Other websites similar to Zantarni
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 28, 29, 30  Next
Thu May 18, 2017 12:25 pm
I like getting different colors at times. Rather nice to see how when you got two dragons with certain colors, their babies have totally different ones that aren't even on the same spectrum as the parents.

Rest well. That sucker can kill anyone. Take care Tam.
Mon May 22, 2017 6:30 pm
Brain seems to be working better now. But I'm twitchy and restless. Blah.

My baby girl dragon is all grown up now. And I saw a male in the market I couldn't resist. He's got pretty white feets. And a ton of kids already.

Tue May 23, 2017 12:44 pm
I'm glad you are doing better. I hope the twitches and restless goes away soon.

I hatched 4 nests yesterday and exalted every baby. Can't wait for 9 more days to breed my new pretty ones I got awhile back. I have a couple that glow and I'm really excited to see what their babies look like Very Happy
Tue May 23, 2017 11:59 pm
Glow? Ooooo. Shiiiiny.

Wed May 24, 2017 12:40 pm
Ya the color of the runes gene on the darker blue makes it glow like. I really love it. Got a couple of those guys. Just can't wait to breed them and see what the babies look like.
Wed May 24, 2017 9:15 pm
My new guy I bought, with all the kids, has runes! It gives him white feets.

Wed May 24, 2017 9:50 pm
Cool. I love runes. The two new ones you can bareley tell the difference on the dragon. I tried using the scry one a dragon to see what they looked like and using all basic genes with just one of the two new ones I could barely tell a difference between the two. I'm happy they brought out runes though. That is a really pretty gene. Too bad other genes are that nice to look at.
Thu May 25, 2017 9:20 pm
Well... It's not tertiary, but I like the skink and spinner combo. I know it's common, but I like it.

I'm going to put circuit on my little fae lady. I think it'll look lovely on her. It's kinda of shiny too.

Fri May 26, 2017 1:42 pm
Circuit used to be a fave of mine but I think I switch faves from time to time. I just hope my runes keep being my fave. I hate switching. I went from imperials to all coatls. I don't want to do that switch again lol.
Fri May 26, 2017 8:23 pm
LOL! I think my favourites will stay the same. Guardians and Snappers are just up my alley.

Sat May 27, 2017 2:45 pm
Good I hope you can stick to it. I changed my lair a few times already. Now I want to stick to all coatls. Unless they bring out a type of dragon that I just want to have then I should just shoot myself. >.> Switching so much is annoying lol. Work so hard for these guys and then nah I want this more lol.
Sun May 28, 2017 12:08 am
Nooooo shoooot. Don't be one of those total game fanpeeps. lol

Sun May 28, 2017 11:27 am
It's just something catches my attention in FR and I get obsessed with it, I think is the closest way to describe it. But I'm really happy with my coatls. Bought two black girls with white and cream runes for two babies I hatched yesterday. Can't wait to see what they look like. And an event. Yay. I hope coatls get some decent accents that I don't have to farm for. Other breeds get a ton for events, coatls get like nothing now.
Sun May 28, 2017 7:27 pm
XD Ahh, the disappointments and hard won rewards of loving the obscure, huh?

Mon May 29, 2017 10:29 am
Yup. Thankfully this event coatls have a skin and accent that are rather nice. I just wished I could make the ones I would use instead of making ones I can't use and sell them later. But at least I get some extra money.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 28, 29, 30  Next
Page 14 of 30