Background Item & Uncategorized Item Guide
Goto page Previous  1, 2
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Avatar Courtyard [Nov.'19]
Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:57 pm
Thanks, Inspire! I love my dragons, but I always forget about them. Plus, I never remember what anything is called. Very Happy

Siggeh by Manda of HeartsEnchanted.com
Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:56 am
A thank you to Celestrya, for her additional contribution of information with the Uncategorized Items listed on the second post, furthering the amount of information available. Very Happy

Knight of Zantarni
Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:26 am
You're very welcome! I hope others will find it useful as well. :3
Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:29 pm
Updated!

(With the small exception of the Spring event items I haven't bought to see where they go yet... XD')

*edited*

Items should now be fully updated. Last call for Event Items from March before they are discontinued.

Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:25 pm
March 2014? I think you made a little mistake there Wink

This guide is extremely helpful. I sometimes have trouble figuring out the names of some background items (I used the ZanDex before, but this is a lot easier). Thanks!

Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:45 am
I'm glad it does, Manah. :3
Thu Jun 18, 2015 4:59 am
Omg Inspire, darling! This is awesome! THanks for taking the time to post it all. Freakin cool. Though i am confused when it says discontinued... LIke... It cant be botained/used... At least thats how it sounds. Might throw people off who are new and want to quest the item. I know i would have thought it meant that it was not questable since its been discontined. <dweeb Love
Riley

Dedicated Citizen
Thu Jun 18, 2015 3:39 pm
I believe the items that are labeled "discontinued" were either DIs or event items, and not available in Edingtol Tailor. The only way to obtain them is by buying or trading them with users.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Avatar Courtyard [Nov.'19] All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2