October DIs 2015 Survey
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Zantarni Discussion [Nov.'19]

Which set is your favourite?
Sorcerer
46%
 46%  [ 6 ]
NightMare
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
NoxMare
23%
 23%  [ 3 ]
All of the above
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
None of the above
30%
 30%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 13

Amurita

Knight of Zantarni
Thu Oct 08, 2015 5:38 pm
<-- [Sept 2015]-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[Nov 2015] -->

There's something slightly sinister about the DIs this month...

So what do you think of this month's items?

Arrow Is there something you particularly liked about them?
Arrow Is there something you think could be improved?
Arrow Any other thoughts?

Sorcerer:

Sorcerer Diadem
      Sorcerer Crystal
      Sorcerer Garments
      Sorcerer Crystal Belt
      Sorcerer Vestments
      Crystal Double Bladed Staff

NightMare:

NightMare Head
      NightMare Forehoof
      NightMare Hindhoof
      NightMare Tail

NoxMare:

NoxMare Head
      NoxMare Forehoof
      NoxMare Hindhoof
      NoxMare Tail

========

Looking forward to next month...

Idea What kind of DIs do you want/think the theme will be for November?

Last edited by Amurita on Mon Nov 02, 2015 3:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Riley

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Oct 30, 2015 8:02 am
Not a fan of the theme but I think they are well done. The Mare sets are pretty cool! I don't have a favorite but I like the tails =)

I would love to see a Dia de los Muertos DI theme!
Fri Oct 30, 2015 9:34 am
I love the Noxmare and Nightmare sets they look awesome Smile
http://www.zantarni.com/post2786213.html#2786213

Dusty

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Oct 30, 2015 12:56 pm
They're very well done and I like looking at them. :3 Just not quite in line with something I'd wear frequently. (I do like the tails though). :3

Knight of Zantarni
Mon Nov 02, 2015 3:28 am
@Riley: Dia de la Muertos translates to 'Day of the Dead', right?
I have to say, I still remember that neverending Day of the Dead event years ago when those darn bones just wouldn't stop falling, so I'm pretty fine with not having another one for now Razz

@Draca: I agree that those sets are very nicely pixelled, I especially like the manes <3

@Dusty: I can totally see what you're saying. I feel that way about the mare sets since I have this wierd thing of not liking to wear animal sets.
I was so glad though, that the pixelist who made the set was able to be coaxed into making just a wig version of the mane Ninja Cool

----
As for myself, I voted with the majority to say that the sorcerer set was my favourite. I already explained my feeling for the mare sets above, nicely pixeled but just not my style.
As for the sorcerer set, I totally love the coat in the set! The blades (?) of the staff look a bit flat to me though. I feel like the colouring of the set overall could be a bit more vibrant, but there have been alternate colours of this set released in the smuggler's shop, so I'm pretty satisfied.
----

One last note...
If my memory is correct, these survey threads were first posted regularly by Squirrel Hybrid, and then Inspire, and then myself when I was still a regular user.

While I have enjoyed making these survey threads for you all every month, I can't help but notice that there has been a lack of activity in them. Combine that with my horrible tendency to procrastinate in posting them, I have decided to discontinue making them.

I always liked to have discussions about the DIs coming out, and there's no reason why that can't continue. As you have probably noticed from the official DI announcement thread, there is a poll asking for your opinion of the current DIs. Please continue to freely discuss your opinions every month there. I know I will!