Share your knights
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Avatar Courtyard [Nov.'19]
Sat May 02, 2015 11:03 am
So, I hope this is okay. I'm borrowing an idea from another avatar community. It's pretty simple. Make one or several avatars in the fitting room using the new donation items.
Example:

I really love that Gryffe blue and the fine pixeling on the cuirass, but unfortunately I had some trouble matching the golds. Still, I'm very tempted to pick up a Gryffe knight before the month is over.

So, what kind of outfit would you put together with the donation items? (doesn't have to be a knight)
Sat May 02, 2015 1:21 pm
I don't need no stinkin' fitting room xp
I made this when I picked up the items

Knight of Zantarni
Sat May 02, 2015 4:03 pm
Great idea, Aryllia. :3 As soon as I'm done figuring out how I want to use the new DIs - I will be back!

Here is a couple. Very Happy

Sat May 02, 2015 4:50 pm
this is my first venture into the fitting rooms in a few years. I'm very much out of practise with avatar creation.

He kind of looks a bit more like a regular foot solider than knight.. a demon foot soldier, that is.

Defender of the Realm
Sat May 02, 2015 6:06 pm
My Knight

From "A Knight's Tale": He's blond, he's p****d, he'll see you in the lists, Lichtenstein! Lichtenstein! He's blond, he's tanned, he comes from Gelderland, he comes from Gelderland!

Queen of the Realm
Mon May 04, 2015 2:27 pm
I really like this idea... and I really like the knights being posted! Heart Niiiiiice! Yes
Mon May 04, 2015 10:24 pm
<-------Here's my Knight ^^
http://www.zantarni.com/post2786213.html#2786213

Last edited by Draca on Mon May 04, 2015 10:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mon May 04, 2015 10:24 pm
A fairly non-standard knight here. I believe him to be a knight of a tribal people that guard the end of the rainbow.