~More love~ <3
62%
 62%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 8

Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:48 am
LillieRose wrote:
Definitely longer than I have been Divine. XD

Thanks Rini, welcome back.

I also took a long break away from Zan when I was moving to another country. Fortunately, Zan is always here when you decide to come back. :3
That is always a good thing. Glad to see you around. My 10th year will be in September.

< By Nen
Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:10 am
logged in today and i cant believe i joined 9 and a half years ago. sad to say ive outgrown avatar sites only because i dont have any time for them. but honestly so glad i was ever apart of this community.
this place makes me so nostalgic in such a bittersweet way. such amazing memories and friendships that HAVE lasted these 9 years.
i miss so much about this place. the constant support and love, the inside jokes from ages ago, and so much more.
this place was such a crucial part in shaping who i am today and honestly ill always cherish these memories. <3

Knight of Zantarni
Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:49 pm
Hi Asami! Luffles

I know what you mean, I took a long hiatus when I was moving to New Zealand, I simply didn't have time for hanging our online amidst all the preparation.

The good thing about Zan is that it will always wait for you and embrace you, should you decide to come back.

There are plenty of oldbies around still, always willing to welcome you back to the community.

I come to Zan mainly for socializing, as I don't really have many friends now in my new country.

Zan gave me that sense of familiar and comforting, when all I was experiencing day in and day out was new and unfamiliar.

My point is, you can always come back to Zan, should you wish. :3

Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2