yaoi fans, whats your fav. paring?
Goto page Previous  1, 2
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Entertainment [Nov.'19]
Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:18 pm
PsychoticDevil wrote:
my favortite yaoi paring from black butler are Undertaker and Grell.

Considering what happened in the manga I find this hilarious. Saying why would be a spoiler.

Black Butler is one of those series where I can barely ship anyone because almost everyone are messed up one way or another. Or would risk being paired up with a messed up person. Or is too young. So far the only BL pair I like is Prince Soma/Agni.

I have been playing Persona 4. I have not been able to save Yukiko yet, but so far I ship Souji/Yousuke.

Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:19 am
My current obsession is Mike/Harvery (Suits) because I'm weird. I also read a lot of Byakuya/Renji (Bleach).

~~LINK~~
Sun Nov 03, 2013 3:28 pm
I would have to say my one favorite would be Captain Marvelous x Joe Gibken from Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger. c:
Tue Dec 31, 2013 6:21 pm
My fave pairing ever has to be Trowa and Quatre from Gundam Wing. They were my first yaoi pairing because honestly I thought they were a couple because come on, but indeed they were and still are my favorite pairing!
Fri Jan 03, 2014 6:36 am
*pokes head in*
I'm collecting DantexNero doujins from Devil May Cry in ENGLISH(it seems like I have one in nearly every language, except English).
Also almost anything Bleach, especially stuff with Grimmjow. And to whomever mentioned Fruits Basket on the last page, hehe, I love Kyo/Yuki fics that get them into compromising situations(and make it WORK). And threesome between Ayami, Shigure and Hatori :3

Heart Rhymes, my favourite fanfiction EVER is a Gundam Wing one called Shall We Dance. I've never watched the show(so inside jokes probably go straight over my head), but that fanfic still gets me every time. It's WufeixTreize
*pops back out*

The Unorthodox Threesome's Quest
Sun Jan 05, 2014 8:11 am
I have a few yaoi pairings I like.

Hetalia: Germancest (Prussia/Germany), Russia/Germany, America/Germany, England/Germany, France/Germany... Uke Germany with mostly everyone o///o

Kingdom Hearts: Xemnas/Saix

Hellsing: Anderson/Alucard

Never gonna happen ^
Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:10 pm
Thoth, you're alive!

I love Kingdom Hearts, but my favourite pairings are Riku/Sora, Demyx/Zexion, and Axel/Roxas.
Boring old fandoms, I guess. None of this Sora/Roxas though. It reminds me too much of incest Xp

Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:49 pm
I can't really think of an otp.I have a few enjoyable pairings but because I don't fangirl about too many things and I pick relationships according to how I see a day-to-day/long term relationship looking,it really depends.My "hottest" pairing is probably the classic Cloud x Sephiroth.The psychological aspect of it gives me goosebumps.I also ship Red/N with Gold/Silver trainer/Black and White trainer,which could be yaoi depending on what gender your character is.The metal game's build up to battling Red made me feel like they are a huge fan of Red and Red seems like the kinda guy who would like his relationship partner to be an equal battle partner.N getting the short end of the stick with no resolution allways was unsettling to me.The only person who really got to know him and didn't judge him was your trainer~
Sat Jan 11, 2014 2:58 pm
Unholy Whisper wrote:
Thoth, you're alive!

I love Kingdom Hearts, but my favourite pairings are Riku/Sora, Demyx/Zexion, and Axel/Roxas.
Boring old fandoms, I guess. None of this Sora/Roxas though. It reminds me too much of incest Xp

Kinda xD I go back and forth Razz

I have so many more pairings in my mind but I can't put them all here xD Because when I want to (like right now) they just fly out!

Never gonna happen ^
Mon Oct 27, 2014 4:37 pm
My favorite pairing of all time and still is, my OTP is TrowaxQuatre. I don't know why i love them so, perhaps it's because they just clicked right away for me but I dunno. Jut a special pairing for me. Loved them when Toonami showed Gundam Wing. <3
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Entertainment [Nov.'19] All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2