Returning user after a few years and need a bit of help.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> The Great Library
Sat Jan 02, 2016 2:44 pm
I haven't played on this website in a few years, mostly because I forgot what my e-mail and username was, as well as what the name of this website was. Embarassed

Anyways, I've been relearning where things are by using common sense, but some things have me stumped. So I guess I'll hit y'all with the questions now.

1. How do I sell items in the marketplace? Do I need to put my items in a special spot for them to be available to put up for sale?
2. Can I eat fish? I found the "fast food" label, but my fish weren't there.
3. Is there a way to access the fish and other items? I can't seem to access them with the inventory.

P.S. I'm usually on my phone, or on my tablet. I don't have 24/7 access to a PC.
Nema

Knight of Zantarni
Sat Jan 02, 2016 3:21 pm
Welcome back! ^__^

There is a lot of helpful information in the ZanDex (Announcement thread in this forum), but please feel free to ask questions here if you need clarification on anything.

1. From this post in the ZanDex:

The ZanDex wrote:
To add an item from your profile inventory to the Citizens' Marketplace, click on the "Sell Me" link alongside the item you wish to sell;
To add an item from your wardrobe to the Citizens' Marketplace, click on the gold coin beside it;
In the new pop-up box which appears, click on the "Market" tab, enter your selling price and how many of the item you wish to sell, then click on "Add to Market".

If you wish to check what items you have placed on the Citizens' Marketplace for sale, click on My Items at the top right of the screen.

2. Fish cannot be eaten. They can be sold on the Citizens' Marketplace, or to the Trader.

3. Fish and other resources can be found in your profile inventory, which can be accessed from the menu bar at the top of the page: My Zantarni -> Inventory.

Clothes and other wearable items can be found in your wardrobe (My Zantarni -> Wardrobe).

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Jan 02, 2016 4:42 pm
Welcome back! :3 It's always good to see people returning!
You can sell items from your wardrobe by clicking on the coin icon in the upper left hand corner of the item's square. (The link is a preview of what you're looking for).