hungry. I hate that feeling, but I have to get used to it again.
Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:38 am
Aww. *hug*

https://www.trisphee.com/forums/avatars/13938.R.png

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Wed Aug 09, 2017 4:50 pm
*hugs* Yeah it's time. My neighbor felt the need to tell me how much weight I've put on the other day. Shocked Mad Crying or Very sad It was very rude and stupid of her to say, but it gave me the kick in the rump I needed.

Cute! Is that a teddy bear peeking out? I love it. XD

Fuzzbucket hatched! XD I think I'm going to grow this one to the next level. It's going to take a lot of apples. Rolling Eyes
Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:20 pm
People told me I was getting big or looked pregnant. I decided I was just gonna rock the fat. lol Proly mostly from laziness, but also from a really real rebellion against being told I looked good when I was underweight, and then made comments about when I had some padding.

LOL It's a dragon dolly. There's several colours of him in the package, and several poses. One of the girls at the forum inspired him with the little draggons that she crochets.

XD Yes! Can't wait to see Fuzzy do the kitty squiggle.

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Thu Aug 10, 2017 3:45 pm
I understand why you did that. I would too except for I don't feel good. I felt better when I was thinner. People just blow my mind. In a bad way. It is not acceptable to make bad comments about and judge someone else's body. I can't figure out if they're just stupid with no common sense, or if they like being mean. What does it matter to them anyway? If it's not their body they shouldn't care. They act like it affects them somehow. Rolling Eyes

Oh! Well I kind of wondered why it had wings, but I thought the face was teddy bearish. XD

XD Me too! Then I'll leave it there. I'm still deciding on if I want any of the other stages, but if I decide to I'll grow a different color for that.
Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:23 pm
The common idea is that skin and bones is healthy, therefore it looks good. So some people think they're helping by trying to shame you into becoming that thin again.

XD He's a teddy dragon. Apparently, according to the girl whose stuffy he's based on, his name is Derpy.

Very Happy Sounds like a good plan.

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:20 am
Maybe some like my Grandma, but I still think most of them say it out of stupidity or meanness. I think the woman the other day was just stupid. I mean "Hi. You've gained so much weight." is just not appropriate or understandable in any way. My old boss said it too not too long ago. I went in to buy something, and the only thing she said to me was that I had gotten chunky. I could tell she was being hateful. She was mad I quit. Well they're just going to have to find something else to insult me about because I'm losing it all. I've done it before, and I can do it again. XD

XD Derpy. That's so cute.

Yeah, but I think I'll eventually get burned out trying to grow them. They take waaaayyy too long. Especially since there's just not enough people on here to click or feed them anymore. I at least want to finish this one though.
Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:12 pm
Just tell 'em your milkshake brought the boy to the yard. XD

*nodnod* She's got a photo of him hugging an Oreo. I think one of these days I have to start a thread for talking about RL dolls that are part of our lives.

Awww. Yeah. A different system would work better for the small community.

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:28 pm
XD That's true enough. Good point.

That could be interesting. I'm afraid I don't have a ton to contribute to that subject, but I could think of a few things to say I'm sure. XD Especially if stuffed animals would count.

Yes, but I won't complain. I'm glad we still have the opportunity to at least grow these.
Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:42 pm
:lol:XD

To me, even avatars and game characters count as dolls. Little crochet Derpy the dragon is a doll. My PLUSH WHITE BLOOD CELL is a doll, and so is my rubber change purse shaped like a smiling cactus.

Yes. Me too.

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:08 pm
I see your point. XD I was always way more into stuffed animals than dolls. I didn't even really like dolls until I was an adult. I still really only like the porcelain ones, and even then only some of them. My Mom always played with my dolls when I was a kid because she liked them. She couldn't really have dolls growing up because her mean older sister always cut it's hair off. I liked barbies a little bit. I guess I just don't like chubby baby dolls. Mom finally quit buying them for me. I set her down, and had an adult-like conversation with her one day and told her I didn't like dolls. I told her she could have all of mine. I don't remember how old I was. Probably around 8. XD

I don't think me feeding fuzzbucket is doing any good. I've fed him several times, but his bar isn't moving even a little. Crying or Very sad
Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:19 pm
Most of my dolls are Transformer action figures. XD And several plush or partly plush things, and some ponies.

Hmmm. *pokes him* Bring that up with Blaze, because that's strange. I think Nope's bar is moving.

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:15 pm
E would be so jealous. He loves transformers too. XD He's not into dolls, but we have a framed poster of them in our living room. XD Ponies are awesome!

Well I think I'll wait. Today he's finally showing the barest hint of a green bar. I guess it just takes a while.
Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:19 am
Laughing I also have a lot of TF books, and DvDs. Gotta have research material when you're serious about writing doujin. XD

Ohhhh. Yay!

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:37 pm
That's true! XD

Little Nope is coming along nicely! Very Happy

The weather is getting better here. I'm so glad I can turn off my AC some of the time. My electric bill was killing me. XD
Page 19 of 29