HumanxDemon 1x1 (Dorothy84 and animewarrior13)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 24, 25, 26
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> 1x1 RPs [Nov.'19]
Fri Jun 06, 2014 1:55 am
"So what should we do?"

Kai looked at Arashi in the eyes but looked away.
Why can't I keep eye contact with him... could it be because we confessed our feelings. No no that can't be it, I just have to think of something to do today.
Kai kept wracking her brain in thinking of things to do.

Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:52 pm
"If we don't go too far, we could go for a walk," Arashi said. The barrier was pretty big, so there was quite a bit of area they could walk through safely. He could tell Kai was feeling uncomfortable just like him, so he was trying to help her relax.
Thu Jun 12, 2014 2:10 am
"That sounds good. I'll go get ready then."

Kai smiled at Arashi a got up to go to her room to change into some comfortable clothes to go walking about with.

Thu Jun 12, 2014 2:51 am
Arashi stood up and waited for Kai. It hurt a little to stand, but it wasn't too much to stop him from moving.
Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:59 pm
Kai came back out into the living room after changing clothes. She then looked at Arashi.

"Are you sure your feeling alright?"

Kai made her way to stand next to Arashi, "You don't have to push yourself to go out if your not feeling alright."

Fri Jun 13, 2014 9:55 pm
"No, I'm fine," Arashi said. He didn't want Kai to worry about him. "Well, let's go."
Sat Jun 28, 2014 2:45 am
Kai smiled and walked out into towards the forest that surround her home and the temple ground.

"It's such a beautiful day."

Sat Jun 28, 2014 3:45 am
"It sure is," Arashi said. He was glad it was a nice day, since it would have sucked if they couldn't even go outside in the barrier.
Mon Dec 08, 2014 6:18 pm
Kai lead the way out of the house and onto a nearby walking path. She closed her eyes taking in the clean blissful air around them.

"Hey, Arashi."

Kai stopped and faced Arashi with a happy smile. "I'm really glad your doing okay, if you don't feel alright let me know and we'll head back to the house."

Tue Dec 09, 2014 4:53 am
"I'm fine. You don't have to worry about me," Arashi said. He was still in pain, but he smiled to try to male Kai think otherwise.
Thu Dec 11, 2014 4:56 pm
Kai knew that Arashi was faking, but she let it slide. She continued to walk with Arashi through the woods. Her shoulder occasionally bumped into Arashi's and her hand would brush his lightly.

"Sorry..."

Thu Dec 11, 2014 5:32 pm
"It's alright," Arashi told her. "Why are you saying sorry when your hands brush mine though? Did you think I minded that?"
Sat Dec 13, 2014 7:40 pm
Kai was flustered. She hadn't really known how to go about acting around Arashi. " Ah no it's just..." Kai looked away blushing. Even though their feelings for each other had been confessed Kai still found it awkward. She kept asking herself if it was alright to be with a demon.

From afar someone had caught sight of Kai and Arashi. He wasn't pleased when he felt the essence Arashi was giving off.

"Just what is a demon doing within the barrier...besides that why is he with my little Kai?"

The man slipped away unseen and headed back to the main house.

Sat Dec 13, 2014 11:28 pm
(Ooh. Cool turn of events.)

"Hey, you don't to be nervous or anything," Arashi said to try to calm Kai up. He found flustered Kai pretty cute though. "Is anything bothering you?"
Page 26 of 26