Gamers X: Skyrim
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Entertainment [Nov.'19]
Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:44 am
Laina, you totally should!

So, I finally bit the bullet and decided to start playing Skyrim on the XBox. I have to say, I really, really like it, mostly because the imagery and controls are smoother and easier to handle (Even on our year old computer, the system seems to have a hard time keeping up with the imagery and I get a fair bit of choppiness, which is distracting and, in the Apocrypha, downright headache inducing!)

So this time around, after hemming and hawing over my options, I decided, like Lillie, to go with Argonian. I'm not sure what your reason was, Lillie, but I personally couldn't resist the allure of not needing potions or artifacts for being underwater.

And I'm thrilled with my character so far! She's purty and clever and quite the thief! XD I'm going to head over to the Assassin's Guild next and see how she manages there. (As if we don't already know the answer!! **smugsmug** Razz XD )

How's everyone else managing in their games? Are people still playing?

Knight of Zantarni
Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:57 pm
I just got Skyrim Legendary Editiontoday for the PS3. I'm excited to get started...I've heard lots of good things about this game. :3 Is there anything I should know starting out or does anyone have any tips?
Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:19 am
I must say I do ever so enjoy Skyrim the game. I have the game for the Xbox 360. I have started three character's so far and I have come a long way. I'd like to think of my self as the middle men in the game where I'm neither good nor bad.

My first character that I created when i first bought the game was a High Elf<Sage>.
My second Character that I created after playing for a few weeks after each shift of my job was an Imperial<Azura>.
My third character that I started was a Wood Elf<Beth>.

Each of the character's I play differently. So far my Wood Elf is a proud and loving Mother with a housed build on Lakeview near the town of Falkreath.

Seems like I am in the game most of the time lol.

Knight of Zantarni
Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:15 am
I'm really enjoying this game! I'm playing as a Wood Elf named Rowan. :3 I got Hubby hooked to the game too. We're having fun watching each other play different ways.
Sun May 10, 2015 2:32 pm
I freakin love Skyrim! I've been passing the game for several times, I like to download fashion mods and live in my own atmosphere in the game world. And no, it's not slutty.

I like so much the idea and genre of the game, because I appreciate scandinavian culture. Also, I was totally inlove with the thing, that not only men, but also women were placed there as warriors.

I don't know about you guys, but I use cheats always. For me it doesn't make the gamepay boring, I just play for relaxation. For mind growth and tactics I have Dragon Age. <3

Mon May 11, 2015 12:04 am
Skyrim is in my top 3 favorite games. It happens to be second to ESO. But then again I like playing through much of the history talked about in Skyrim. Soooo fun! I haven't played it in a while but I'm trying to get back to it because it was so addictive.

Knight of Zantarni
Sat Oct 31, 2015 1:26 am
Sneaking

I had to share this. I always laugh when this happens, especially if they are practically standing right next to me. Laughing
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Entertainment [Nov.'19] All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3