Tool belt problem - might have figured it out
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> The Great Library
Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:40 pm
I'm trying to make myself a bow and I have all the tools made ( all still at 100% durability ) and equipted in my tool belt, but the weapon smith still says I can't make the item cause I don't have the tools in my tool belt.
What should I do?

EDIT:

I'm guessing you need to make all 6 tools before you can create anything, huh? Even if you only need a certain few to make the item. >.< Does that mean I have to have 6 tools each time I go to make something?

Knight of Zantarni
Mon Jul 06, 2015 11:32 pm
Yes, unfortunately you do need all 6 tools first before you can make a weapon. As it says in the Zandex:

Esmerla wrote:
zd001. Common Problems

zd001b. FAQ

• Q. Why won't the Weapon Smith make my weapons?
    A. You must have the required amount of materials and gold for the weapon you wish to make. You must also have all 6 tools equipped to your tool belt, although durability will be only be lost by the particular tools needed to make the weapon.

Mon Jul 06, 2015 11:36 pm
Amurita wrote:
Yes, unfortunately you do need all 6 tools first before you can make a weapon. As it says in the Zandex:

Esmerla wrote:
zd001. Common Problems

zd001b. FAQ

• Q. Why won't the Weapon Smith make my weapons?
    A. You must have the required amount of materials and gold for the weapon you wish to make. You must also have all 6 tools equipped to your tool belt, although durability will be only be lost by the particular tools needed to make the weapon.

Thank you ^_^
Just means I need to make the last tool then.

Knight of Zantarni
Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:09 am
Alrighty! It should work after that, but feel free to let us know if you have any problems after that.
Tue Jul 07, 2015 1:33 am
Amurita wrote:
Alrighty! It should work after that, but feel free to let us know if you have any problems after that.

A semi related question, when getting this message:
"Uh-oh. Looks like the canary died. You'll need to leave the mine for a few hours until the air down here is safe to breathe."

Is there an exact amout of time we have to wait?
( sorry for bugging ya >.< Just trying to get this place sorted out in my head )

Dedicated Citizen
Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:00 pm
I think it is about 4 hours...but it might be longer, I don't mine or fish all that often.
Rayven: *gets hit in the face with some underwear* Wow Bo sure likes to get naked! XD
Riley: Bo, the Goat Whisperer. XD
9035/10000
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> The Great Library All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1