Question about Work EXP
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> The Great Library
Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:20 pm
So, if i go to the job center and sign on for a job, it tells me that i will get X amount of Work experience when i finish it. Does that experience go onto my EXP (found under attributes) that contributes to my level, or does it go somewhere else?

WishingMoon

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:41 pm
If I remember right it allows you to take harder jobs that give you more gold?

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:05 pm
Yeah I think your levels have to be a certain level to get certain jobs. That was worded really bad. Sorry about that. XD But I think the experience they are talking about goes to your EXP under attributes. I'm not 100% positive on this though. I just do it, and I never really pay attention. Also, I used to know a lot more before my hiatus. I've forgotten a lot, but since I already have pretty high levels I don't have to think much about it I guess. That's a good question! Very Happy

Dedicated Citizen
Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:50 am
I'm currently working, but I haven't actually paid attention to where the EXP goes. I kinda assumed the EXP came from doing deeds or crimes. Laughing
Rayven: *gets hit in the face with some underwear* Wow Bo sure likes to get naked! XD
Riley: Bo, the Goat Whisperer. XD
8960/10000
Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:54 am
Oohh okay. So right now i am a garbage collector , it was the last job on the list, i had to train up my stats to get it. So you are saying maybe after i do that job a whole bunch more jobs will appear? @_@
I am level 4 on my regular stats right now. I was just wondering since it said it was giving me work EXP and i wanted it to go toward me being a higher level....but maybe its just for the work program part. XD
Thanks for helping me make sense of all this lol

bohemian

Dedicated Citizen
Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:06 am
Nope, garbo is the highest job there is on here, so no worries about having to work harder to do another level of jobs. Yes

Although...that would be a good idea...new tier of job options.... Ninja
Rayven: *gets hit in the face with some underwear* Wow Bo sure likes to get naked! XD
Riley: Bo, the Goat Whisperer. XD
8960/10000
Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:16 am
Yup that's a neat idea. But all i had to do to be garbage collector was train my stats, i didnt have to do any of the other jobs first. XD
I just wanted to be garbage collector....it was my dream job as a kid....keep all the cool stuff people throw out for myself and put the rest into the garbage truck XD

Amurita

Knight of Zantarni
Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:15 am
The work experience you gain from jobs, is different than the one you find under your attributes.

The job system was put into place by one of the previous owners of Zantarni. I wasn't a Knight then so I can't confirm this, but it was thought that maybe it would be needed for higher level jobs if the function was further developed in the future.

But as Bo said, the garbage collector is the highest level right now Yes

Dedicated Citizen
Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:22 am
I'm trying to get my brain on the way back machine and it isn't working. I've been at max level almost since levels came out.

Dedicated Citizen
Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:04 am
plaidgirl wrote:
Yup that's a neat idea. But all i had to do to be garbage collector was train my stats, i didnt have to do any of the other jobs first. XD
I just wanted to be garbage collector....it was my dream job as a kid....keep all the cool stuff people throw out for myself and put the rest into the garbage truck XD

XD That's so cute! Woot woot! Give it up for the garbage collectors! XD
Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:23 am
Amurita wrote:
The work experience you gain from jobs, is different than the one you find under your attributes.

The job system was put into place by one of the previous owners of Zantarni. I wasn't a Knight then so I can't confirm this, but it was thought that maybe it would be needed for higher level jobs if the function was further developed in the future.

But as Bo said, the garbage collector is the highest level right now Yes

Thank you, that helps! Yeah i was like hmm, my overall exp doesn't seem to be going up. XD lol

Rayven- woohoo! garbage collecting is so much fun! lol...

Moon- Whoa , max level, thats extreme! How did you get there so fast? What IS max level, by the way? XD

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:11 am
Yeah. XD If we ever get new jobs I've got dibs on flower picker, or something like that though. XD Mushroom duster, or fairy bather might be fun too. XD

Dedicated Citizen
Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:53 pm
Right now uhhh 26 is max level. The system has been out at least 5? years so there was plenty of time.
Page 1 of 1