Vampyres
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 145, 146, 147
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> 1x1 RPs [Nov.'19]
Mon Apr 13, 2015 10:09 am
Jezaray stood beside Drake abd held his arm as Camille started the spell, hearing Damien's warning Jezaray tugged on Drake's arm and got against the wall away from Camille.

Hope stood beside Damien her eyes never leaving Camille she was about to witness something that no-one thought could ever be done.
Mon Apr 13, 2015 10:17 am
Damien shook his head, "This is impossible," he whispered. "My family travelled to every country looking for a cure for supernatural curses and in over five hundred years has never found one. Yet, here it is," he said, leaning over to Hope. "So, would you use it? Would you be tempted to go back to human?" he asked.
Mon Apr 13, 2015 10:33 am
Hope watched the looked up at Damien.

"I would never consider it if you were not to do it also. I like the perks that come with being a vampire especially the long life. I just don't know if I would go back to human that would be something I would really have to think about Damien." Hope said.

Jezaray watched and looked at Drake.

"That is one very powerful spell and if it ever got out that Camille could do this we are going to have our work cut out for us protecting her." Jezaray said.
Mon Apr 13, 2015 10:35 am
Damien smiled, "I kind of prefer a long life, especially if I have you at my side," he said with a wink.

Drake nodded, "I am wondering if Camille should not stay at the witches coven until this Thaddeus thing is brought to a halt." he whispered to Jezaray.
Mon Apr 13, 2015 10:40 am
Hope smiled up at Damien.

"Ditto Damien." Hope said and took his hand and squeezed it.

jezaray nodded her head.

"I agree, not sure Max will be to happy about it though." Jezaray whispered back.
Tue Apr 14, 2015 10:21 am
Drake nodded, "I know..." he said and shot Jezaray a half smile.

As they all watched, they saw the darkness leaving Tsar's body, slowly moving back towards the vampire bite until suddenly Tsar sat up, gasping for breath then falling back, clutching at his belly and groaning as he curled up into a ball.

Max stepped forward, "What is happening, what is wrong?" he asked.

Drake stepped forward and put his hand on his friends shoulder, "He is changing into a vampire," he said. "The venom is too strong."
Wed Apr 15, 2015 12:57 am
Jezaray walked closer to Tsar, there was nothing that could be done the change had to happen.

"It will be over soon Tsar, be strong" Jezaray said.

Hope looked towards Damien knowing the memory would still be very vivid from when Drake changed him.
Wed Apr 15, 2015 9:10 am
Damien had to look away, "I remember how much it hurt," he said.

Max sighed, "Looks painful, but the first time you change into a werewolf is painful too, it must be a different kind of pain," he observed.
Fri Apr 17, 2015 7:47 am
Hope walked to stand in front of Damien and held him in her arms.

"Do you want to leave the room, while Tsar goes through the change Damien?" Hope asked.
Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:18 pm
Damien breathed out hard. "No, I should face it," he said and smiled tightly as he looked into Hope's eyes then cringed as he heard a snap. "Is it always this bad?" he whispered.

Drake looked to Damien, "Looks like Damien is having trouble with the memories of the change." he whispered to Jezaray.
Wed Apr 22, 2015 3:24 am
Hope held Damien.

"It,s like anything you do its different for everyone Damien. I had a very hard time watching you go through the change when Drake turned you." Hope said.

Jezaray looked over towards Damien and Hope.

"Still so fresh in his mind, but he has Hope supporting him." Jezaray said and looked back towards Tsar.
Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:32 am
Finally, Tsar sat up, his eyes scanning the room and hunger written all over his face.

Max stepped back, not wanting to be Tsar's first meal.

Drake turned to Hope and Damien, "We are going to need to sacrifice someone, find a human who will not be missed."

Damien nodded, "I think I know someone," he said and backed out of the room, glad to be out of there with the fresh memories still in his mind. He looked to Hope, "I was thinking the woman who seems like she lives in the back alley. What do you think?" he asked.
Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:48 pm
Hope looked from Tsar to Damien and nodded her head.

"She would be a good choice and probably won't be missed, lets go and get her." Hope said and looked to Drake.

"We have someone in mind we will be back in a few minutes." Hope said and followed Damien from the room.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 145, 146, 147
Page 147 of 147