A mix of events 1x1 LizxAnimewarrior
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 48, 49, 50
Sun Jan 11, 2015 10:24 am
"Leona..." Grimmjow's eyes narrowed in concern for a moment before he finally closed his eyes, smiled softly and wrapped his arms around Leona, holding her tightly. "Thank you."

"I love you."

Soto stood ready and at attention with that huge maniacal grin on his face, his sword drawn. "That's good, sister..." He pulled Hansuke, Ichigo and Orihime's seal from his pocket and threw it into the air, making it expand into a large black box far above him. "Come at me with that anger!!" He snapped his fingers and the seal became clear, revealing Orihime to be unconscious, while Ichigo and Hansuke struggled to stay awake. All three of them were covered with small but deep cuts, as they had suddenly been bombarded from all sides.

Hansuke managed to look up and saw his wife coming towards him, summoning her zanpacto in rage. "No, Kaita..." He rasped, "Please... He'll kill you.." Tears were forming in his eyes. "Don't... try to do this... by yourself..." He wasn't sure if she could hear him, but he sincerely prayed that she could.
Mon Jan 12, 2015 12:52 am
Leona smiled as she put her head against Grimmjow's chest, hearing his heart beat.

"I love you too..."

Kaita looked to see Soto in front of her and behind him she could see Hansuke, Ichigo and Orihime. She thought she could hear Hansuke and look at him and saw the faint sadness welling up into tears.

"Soto what did you do to them? Release them right now!" Kaita yelled at her brother. She gripped her sword tightly in her hands.

"You mustn't let your anger overwhelm you Kaita or you might lose yourself to the darkness within you."

Kaita heard Eigla but tried to pay no attention to her words. It doesn't matter what you say Eigla. I have to save them. Kaita jumped up at Soto, "Rise into the sky Eigla. She lashed out at Soto with her zanpaktou in its shikai form.

Tue Jan 13, 2015 6:12 am
Soto drew his sword and raised it in defense. "Hush!" He snapped his fingers and both Hansuke, Ichigo and Orihime seemed to be electrocuted by black lightning within the box.

They screamed out in pain and Orihime was jolted awake only a moment before going unconscious again as the lightning stopped.

"O-Orihime!" Ichigo reached out to her, weak and barely awake.

Soto seemed almost too well prepared, ready for any attack Kaita threw in his direction.
Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:32 am
Kaita's rage grew seeing her close friends being treated harshly. Her sword clashed against Soto's but since her zanpaktou was divided in two she grabbed the other half and lashed at Soto's lower torso with it.

"LET THEM GOOOO!"

All of Kaita's anger and rage was seething from her, and her spiritual pressure wavered with every outburst. Kaita calm down....No don't calm down. Let your anger towards him take over and you will be able to finish this quickly.....Don't listen to her...How can she not listen to me if you and me are both Eigla, hahahaha. Within Kaita could hear Eigla's voice resonate from her sword in both her calm usual self and the twisted dark self.

"Just shut upppp!!!" Kaita kept lashing out at Soto without realizing that with her attacks a white hollow mask started to appear. If you continue like this your bound to go hollow and use the hollow powers you used last time to fight Soto. "I don't care as long as I can save Hansuke."

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 48, 49, 50
Page 50 of 50