Tin Ore problem
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> The Great Library
Mon Dec 29, 2014 4:13 pm
My main account doesn't seem to find Tin anymore. It's not the usual display error on the Forge page, I just don't have any in my inventory at all. This started in September or October, I think. Before that, they weren't displayed in my forging menu, but I had ores I could sell to my mules.
I go mining somewhat regularly, so I should have found some,, right? Though I'm not sure if the mines don't give me any, or if they're just not put in my inventory.

It's not a big deal since my mules can still find them, but it's really weird. Confused

Amurita

Knight of Zantarni
Wed Dec 31, 2014 5:31 am
Just to make sure, you think that your avi has tin ore, but you can't see it in your inventory? And you haven't seen any tin ore in the trader or donation page?

Also, you're not talking about the forge glitch where it says you don't have any, but you really do?

Before we investigate this further though, you said that you weren't sure if you just weren't getting any tin ore in the mines, right? So the next time you do some mining, can you see if you find any tin ore and see if it gets recorded in your inventory?
Thu Jan 01, 2015 5:57 pm
I'm not sure if I have any. It doesn't show up on any page.

The forge glitch actually happened on this account before, but it was only that page that didn't show the ore. They were still in my inventory and I could sell them to the trader or put them on the market.

I'll check tomorrow if I get any. Actually forgot about this thread until I went to refine my stuff today.

------------------

UPDATE: I just mined 5 tin ores according to the mining page (screenshot of one), and they're not there. I checked some pages and this is what I got:

- Forge: 0 Tin
- Inventory: no Tin at all
- Trader: same as Inventory (both of these pages usually showed the amount I had)
- Donation window: Ehm... this.

So apparently I do have them, but I can't access them anywhere. (Donating materials doesn't work.) And I have two 0 ore entries. When the forge glitch happened, it was only one.

Amurita

Knight of Zantarni
Thu Jan 01, 2015 8:14 pm
Hmmm...that's a really odd glitch you have there. I can't really do much about it myself, but I'll bring it to the attention of Blaze to see what we can do about it.

Please let us know if you have any more developments from this Yes

Queen of the Realm
Thu Jan 01, 2015 10:23 pm
Hi Manah, Just wanted to let you know that I'm aware of the problem here, and have asked Zukyun to take a look at what might be going on. We'll see if we can't get it resolved for you (but it might take a day or two for him to "get here" to look)
Mon Feb 16, 2015 6:31 pm
Thanks for your help!

And take your time, it's not that much of an issue. If it was urgent, I'd have posted here way sooner Laughing

------------------------------------------------------------

Any news on this?

Blazestorm

Queen of the Realm
Mon Feb 16, 2015 8:06 pm
LOL. Sorry, Manah... I forgot, and obviously, so did Zukyun! XD I'll send him a reminder to look in to it.
Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:21 pm
LOL XD No problem, and thank you!

Zukyun

Regent of the Realm
Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:22 pm
Manah and Knights, I believe I've resolved the issue with the missing ores. Please take a look at your inventories and let me know if you see anything amiss. Thanks. - Z
Sun Mar 01, 2015 3:13 am
I just checked, they were in my inventory and I could refine them. Thank you so much for fixing this *hugs* Love

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> The Great Library All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1