Hey look, you just found a training ticket, better keep this might come in handy over at the battle training gym
[Claim It]
Occasional Arting!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Artists' Quarter [Nov.'19]
Mon Jun 01, 2015 2:15 am
So here goes my first gallery. Smile And just one picture. I think I'll just keep a few at a time in here. Mainly to get some opinions. Most of these will be WIPs so there will be some messiness and such.

So this one:

I drew her horns on last, so I had to do some tweaking to her hair. Thoughts? Does it look like an after thought? Or do they look good? What about the rest of her? Forms and such, Does it look okay? Thanks! (This is a WIP so some shading is missing)

Sanguina

Knight of Zantarni
Mon Jun 01, 2015 2:32 am
She looks lovely so far! The horns with her hair look fine. I really like the pose! :3
Mon Jun 01, 2015 2:52 am
Thank you for the fast response! And thank you! She's an OC of mine that I've recently become fascinated with again.

Knight of Zantarni
Mon Jun 01, 2015 3:09 am
Welcome! :3 I look forward to seeing your progress on her, and more of your work!
Mon Jun 01, 2015 3:12 pm
Very, very pretty, Gaelic. o3o The lines are lovely!

I'm not an artist, so the only critique I can offer is from a layman's perspective: her hair looks a little flat at the back. Beyond that... Well, lets just say this preview makes me want to buy art from you. XD

I can't wait to see her completed! Yes